Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 World Index - Updated 03/04/2017

Comments

• Options
    SimExpertJaredSimExpertJared Posts: 865 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Im am not just posting to post. See now I took the "were waiting" as a sense of frustration instead of you acknowledging my request. I apologize for that! :) Hope to see her world on here soon!
  • Options
    GlynrielGlynriel Posts: 28
    edited September 2012
    Im am not just posting to post. See now I took the "were waiting" as a sense of frustration instead of you acknowledging my request. I apologize for that! :) Hope to see her world on here soon!

Seriously dude? You mistook a typo for frustration? It's not up to me to acknowledge anything from you since it's not my world.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    No, I didn't take it as a typo, I took it as you were still frustrated. Can't you just settle to that? There was no typo involved my friend. I'm sorry if your not getting what I'm saying but I just wanted to let you know that I MISINTERPRETED what it meant. "Were waiting" can mean 2 different things in this case and I took the wrong meaning out of it. -That's why I apologized

1. Were Waiting, as in! Time is running out! Hurry Up!
    OR
    2. "Were waiting" because I suggested that she repost her world application to see if he will respond.

I hope that settles things cuz I don't want you or her angry or anything. I just wanted to point something out. -That's all I wanted. I had no idea it would get this "long".
  • Options
    GlynrielGlynriel Posts: 28
    edited September 2012
    No, I didn't take it as a typo, I took it as you were still frustrated. Can't you just settle to that? There was no typo involved my friend. I'm sorry if your not getting what I'm saying but I just wanted to let you know that I MISINTERPRETED what it meant. "Were waiting" can mean 2 different things in this case and I took the wrong meaning out of it. -That's why I apologized

OR
    2. "Were waiting" because I suggested that she repost her world application to see if he will respond.

I hope that settles things cuz I don't want you or her angry or anything. I just wanted to point something out. -That's all I wanted. I had no idea it would get this "long".

Dude, grow up.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Glynriel wrote:

OR

Dude, grow up.
    Your telling me to grow up? C'mon seriously!?! I apologize to you and try to explain why I was trying to point something out, and you say "Dude, grow up?" :evil: People like you really confuse me.

ANYWAYS, sorry Mr C. for all of this spam on your page.... I din't think it would turn out this way. It just upsets me that people are so stuck to their opinions and nowadays, they don't face the truth. It also upsets me that people tell you to "grow up" when your not even part of the problem. Wow. What a day.
  • Options
    TatmarietooTatmarietoo Posts: 157 Member
    edited September 2012
    !
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I wanted to do the same.... but nooooooo people have to shut me off. It's crazy...
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I wanted to do the same.... but nooooooo people have to shut me off. It's crazy...

I'm just trying to stay on point. I don't want all that other crap that has been going on.

I don't either. It is hard to stay on topic when some tells you to "Grow up"
    Anyways... I think this conversation should rest. Or at least until Mr. Crumplebottom responds. :hunf:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Finally It's all settled... for now at least :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I said Im done... dont worry. This is my last post on it. You stop lol. I stopped ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Supernatural
    NAME: Old Town Plus by Tatmarietoo
    Link to thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/561861.page
    Tech: All expansion packs required.
    Map Size: Large * File size: 87 MB
    If Custom Content- Store Content
    Save File uploaded.
    Theme: The Sims 1 Old Town recreated.

This is her info from page 6, just showing you what she is lookin for on the WI. :)

-this has nothing to do with my last post because im helping out :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I AM NOT HARRASING YOU!!! I AM HELPING YOU OUT! THIS IS CRAZY!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Then I'll do the same to you... this is simply not just
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    !
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mr. Crumplebottom, I see that you are online. I would really appreciate my situation being resolved soon.

repeating yourself 4 time .. because it says "online" is annoying..
    just cause it says online, doesn't mean he is.

just leave your message and come back a few days. no need to spam.
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited September 2012
    turistas9 wrote:
    Mr. Crumplebottom, I see that you are online. I would really appreciate my situation being resolved soon.

repeating yourself 4 time .. because it says "online" is annoying..
    just cause it says online, doesn't mean he is.

just leave your message and come back a few days. no need to spam.

^^^ this :? lol its just a bunch off pixel peeps no need to get your panties in a knot over it :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Okay now this is weird. She turned her conversation to "!"? Now it REALLY looks like spam. Anyways, Mr. C I never said this with as much thanks as now THANK YOU FOR THE WORLD INDEX!
  • Options
    MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you jared for the request because i could not see it even now.

And tatmsrietoo... I have apologized. But the thread has a certain day that it gets updated. And that is Sunday.

This has actually made me realise, I thought i wanted to run the WI. I thought I could, I wanted to improve it and have a better experience for everyone... But now I want to re vert the world index back to the original format and give it to someone else. Because quiet frankly, that would be easier.

I am started a whole new life so its a bit hectic for me. But only a few understand that...

And when it says im online its probably when im on my phone. In which i cannot edit posts on here. And / or sometimes cannot log out so it says its online when im not.

So i apologise. Thank you for the request again. It will be fixed tomorrow. When I am home, because im currently in hospital with my grandfather, so sorry if I am a bit pre-occupied to reply to this thread.
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited September 2012
    ah just ignore her guys ;)
    guess somebody needs some attention and didn't feel like she got it ;)
    lets just enjoy this index and go on with our lives ;)

Crump you are doing well enough on keeping this index alive, everyone has bussy days IRL > games/forums
    and in the end most of us wouldn't even know where to begin too keep this index standing so :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top