Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 World Index - Updated 03/04/2017

Comments

• Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hey MrCrumplebottom :)

Could you please update Pi Island for me and move it to the "Showtime" section (from the WIPs):
    PI ISLAND - by Callum9432
    Tech: EPs required: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets & Showtime/SPs required: High-End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living, Town Life.
    Map Size: Medium
    R-lots: N/A C-lots: N/A
    Theme: A pi shaped island
    Release date: Pending/Beta testing dates: Pending, ADDED:03APR12

New info:
    Which Section to place World- Showtime
    NAME: Pi Island - by Callum9432
    Link to thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/516386.page
    Exchange link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6295911
    Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?g1sitiy8a4fs3fi
    Tech: WA/Amb/LN/Gen/Pets/ST HELS/FL/OLS/TL Some Store Content used.
    Map Size: Medium
    File size: 20.25MB
    R-lots: 13 (IIRC)
    C-lots: Unknown
    If Custom Content- No
    Theme: A Pi shaped Island
    Release date: 22/8/12

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,991 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrCrumplebottom1,

I have an update for you. Its still in the Beta testing phase, but a second version of Norton has been released along with a new saved game file. I've also added a new wedding venue to the map. The new version can be downloaded here, for anyone whose playtesting it, or interested in helping me play test it.

Norton (WIP) Update 8/26/12 New Version Available, includes a new venue, updated pictures. pg 1
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/479757.page

Hopefully the third one will be the final version and we'll be through with Beta Testing it.
  • ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi der Mr. C fou14.gif

I would like to register Rinn Fada, in the Pets Section :mrgreen:

large.jpg
    NAME: Rinn Fada - by Conorsim
    Link to thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/423162.page
    Tech:
    Expansions: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations & Pets.
    Stuff Packs:Outdoor Living Stuff
    Map Size: Large * File size: 91MB
    Lots: C: 44 R: 51 Total: 95
    If Custom Content- NO!
    If Pre-populated/Save Game file - Yes, prepopulated!
    Theme: an Irish world for The Sims.
    Release date: Released (26/8/12)
    Beta testing dates: Completed :-)

Fanx desismileys_6636.gif

Oh, and about time - you can remove Springfield from the Worlds in Progress section :shock: Thanks!
  • thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited August 2012
    VERDE ISLAND - by thetideschanging
    Tech: ALL required
    Map Size: medium Size: Unkown
    lots: Currently around 30 will change though
    C-lots: Currently around 20
    If Custom Content - No CC -
    If Pre-populated/Save Game file: I will make it populated when finished
    Theme: A once sleepy and half untouched resort island a developer saw potential in. The other half of the island was turned into a modern and bustling vacation hot spot. I am currently working on the original half of the island.
    Release date: pending Beta testing dates: pending
    Added: 13AUG2012

Hello I was wondering if the above world in the work in progress section could be updated. I have decided to change the name to Laurel Beach. Thanks!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi :mrgreen:

This was left on 8/24 on the old WI. Maybe you can add it. :)
    Hi! I have a world which is in progress, luckily, its only a save file, so it shouldnt take much longer, about 2 weeks until I finish, likely less.
    NAME: Summer Shores - Ashleigh1997.
    Link to thread: No thread as of yet.
    Tech: List EP/SPs required EP's: WA, AMB, LN, GEN, PETS, SHOWTIME. SP's: HELS, FL, OL, TL, MS, DS.
    Map Size: Medium * File size: Unknown.
    If Custom Content- Yes, Store content (Romanza Reception, Ceramony, Attire) Free Content.
    If Pre-populated/Save Game file - Savefile on the way, world in progress
    Theme: ? - Sunset Valley remake, but more a traditional quaint gorgeous little scenic town. A surburban dream
    Release date: Within about 2 weeks.
    Beta testing dates: ? to ? No tests needed. But when completed I guess.
    *THANKS RFLONG7/13 OR WHOEVER I NEED TO THANK :P*

• JackmontcJackmontc Posts: 233 Member
    edited August 2012
    NAME: Alba Tramonto - by Jackmontc
    nbsuhw.jpg
    Link to thread:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/580263.page
    Tech: Sims WA, AMB, LN, GEN, PETS
    Map Size: Large File size: Not yet known.
    R-lots: Roughly 50 C-lots: Roughly 20
    Custom Content- No
    Will be Prepopulated
    Theme: A fictional Italian style world, located the the Fiume di Pace (River of Peace), will have almost all basic rabbithole lots when finished, tasteful houses, please see thread for more info.
    Release date: September - October
    Beta testing dates: Pending
  • MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited September 2012
    UPDATE;

Just to let you know, that I have not edited the thread just yet, however I have made some changes to the thread, which I will need feedback on? :)

However, I had to remove some worlds, due to invalid download links! :)

These worlds are;

Alpine Shores, by Simoutlaw; needs A image.

Build Town Version 1; No longer for Download.

Calloway Islands; removed for invalid for download.

Eber Village, by Simoutlaw; needs A image.

Mountain Village, by Aynal134; removed for invalid for download.

Rockport, by aaronrogers8i3; removed for invalid for download.

Roxs world, by Roxs; removed for invalid for download.

Shadows Glen, by Takeb02; removed for invalid for download.

Sparwood, by HturnerP; removed for invalid for download.

If you would like to have these worlds back in the Base Game section, please provide the information. Thank you!

~ I will update the main thread soon! ~
  • gurra09gurra09 Posts: 138 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hello!

I would like to update the links to three of my worlds:

Sunhaven: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1256.0

Eastport: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1260.0

Crestview: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1262.0

I would also like to add two worlds to the index:

Which Section to place World- Late Night
    NAME: Birch Tree Island - by Gurra
    Link to thread: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1259.0
    Tech: WA, AMB, LN *
    Map Size: Tiny * File size: 21,2 MB * 6
    R-lots * 13 C-lots
    If Custom Content- No
    If Pre-populated/Save Game file - No
    Theme: A tiny forgotten island with its own small community.
    Release date: 2012-08-31

Which Section to place World- base game
    NAME: Isle of the Midnight Sun - by Gurra
    Link to thread: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1269.0
    Tech: No EPs required *
    Map Size: Tiny * File size: ? MB * 1
    R-lots * 0 C-lots
    If Custom Content- No
    If Pre-populated/Save Game file - no
    Theme: An isolated island in the middle of nowhere.
    Release date: 2012-09-02

Also, some of my worlds don't have images in the index. Pictures for them, and for the new ones, are to be found in the worlds' threads so please have a look there and take a representive image (I tend to have one at the start of every upload post, so that's the one). Thank you. :)
  • VBennetVBennet Posts: 263 Member
    edited September 2012
    I like the New World Index Layout.

Here goes.....first world. :? Still so much to do.
    AnglersIsle1-1.jpg

Which Section to place World-
    NAME: Anglers Isle- by VBennet
    Link to thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/582812.page
    Tech: All but Pets
    Map Size: Small ... Don't know MB
    If Custom Content- No CC Just Store Stuff.
    Populated: Will have at least 4
    Theme: Fishing & Gardening
  • auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited September 2012
    Love the new look!

How's you do that? I'll have to quote it and take a look at your coding.

Custom Sims 3 is no longer updating. The site owner has decided to close it down. I'd be happy to do a back-up at ts3cc, or we can move it to Simlogical where a lot of the CS3 members are migrating, or we could start a blog of it's own, with a group of cawsters authorized to update it.

What do you guys think?
    edited September 2012
    Love the new look!

How's you do that? I'll have to quote it and take a look at your coding.

Have fun!! ;) Its something that you have to get your head around, basically goes like this;
    [img]WORLD1"width=225"[/img] [img]WORLD2"width=225"[/img] [img]WORLD3"width=225"[/img]
    [url=DOWNLOAD1][img]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq55/Mystery_sim/LoadDown.jpg[/img][/url] [url=THREAD1][img]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq55/Mystery_sim/Detail.jpg[/img][/url] [url=DOWNLOAD2][img]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq55/Mystery_sim/LoadDown.jpg[/img][/url] [url=THREAD2][img]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq55/Mystery_sim/Detail.jpg[/img][/url] [url=DOWNLOAD3][IMG]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq55/Mystery_sim/LoadDown.jpg[/img][/url] [url=THREAD3][img]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq55/Mystery_sim/Detail.jpg[/img][/url]
    [IMG]WORLD1IMGINFO[/IMG] [IMG]WORLD2IMGINFO[/IMG] [IMG]WORLD3IMGINFO[/IMG]

Custom Sims 3 is no longer updating. The site owner has decided to close it down. I'd be happy to do a back-up at ts3cc, or we can move it to Simlogical where a lot of the CS3 members are migrating, or we could start a bog of it's own, with a group of cawsters authorized to update it.

What do you guys think?

I down for whatever! ;) Were it goes, I will go! ;)

Sorry for not updating just yet guys! I am going to pause updating the Thread for now, only for the next few days where I still got sections to change over! And then I will add everything, The worlds that need adding / updating etc I will do so once the thread has had its makeover! :D Sorry guys!
  • NilxisNilxis Posts: 596 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hi Mr.C :D
    I just realised there's no picture of my world Plav Raj, so here is the one I used to export the world for you to use when you update the Showtime section:

MiniaturaPlavRaj.png

Thank you :-)
    edited September 2012
    Custom Sims 3 is no longer updating. The site owner has decided to close it down. I'd be happy to do a back-up at ts3cc, or we can move it to Simlogical where a lot of the CS3 members are migrating, or we could start a bog of it's own, with a group of cawsters authorized to update it.

What do you guys think?

Wait... so you all are now moving it out of this section? Is that what you mean by wherever this goes you will go? :?
    ~Because if it were only the backup being moved... you'd only have to say that and not ask. :lol:

Is this why you all pressured me to giving it to MrC? So you could move it? Awesome!

edited September 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:

Wait... so you all are now moving it out of this section? Is that what you mean by wherever this goes you will go? :?
    ~Because if it were only the backup being moved... you'd only have to say that and not ask. :lol:

Is this why you all pressured me to giving it to MrC? So you could move it? Awesome!

Er? Auntielynds was saying that a site that we used to go on no longer is operational? And she was saying that she was wondering were all the details on that site, were it should relocate to?

And because I used to go on Custom Sims I said, were ever Auntie decides to place the back up, ill go to that thread?

EDIT; whoops, sorry, I read that as I pressured you into giving me this. (Which was not true) And also, unless done privately, I don't recall AuntieL pressuring you?
    edited September 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:

Er? Auntielynds was saying that a site that we used to go on no longer is operational? And she was saying that she was wondering were all the details on that site, were it should relocate to?

And because I used to go on Custom Sims I said, were ever Auntie decides to place the back up, ill go to that thread?

EDIT; whoops, sorry, I read that as I pressured you into giving me this. (Which was not true) And also, unless done privately, I don't recall AuntieL pressuring you?

Not what I read nor what it reads... unless my reading comp has failed me. :lol:

She's been keeping it at CS3 and never needed permission to update or move or anything to a back up. :shock:
    edited September 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Not what I read nor what it reads... unless my reading comp has failed me. :lol:

She's been keeping it at CS3 and never needed permission to update or move or anything to a back up. :shock:

Auntie has been keeping it there, but that has always been common knowledge? So her question is if it is alight if we move elsewhere, weather it be a backup or what, its nice to be asked about things other than just jumping into things, is it not?

I also apologise, but sometimes its very hard to work out what you are saying sometimes. That is probably my dyslexia! :roll: :lol:
    edited September 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:

Auntie has been keeping it there, but that has always been common knowledge? So her question is if it is alight if we move elsewhere, weather it be a backup or what, its nice to be asked about things other than just jumping into things, is it not?

I also apologise, but sometimes its very hard to work out what you are saying sometimes. That is probably my dyslexia! :roll: :lol:

Yes, it has been common knowledge- it was posted in the WI. :)

We? - she was hosting it at CS3- as a back up. It meant nothing but a back up and not important to be asked about its moving. Saying or telling it was being moved is another thing. Asking if you wanted to help manage it at another site is another thing.

Maybe it wasn't writing well but was misleading as being asked about moving the WI.

What did you think I was saying? :?
    I still remember why I took over the second WI- so it wouldn't be moved off TS3 site.
    edited September 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Yes, it has been common knowledge- it was posted in the WI. :)

We? - she was hosting it at CS3- as a back up. It meant nothing but a back up and not important to be asked about its moving. Saying or telling it was being moved is another thing. Asking if you wanted to help manage it at another site is another thing.

I think what she meant was if a few of us help keep backing up the index? So that we don't loose worlds.
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Maybe it wasn't writing well but was misleading as being asked about moving the WI.

What did you think I was saying? :?
    I still remember why I took over the second WI- so it wouldn't be moved off TS3 site.

I have no intentions of moving off the index from this website... ;) What I meant, were the other simmers go, I will go (not that im leaving here)
  • auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited September 2012
    I was just bringing it to Mr. C's attention that the new site owner at CS3, where the backup was located at, announced last week she was closing the site, and everyone should move their stuff. I was only referring to the backup WI when asking what everyone thought about where it should go. It hasn't been me who's been keeping it updated anyway, it's been Regina, and Sookielee. I was just stepping up to make sure we have a backup, just in case.

I apologize for any misunderstanding, there truly was no conspiracy going on here.
    edited September 2012
    Actually Rflong, I am tired of people apologising all the time. Or like me defending what my intentions were, or describing what I was meant to be doing, or what I meant.

I am the one putting my own time and effort improving the world index, you still have your back up. If I decided to move the World Index then it my decision to do so? Is it not?

I have a series of learning difficulties and mental health problem (im not seeking attention) but when you post some things, me and a few others do not quite understand what you mean, or what you are saying. Usually, we get a negative response.

I have seen it all over the forums, people bowing down you to, apologising when their not in the wrong. Because your clever with your language.

I respect that you create amazing works, your helpful, but when you find something that really annoys you, or you read something that you do not like. The whole world has to hear it. Which for me, contradicts everything you do for this forum.

I do apologise, but I cannot hold it in any more.
  • SimExpertJaredSimExpertJared Posts: 865 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Hello Mr. C! I have a new world I would like to add in (if it's okay with you)

Which Section to place World- Base
    NAME: Euphoria - by SimExpertJared
    Link to thread: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6363628
    Tech: None
    Map Size: 2048*2048 File size: 52 MB
    If Custom Content- No
    No pre-populated
    Theme: Euphoria is a joyful, vigorous world, also full of beauty. Many mountains and a large river are an extremely amazing addition to the town.

http://befunkyuseruplimg.s3.amazonaws.com/U1498038-13467909705046663ad8743large.jpg
    -If this Picture doesn't work... please use the one on the exchange that is used for my world

Thanks! Let me know if you need anything else!
    edited September 2012
    Actually Rflong, I am tired of people apologising all the time. Or like me defending what my intentions were, or describing what I was meant to be doing, or what I meant.

I am the one putting my own time and effort improving the world index, you still have your back up. If I decided to move the World Index then it my decision to do so? Is it not?

I have a series of learning difficulties and mental health problem (im not seeking attention) but when you post some things, me and a few others do not quite understand what you mean, or what you are saying. Usually, we get a negative response.

I have seen it all over the forums, people bowing down you to, apologising when their not in the wrong. Because your clever with your language.

I respect that you create amazing works, your helpful, but when you find something that really annoys you, or you read something that you do not like. The whole world has to hear it. Which for me, contradicts everything you do for this forum.

I do apologise, but I cannot hold it in any more.

Actually, I haven't seen anyone bow down to me for any reason. I'm really confused about that comment. :shock:
    I am not nor have I ever been very good with words. Those are actually my weakness. No one ever said you had to apologize but clarifying what was going on would have been nice.

While yes, you are the one giving up your time to do this, it really isn't yours. Simmerville started it but it's become a fixture of CAW. So, while you are the keeper, it doesn't belong to anyone- or it belongs to everyone here.

I am still very confused where you got the idea that people all over the site apologize to me. I know more posts of me apologizing then anything else. It's not like I post much all over the boards. :shock:

And yes, if something annoys me I do say... you know, like you did. Like most of us do. It's a forum... but not the whole world. I think you're blowing something out of proportion. I wonder how long you've held this in.

No worries. I'll leave. It's for the best.... You, and the " me and a few others" you speak about (whoever you all are) should be very happy.

Happy Simming. :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Blowing it out of proportion? Something your very familiar with.

Me, and the "few others" don't want you to go, that's not at all what we want. And now you saying that makes me feel like we victimised you. Which again is not true, which is a prime example of me saying your familiar with blowing things up.

I've held it in since you have had a problem with me since Drowssap discovered opening up worlds in s3pe, And I was fully intrigued and interested and helped. Since then I've noticed little comments, little digs.

Like I said before your very helpful, and we appreciate your creations, but it annoys me when I see comments. When you overreact (like yesterday).

Yes, no one owns the world index, but you said I am the keeper for this one. And if I want more than one copy on more than one website (what is this black magic?!) then I would, and should be able to do so?

I'm sorry, but you don't have to over react by leaving... Again...
    edited September 2012
    Blowing it out of proportion? Something your very familiar with.

Me, and the "few others" don't want you to go, that's not at all what we want. And now you saying that makes me feel like we victimised you. Which again is not true, which is a prime example of me saying your familiar with blowing things up.

I've held it in since you have had a problem with me since Drowssap discovered opening up worlds in s3pe, And I was fully intrigued and interested and helped. Since then I've noticed little comments, little digs.

Like I said before your very helpful, and we appreciate your creations, but it annoys me when I see comments. When you overreact (like yesterday).

Yes, no one owns the world index, but you said I am the keeper for this one. And if I want more than one copy on more than one website (what is this black magic?!) then I would, and should be able to do so?

I'm sorry, but you don't have to over react by leaving... Again...

Oh, no. Please don't think I was leaving over this. :lol:
    I have been procrastinating away my time and have wanted to stop play game for a long while. I had already decided- weeks ago- that I was stopping. This game sucks up my time and energy. :)

This is in no way an over reaction nor was it in any way because of your comment. It is me deciding to actually get off my rear end and go after my dreams.

And I don't ever remember giving any little digs at you here or any where. I always thought we got along. I remember that topic as more people digging at me because I told her to take it to modthesims.

Weird... very weird how two people can see things that happened totally different.

Please, don't think this was spur of the moment or anything anyone here could have made me do. I Want, so want, to do other things then this. :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Oh, no. Please don't think I was leaving over this. :lol:
    I have been procrastinating away my time and have wanted to stop play game for a long while. I had already decided- weeks ago- that I was stopping. This game sucks up my time and energy. :)

This is in no way an over reaction nor was it in any way because of your comment. It is me deciding to actually get off my rear end and go after my dreams.

And I don't ever remember giving any little digs at you here or any where. I always thought we got along. I remember that topic as more people digging at me because I told her to take it to modthesims.

Weird... very weird how two people can see things that happened totally different.

Please, don't think this was spur of the moment or anything anyone here could have made me do. I Want, so want, to do other things then this. :mrgreen:

In that case I wish you all the best!!I do feel slightly guilty, as this has made you get of your bum, so to speak. :(

I may of read into things, or misunderstood what some comments mean, for that reason im sorry! :lol:

But follow them dreams, and we will see you back soon yeah? :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top