Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One of these Days - Epilogue - OUT NOW 04-19-2013

Intro: 07-15-2012
Chapter one- Heather: 07-21-2012
Chapter two- Seamus: 07-28-2012
Chapter three- Joe: 08-05-2012
Chapter four - Nick: 08-27-2012
Chapter five - Le Anh: 09-08-2012
Chapter six - Here we go again: 09-16-2012
Chapter seven - The things I´ve done: 10-07-2012
Chapter eight - Chasing Shadows: 10-26-2012
Chapter nine - Black and Blue: 11-04-2012
Chapter ten - Getting a Tan: 11-23-2012
Chapter eleven - Another Day in Paradise: 12-02-2012
Chapter twelve - Desert Skies: 12-26-2012
Chapter thirteen - Ready, steady, go: 01-22-2013
Chapter fourteen - Home sweet Home: 04-01-2013
Chapter fifteen - Know the Enemy
Epilogue

Ah, btw: This story is about making plans and the things that happen in the meantime. Mostly. And I don´t know how that rating thing works, but some of the chapters will include strong language and ugly things. Definitely. 8)

Read on blogspot! Link below :wink:

http://annasommer.blogspot.de

If you want to get to the earlier chapters, you can either scroll down to the very end of the page and then click on "older posts" down on the right side, or click on the previous month - upper right of the page. The archive then displays all things published in the month you clicked on

You find my short story "Iceblue" on my blogspot account, too. And if you should want to read my first "The Shady side of Life", you find all the links here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/339470.page

Comments

• Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited September 2012
    screenshotcha.jpg

I will post the chapters on blogspot and use this thread to let you know when I publish an update.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hey Anna! Looks like you finally got around to making your story, eh? ;P Well, just read the intro, and so far it's very intriguing! I like the idea of having more than one main character this time- Will you switch between the characters shown and just follow their story-lines? Well, I guess I'm just going to have to wait until the next chapter. :P

Looks like a promising story, Anna! :-) Can't wait for more!!
    (I like the final outcome of the title too! It's better shortened. :wink: )
  • Options
    Gatorade3Gatorade3 Posts: 4,093 Member
    edited July 2012
    It seems good so far! Good luck :)
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited July 2012
    Eeps, it's awesome so far! I think you have some interesting plots in store for us Anna... ;)
    I shall be reading! :mrgreen:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ Turner

Guess what? This is not the story I originally planned on doing. I had already started creating sims and buildings for the other, but then realized I had no clear end in mind... so I skipped it for this one until I come up with an ending that will really fit :lol:

You are right in all but one thing- I will have more then one main character in this one, and I will switch between them. BUT none of the sims in the intro will show up in the story :mrgreen:

Ehm... I could have started earlier, but after deciding about the title, I could not make up my mind about the title pic :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ Gator

Thanks, given how my game has been acting up lately I will need all the luck I can get to finish this :lol:

Thanks for stopping by :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @ Mel

I´ll do my very best *bowslow* :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited July 2012
    That's a really intriguing beginning...looking forward to seeing where it goes.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Rita :D

Thank you. I think I will get the first chapter out on saturday :)
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hiya :-)

One day... that is so recognisable. I say that to myself more often than I want to admit, really :P
    Bookmarked, looking forward to reading more! :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    BUT none of the sims in the intro will show up in the story :mrgreen:

Hm... really? That's interesting. Now I'm even more intrigued. XD Will they still be in the story, but only their voices will be shown or something? Or were they just there because... Well, I have no idea. :lol: I guess I'll just have to wait till Saturday! :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Well thank you Yimi. I hope the story will live up to your expectations :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Don´t worry to much about that Turner. I think - unless EA starts some maintenance again :roll: - I will publish on schedule. I already sorted the pics today... so, fingers crossed for saturday :wink:
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hey there! *waves&smiles* loved your fresh start with a brand new story and awesome poignant thought provokers. I commented on your blog..I show up as connie my rln. I am very intriqued to see where you take this. excited.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you, I just published the first chapter- Heather.

1titley.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Hope you will like the chapter... and I would truely love to hear your opinions on the main character in this bit :twisted:
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited July 2012
    :shock:

Gosh, I hate her! :x she's being a completely unresponsible parent, a lousy workpartner to someone who is just trying to be nice, a horrible ex by threatening her ex into paying money "or else she can't pay the rent" and then just spends loads of money on drinks because she feels like it! :shock:
    Hell, you put down her character so well, Anna ^^ Great job! :mrgreen: I want to read more!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    Denimg8Denimg8 Posts: 86 Member
    edited July 2012
    I just read n recd chp1. I love the details in the story, its just like real life! Hoping to read more :) x
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hehe thanks Yimi - I tried real hard to make he someone anybody would love to hate :mrgreen:

I guess I am not giving to much away when I tell you that the next chapter will be about someone we have met in chapter one.

Anybody ready to guess who it might be? 8)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hey Denim :)

Well, chances are high that the next chapter will be up coming saturday.
  • Options
    SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited July 2012
    Read your first chapter - really impressive characterisation! Is she past changing? Is she so set in her ways that she can't go anywhere else? Looking forward to seeing where you go next with this. My guess for next character is the guy in the kiosk...
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited July 2012
    I don't entirely hate Heather, tbh x3 I mean, this bit made me laugh:
    "Aw good morning to you, too, Heather! I feared you or one of the boys might have fallen ill"
    she chirps in that cheerful little voice of hers
    The cow....

:lol:

Still though, she's not a wonderful person xD I really love how you represented her and her life ;)
    All in all, it was an amazing first chapter! :mrgreen:

I'm with SamelaRita - I think it's going to be Darren!
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Rita :D

Thank yoooou :mrgreen:

It was funny, really... I did not originally plan on her being that bad, but that´s how her character developed during the writing...

Darren, noted.

Btw, any new chapters of The key of my Heart soon? :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    "She is not a wonderful person"?! :shock:

Dang. I made her look to nice... naw just kidding. She is not supposed to be a full range sociopath :lol:

Aaaand another one for Darren... tststs. Alrighty... we shall see 8)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Great update, Anna! It was very interesting, despite the fact that the main character is annoying as hell. XD I can't wait for something awful to happen to her... So now I'm eager for more! :P

Hmm... And I say the next one will focus on either Darren, or her son- Seamus? Though I agree with everyone else, it's most likely going to be Darren. :mrgreen: