Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anya and Akira. A fifty foal challenge.

Like many other's I decided to do the fifty foal challenge. My story is going to be told through the mares eyes, mainly, and updated whenever I can remember. This is the link to the base rules, which I'll be following. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/450566.page
I'm not sure how exactly to start it considering I started this story a bit late... but this seems right...:

I'll edit this post to add more foals as they're born.

Edit; I'll be adding China to the exchange soon.
Oh, on a note; I'm mainly gonna just click 'ok' on whatever name it generates for the new foal. As I did for China. Unless it's a name I do not like.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6068170 That's Anya. She's been on the exchange since I started the story.

Synnaria the cat.

Now for Akira I took this horse and edited it a bit resulting in; Akira.

And now to the fifty foals...

China Foal one. (Untrained, Agile, Friendly) Sold for 3,361.
Lady Foal two. (Brave, Untrained, Fast)

Comments

• Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    edited July 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "Hi! My name is Akira. My new human, Anya, says I'll be doing a fifty foal challenge. I'm not sure what that is, though she's told me I'll have fifty foals in my lifetime. I don't mind. I like foals. I've had one foal so far, but we're gonna sell her. I'll be sad, yes, but we need the money for a bigger farm for me. I'd like a bigger farm one day."

screenshot_original.jpg "Her name is China. She's untrained, agile, like me, and she's also friendly like both me and her dad, Cavatina. My new human likes her, she say's she looks a lot like me. My old human.. well he was rather boring. I don't ever get to see him anymore. I'm afraid he moved and left me here, but my new human is so kind. Just look! I was off playing so she fed my foal;"

screenshot_original.jpg

"Yes, that's my human Anya. She say's she had always wanted to be a rock star before her dad died leaving her me and the ranch, I'm not sure what she means though. She looks nothing like my old human. She doesn't seem like him either, I mean she brought along a cat, I've never owned a cat."

screenshot_original.jpg

"I think she brought it just for me. Though Synnaria, the cat, is rather... odd. No matter how much I play with her she always seems lonely! Anya adopted an elder cat to preoccupy Synnaria as I'm playing with my foal. But I don't think Synnaria cares much for the old cat. Oh well."

screenshot_original.jpg

"Our farm now, isn't very large. Just 29 x 29 squares, whatever that means. I'm afraid my human is cramped up in her box of a stable. I'm allowed to roam the entire town by myself, but Anya doesn't really like me to. She says she doesn't want anything to happen to me. I'll be glad when we get a bigger farm so she'll stop worrying."

screenshot_original.jpg

"That was when we went for our first ride. I thought she was scared, so I stayed at a slow pace."

screenshot_original.jpg

"After a while though, I got tired of going so slow. I started running! And though she still seemed scared, I think she enjoyed it. We were both learning how to ride with each other."
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "I've had another filly. We've named her lady. Little china is jealous, I think. She wont let little lady be! it's rather amusing. I will miss it. She is growing up so fast, for her birthday is tomorrow! We'll be selling her then. After she's trained of course."
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I haven't been playing in a while but what do you guys think so far?
  • Options
    kmr1124kmr1124 Posts: 41
    edited July 2012
    I like it! :) More!
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited July 2012
    Very well done! Can't wait for more! :D
  • Options
    sicatagsicatag Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited July 2012
    more more more more!!! and how come everyone has such beautiful starter mares but me?? how how! and i love it
  • Options
    madhu_vatimadhu_vati Posts: 406 Member
    edited August 2012
    Were you going to do anymore posts? I really like the narration from your mare, and I imagine she will have some more very beautiful foals :D
    Rainbowcy: story home, forum thread
    Completed 50 foals challenge: Prairie and Desi
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yes, I am, I just haven't had time to play what with school and everything. Sory. I'll post more soon. :)
  • Options
    PoloristicPoloristic Posts: 61
    edited August 2012
    i like it so far its good form the mares pov
  • Options
    DusklightFaerieDusklightFaerie Posts: 847 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Sharpheart wrote:
    Yes, I am, I just haven't had time to play what with school and everything. Sory. I'll post more soon. :)

awesome ^.^
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Sory for such a late reply and lack of updates. My game got deleted by my sister so I wont be updating anymore. I may re-do the challenge again though...