Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruPoptart's Un-Birthday Party! - GIFTING OVER

Comments

• Options
    recreate442recreate442 Posts: 33
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday SimGuruPopart! [img][/img]screenshot_original.jpg (alt+p)

Random photo I saved when I first started simming, so it's kind of like an un-birthday to me, too! :D
  • Options
    DebbidooDebbidoo Posts: 1,555 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday from an unimpressed birthday Sim.

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    moneygurl1moneygurl1 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2012
    HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!! :D
    idk how to post a picture tho.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Again, happy un-birthday PopTart! Have fun with reading all the comments!
  • Options
    lifestylelifestyle Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Birthday!!Screenshot-32.jpg [img]This is a sim made by my cousin. The sim is Voldemort, in case you haven't noticed. :)[/img]
  • Options
    candypop191candypop191 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    happy late birthday!! :]
    [/img]
    my sims before the party rented the entire venue!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I feel really bad for not being able to post pictures, but that's okay right? Anyway, happy un-birthday!
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy un-birthday SimGuruPopTart!! Hope you are having a GREAT time with it. My pics aren't fun or silly but I was very pleased with the way my garden turned out. And so are my sims, she is tending it now just to make a delish un-birthday supper for you to enjoy.

Screenshot-49.jpg
    Screenshot-50.jpg
    Screenshot-51.jpg

HUGS
    Amby
  • Options
    HockeysisHockeysis Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    the funniest thing that happened in my game was a few weeks ago I was playing and had one of my teenagers gaining Logic skill by looking through the telescope. Suddenly, I got a popup message in the right hand corner saying something like "oh look! that meteor seems to be getting closer and closer..." then suddenly my whole screen shook and half my house was blown up and on fire!! after a little while I figured out how to bring back my Sim that had been killed and there was a tiny little glitch where she came back in her, uh, "birthday" suit! xD
  • Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited August 2012
    EmmaBarbie wrote:
    Happy un-Birthday! I hope you have a great/wonderful week. I picked out the funniest picture I had, it was a tie between a mummy bending its neck backwards or this one.
    screenshot_original.jpg

This one, is by far my favorite :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Here's a story for you, PopTart,

Headmistress Lilly hated her daughter Clarisse. She locked Clarisse in the basement and refused to let her out, not even for school. Clarisse starved to death, and that caused Miss Lilly to want someone new to torcher, so she adopted children to school in a huge dormitory where they would never be allowed out. Little did she know that her daughter is still in the school to make sure she doesn't hurt anyone again...

Hope you liked my short story, happy un-birthday! :P
  • Options
    moonnie1stmoonnie1st Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    my birthday was the 3rd of august happy birthday im in
  • Options
    VegakittyVegakitty Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    happy un-birthday! :D my birthday was just 2 days ago! i sadly dont know how to post sceenshots but i have one, its a glitch of one of my old familys that i lost:( one of their dogs was standing on its hind legs taller than a sim! :?: :shock: it was creepy, i will soon put my first pet in the exchange this week hopefully! :D anyways hope you have a great un-birthday :D
  • Options
    they8pizzathey8pizza Posts: 22 New Member
    edited August 2012
    screenshot_original.jpgscreenshot_original.jpgA house I made that everyone tells me is good, but I'm not sure if it is or not. All I know is it looks funny...This is from yet another family...
  • Options
    kay1shelby2kay1shelby2 Posts: 124 New Member
    edited August 2012
    A very Merry Un-birthday to YOU!!!

Please enjoy this freezer bunny. :wink:

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    RellyJackRellyJack Posts: 136 Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday
  • Options
    lostinnaturelostinnature Posts: 15
    edited August 2012
    Happy un-birthday! I have to go find the perfect screenshot now
  • Options
    Corneilla_NoelCorneilla_Noel Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    I
    Wish
    You
    The
    Loveliest
    Of
    Un-birthdays! :)
  • Options
    IxtaekIxtaek Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    A very merry unbirthday, to you~

I had one sim who was a highly talented painter, working on a painting. Somehow the game glitched a little when I told her to paint, and she stood back to back with the easel, reached over her shoulder, and painted it like that. Surprisingly, it was still a masterpiece! Take that, Picasso! Has this happened to other people?
  • Options
    LivioncovenLivioncoven Posts: 7
    edited August 2012
    happy un-birthday :)

one time i made my Sim make dessert and it was flaming she set it on the floor and caught her foot on fire and the whole house she huanted the lot for forever
  • Options
    MrsEBMarshallMrsEBMarshall Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • Options
    DarkPhoenixFireDarkPhoenixFire Posts: 107 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy un-birthday, I don't have any screenshots but I do have a funny story.

I once had a game, before my last laptop died. On it I had a mess of Stargate Universe and Firefly sims in the same town.

Vanessa James (SGU) became a firefighter and at most the fires Sheppard Book and Jayne Cobb (Firefly) would be there, even if it wasn't their house.

Eventually Nicholas Rush (SGU) ended up with River Tam (Firefly), I still don't understand how he put up with her as River was insane and inappropriate but he did and they had a son before my laptops death and I forgot to save the save file.
  • Options
    ToriVegagToriVegag Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday! Hope you have a good one. I dont know how to upload pictures but I wish i could 'Cuz I have a teen in a school outfit i put together and she is standing like she is in the CEO :) BUT I wish you a good Un-Birthday
  • Options
    RJJ4479RJJ4479 Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Happy un-Birthday, wishing you all the best of the best Blessings and good cheer in this your very own Happy New Year :D
    Happy belated Birthday, sorry I don't know how to upload pics from my game but when I learn I'll come post again something nice just for you!!
  • Options
    Tcuff8Tcuff8 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Have a groovy un birthday