Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruPoptart's Un-Birthday Party! - GIFTING OVER

Comments

• Options
    MsSparrow0MsSparrow0 Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    Happy un-Birthday!
  • Options
    XxKeshaxXXxKeshaxX Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday! This is just a random picture of my sims with their toddlers! :lol:screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    kittychaotikkittychaotik Posts: 12
    edited August 2012
    Happy un-birthday! :D25242eae.jpg
  • Options
    TianaWhitbyTianaWhitby Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you did it up big!!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    aliciaaugustaliciaaugust Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    i had a cool picture, but idon know how to add one. Anyways, happy belated birthday, mines actually in 9 days :D im gonna be 16 :mrgreen: WOO!
  • Options
    awesome1168awesome1168 Posts: 19
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-birthday!!! :D
  • Options
    DaniellinaDaniellina Posts: 5
    edited August 2012
    Hey, happy Un-birthday! ;D

I love taking screenshots. To celebrate, let me show you some!

I'm very proud of my ghost family, but I thought I'd settle on the Grim Reaper.

Grim_Fire.png

Grim_Piano_Closeup.png
  • Options
    llamas145llamas145 Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful time with your sims and that they give you awesome presents! My favorite memory was probably when my sim-self got married. I ended up marrying Gwen Glover, and Holden was my best friend! He married Molly French and we all ended up living together. It was a super-fun household, and now our kids are living together in that same house!
  • Options
    jojorox123jojorox123 Posts: 16
    edited August 2012
    AHER DER DER UH...HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!

296305_227988580588969_1575192388_n.jpg
  • Options
    MrsTLadyMrsTLady Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2012
    photo.php?fbid=10150293998704714&set=a.10150293997124714.376888.642069713&type=3&theater[img][/img]
  • Options
    Thalia_NLThalia_NL Posts: 121
    edited August 2012
    ZombieMew wrote:
    Thalia_NL wrote:
    My story doesn't come with a screenshot... seeing as I can't access my keyboard when it happens... or the screen, for that matter.

You know why?

Because everytime my sim in 'Pets' calls her cat...

MY REAL CAT JUMPS ON MY LAPTOP!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sim calls her dog? My cat doesn't move. Sim calls other sim? No reaction. Sim calls her cat? Kitty goes bonkers. I have to either turn the sound off or lock my door. Has EA released a patch for this yet? :P

And why do I never have a camera handy when this happens? :oops:

That's a little strange.

As for the camera thing, cats will know if you have a camera and won't do much. XD

I'm afraid my cat is just strange by nature. For example: birds freak her out. If there's a robin in our yard, she will glare at it from behind the window and wont go out until it goes away, lololol :mrgreen:
  • Options
    volcomgirl77885volcomgirl77885 Posts: 790
    edited August 2012
    Well happy Unbirthday and guess what?! It's my unbirthday too!!

But anywhooo...I just had a beautiful moment in my legacy *Eh hem* If I may explain what was going on...

My heiress Gracie had a tough time as a teenager and now she found the person she loved and after countless times of proposing she finally said yes!

screenshot_original.jpg
    (P.s. If your not sure who paradise fears is I suggest you look them up because Harley (the guy) Is a berry version of their lead singer)

And then a very tearful reception in the city
    screenshot_original.jpg
    *Sigh* So beautiful :)
  • Options
    monkey8154331monkey8154331 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy un-birthday. ^_^
    This was a funny picture to take. It was an accident too.
    Screenshot-3.jpg
  • Options
    ActressC17ActressC17 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday!!!

My Simming Story:

At the end of last school year, after AP tests were done, my Calculus teacher had us do a free-end project. I decided to do mine on architecture and optimization, and of course, I used the Sims! I applied optimization simply to the layout of the first story, but after that, I created quite the modern farmhouse, and I am very much please with the results! :D

The Daaé Opera House:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6020597

And because I also added in the theme of The Phantom of the Opera, I made a special family for the lot.

The Daaé Family:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6020601

P.S. If you are a Phan of the Phantom, be sure to check out the basement for an extra surprise! :)
  • Options
    xXEmoGirlzRockXxxXEmoGirlzRockXx Posts: 4
    edited August 2012
    I'm constantly stalking The Sims 3's Facebook page, the website, chrillsims3's YouTube account as well as thecurtisparadisshow's account.

I can honestly say I'm a The Sims 3 addict. :3
  • Options
    MrsTLadyMrsTLady Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2012
    Happy happy birthday.

d494baf0.jpg
  • Options
    MalcolmXMalcolmX Posts: 390 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Vampire baby commands you to have a happy un-birthday.

screenshot2xu.jpg
  • Options
    PouchanatorPouchanator Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Even though I can't Put Picture up I wish u the greatest Brithday of all times because my game crashed and I lost all my games i have base game that all i had something very special for you now i cant make it :| but still happy Un-B-Day

~Pouchie :3
  • Options
    aerys14aerys14 Posts: 3
    edited August 2012
    original.jpg
    Having fun with hubby! Happy un-birthday!
  • Options
    XxTarrenxXXxTarrenxX Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    my sim swinging! :D And Happidy Unbirfday to you!
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BumbleBee112233BumbleBee112233 Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Happy Birthday, I really want to join your event but i can't quite figure out how to upload a pic to you, so if anyone can help me that would be awesome thx! :lol:
  • Options
    kkarma333kkarma333 Posts: 8
    edited August 2012
    Happy Un-Birthday SimGuruPoptart!

Here is a story: I was trying to set off fireworks one night in my sims game, so I bought them and put them on my lot. I then had my sim set off the fireworks and a pop up told me to go to the town map if I wanted a better view. I got to town map and then realized that my house was on fire because the fireworks tipped over and started a huge fire on my back patio. :-o After I called the firefighters and they came and put the fire out, I was granted insurance money so I replaced some of my furniture and flooring and figured that I would try again except this time in an open area. I went to one of the places in town where there were no houses and it was just an open field. Anyway, the fireworks ended up being pretty cool but note to self, don't set fireworks off on your back patio! :D 8)

Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Possibly even with some fireworks! :wink:
  • Options
    ayyyitsviayyyitsvi Posts: 22
    edited August 2012
    Just wanted to thank you for the gifts :) and celebrating your un-birthday with us!!!
  • Options
    Pringles333Pringles333 Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    7749969960_8ec409e443_b.jpg

HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY! LOL!