Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZooProfessor's All Purpose Creation Thread

Comments

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hey zoo. Thanks for the gift!!! :) and also I noticed Annin was gone a while ago. Yes I would love for you to do my request that would be awesome!! I love your work!! And if you are too busy take ur time I am patient. :)

I will officially "claim" your build on the D.N.A. Request Thread. I won't be copying what Annin started because we HOPE he will come back and will finish this lovely house. Also, I would feel really weird about copying another artist's work.

I will be in touch with you in this thread. You can go to post one and find a link for the post where I communicate with my D.N.A. customer that I'm working with. I will have some questions for you when I look more in detail at your request.

I am SO sorry that this turned out this way and that you had to wait for an extended period of time beyond the usual wait to get your request claimed. This is NOT the way we usually do business! I will do my absolute best to make sure you are happy with your build when I get it finished.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    illusie wrote:
    You are a very talented builder! They all are beautiful!

Thank you, illusie! I appreciate the kind words very much!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Exchange Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6722698

Julianna has maxed skills in all areas up through Supernatural and has a ton of great things in her inventory. Helix is just there for cuteness. :mrgreen:

Sims3JuliannaTesterandHelix.png

BACK TO TOP:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/559434.page

Post edited by ZooProfessor3 on
    oow785m
  • Options
    missneon325missneon325 Posts: 97
    edited November 2012
    Hey zoo. Thanks for the gift!!! :) and also I noticed Annin was gone a while ago. Yes I would love for you to do my request that would be awesome!! I love your work!! And if you are too busy take ur time I am patient. :)

I will officially "claim" your build on the D.N.A. Request Thread. I won't be copying what Annin started because we HOPE he will come back and will finish this lovely house. Also, I would feel really weird about copying another artist's work.

I will be in touch with you in this thread. You can go to post one and find a link for the post where I communicate with my D.N.A. customer that I'm working with. I will have some questions for you when I look more in detail at your request.

I am SO sorry that this turned out this way and that you had to wait for an extended period of time beyond the usual wait to get your request claimed. This is NOT the way we usually do business! I will do my absolute best to make sure you are happy with your build when I get it finished.

Zoo

thank you so much!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Zoo

thank you so much!!!!

I have the structure of the house finished. I now have to decorate inside and out. I have hopes of finishing this weekend because I know if I do not it will be two more weeks due to the Thanksgiving holiday. I am going to do my very best to finish this week, I know you had already waited a LONG time before I claimed the house. Thank you for being so patient!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Sims3ModernDockHouse.png

Exchange Link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6712407

Lot Features:

* Master Suite with private balcony
    * Ship-themed child's room
    * Castle-themed nursery
    * Pool
    * Hot Tub
    * All Upgraded Appliances and Plumbing
    * Large, Two-Story, Open-plan Living/Dining/and Kitchen Great Room
    * Balconies on all sides and all levels
    * Small Art Studio
    * Open, Airy Interiors with Lots of Light

Screenshot-106.jpg

Screenshot-105.jpg

Screenshot-103.jpg

Screenshot-96.jpg

Screenshot-92.jpg

Screenshot-88.jpg

Screenshot-100.jpg

Screenshot-111.jpg

BACK TO TOP:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/559434.page

Post edited by ZooProfessor3 on
    oow785m
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited December 2012
    Have I ever told you that when I grow up I want to be just like you!!??

Holy Cow!! Modern Dock House, like all your builds, is truly stunning architecture! The layout and the colour schemes are to die for!! I love it, love it, love it!! Have DRF'd :) xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ooooooooh this looks fantastic Zoo! :D I love the architecture. The balconies looks amazing. I like the living room very much. Do you have more interior pics? Would love to see the rest of the house. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2012
    A wonderful, wonderful boat house, Zoo! Great geometric shapes and curb appeal!

Rec'd

T
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited December 2012
    Modern deck house is amasing. I have been away for a while from the buidling scene and i am just SHOCKED and AWED at everyones including your building progression. Your work is truely fantastic zoo. I am def grabbing that house for my Lucky Palms. Thank you.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    edited December 2012
    Your Modern Dock House is really great :) I do like the exterior design of it, and those balconies look so good. Really nice shades of blue you have used throughout the house, and i like the openness feel of the build. It looks nice with the lights on at nighttime. Great :)
  • Options
    missneon325missneon325 Posts: 97
    edited December 2012
    It looks amazing cant wait to use it!! Thank you so much!! AMAZING!!!! Just what I wanted :)
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited December 2012
    Modern Dock House looks gorgeous and amazing, dear Zoo! :)
    I know that moderns are not your favourites, but you're sooo very good in this (too), you can do wonderful work in all styles! :)
    *hugs*
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Kaztomp wrote:
    Have I ever told you that when I grow up I want to be just like you!!??

Holy Cow!! Modern Dock House, like all your builds, is truly stunning architecture! The layout and the colour schemes are to die for!! I love it, love it, love it!! Have DRF'd :) xx *hugs* xx

MWAH! Thank you, Sweet Kaz, but YOU don't have to be like ANYONE else, you work is amazing and I am a huge fan. Thanks so much for the DRF, it really means a lot to me when fellow builders like my work. :mrgreen:
    yanti68 wrote:
    Ooooooooh this looks fantastic Zoo! :D I love the architecture. The balconies looks amazing. I like the living room very much. Do you have more interior pics? Would love to see the rest of the house. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I put a few more of the interior shots on the D.N.A. thread. I will post them here as well.

Thank you, Yanti, for your continuing support, for me and for everyone else in Creative Corner. We all really appreciate you and I hope you know that!
    A wonderful, wonderful boat house, Zoo! Great geometric shapes and curb appeal!

Rec'd

T

Thanks, T! I'm so glad you like it!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    svlyn wrote:
    Modern deck house is amasing. I have been away for a while from the buidling scene and i am just SHOCKED and AWED at everyones including your building progression. Your work is truely fantastic zoo. I am def grabbing that house for my Lucky Palms. Thank you.

SVLYN!!!! Oh, I am SO happy to see you again! It's an early Christmas present, dearest friend. You have been sorely missed around here.
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    rosemow wrote:
    Your Modern Dock House is really great :) I do like the exterior design of it, and those balconies look so good. Really nice shades of blue you have used throughout the house, and i like the openness feel of the build. It looks nice with the lights on at nighttime. Great :)

imoger wrote:
    Modern Dock House looks gorgeous and amazing, dear Zoo! :)
    I know that moderns are not your favourites, but you're sooo very good in this (too), you can do wonderful work in all styles! :)
    *hugs*

Thank you, dearest friends! Moderns are not my favorite, but that has a lot to do with the fact that I don't think I'm as good at them as I am at the more traditional styles. Still, I have had enough practice now that I don't feel completely out of my depth! :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    It looks amazing cant wait to use it!! Thank you so much!! AMAZING!!!! Just what I wanted :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! I am so sorry that you ended up having to wait so long because of the mix up with our team member who originally claimed your request. If you request with us again I think I can promise you a better (faster) experience.

You have been a really good sport and I'm so glad you like your house!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Dear RockoutDarci,

I know that your request is very near the top of the Open Requests and I know that you have me down as your preferred builder.

Unfortunately, I am on Unavailable Status right now. That means that I am not taking requests. My plan is to finish my Secret Santa gifts (within the next few days) and work on my long-delayed personal build and put up the next Zoo U course (which I will be teaching).

I expect to be taking requests again near the end of January or sooner.

You have a few options.

You could wait and I will claim your request the instant I go back to Available Status. That has the obvious drawback of it being a very long time before you get your Toadstool Castle made. There is also the problem with my not being sure how to make what you want and have it say "witch" instead of fairy, because these types of buildings always look very fairyish to me. Certainly, if you choose to wait for me I will do my very best to build you just what you have in mind.

If you don't want to wait that long, you could edit your request to remove me as preferred creator, post on the D.N.A. Request Thread that you have edited your request and will now accept any builder, and then you will get claimed by the next D.N.A. member who is free. You could also pick a different preferred creator instead of leaving it blank, but that almost always slows down the claiming of the build.

The advantages of having no preferred creator is that you are likely to get your build made faster AND you can't really go wrong with anyone on the team. Don't worry that your build will get claimed by someone who is not good at the type of building you want. UNLESS a team member is the preferred creator, we only pick the types of lots that we feel very certain we can do well.

You just let me know what you want to do. I am very happy to build this lot for you, but it was always planned that I would not be accepting December requests because of these other projects. It is just bad luck that your request didn't make it to the top of the list until my schedule made my claiming it problematic.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited January 2013
    Dear RockoutDarci,

I know that your request is very near the top of the Open Requests and I know that you have me down as your preferred builder.

Unfortunately, I am on Unavailable Status right now. That means that I am not taking requests. My plan is to finish my Secret Santa gifts (within the next few days) and work on my long-delayed personal build and put up the next Zoo U course (which I will be teaching).

I expect to be taking requests again near the end of January or sooner.

You have a few options.

You could wait and I will claim your request the instant I go back to Available Status. That has the obvious drawback of it being a very long time before you get your Toadstool Castle made. There is also the problem with my not being sure how to make what you want and have it say "witch" instead of fairy, because these types of buildings always look very fairyish to me. Certainly, if you choose to wait for me I will do my very best to build you just what you have in mind.

If you don't want to wait that long, you could edit your request to remove me as preferred creator, post on the D.N.A. Request Thread that you have edited your request and will now accept any builder, and then you will get claimed by the next D.N.A. member who is free. You could also pick a different preferred creator instead of leaving it blank, but that almost always slows down the claiming of the build.

The advantages of having no preferred creator is that you are likely to get your build made faster AND you can't really go wrong with anyone on the team. Don't worry that your build will get claimed by someone who is not good at the type of building you want. UNLESS a team member is the preferred creator, we only pick the types of lots that we feel very certain we can do well.

You just let me know what you want to do. I am very happy to build this lot for you, but it was always planned that I would not be accepting December requests because of these other projects. It is just bad luck that your request didn't make it to the top of the list until my schedule made my claiming it problematic.

Zoo

Alright! Finally, sorry for the long wait time for my reply. Life's been picking up the pace for me lately. :mrgreen: Anyways, thank you and your whole team for your patience!

Ok, that sounds great. You guys deserve a break from doing requests too! It's always fun to find some time to work on your own personal projects. I hope you have a blast working on them! I'm in no rush and lately, I have been staying away from the computer so that I may work on my life and get some of my own personal goals in order.

So, I guess as for my options. I would love to change my request to no preferred builder. I just don't remember where my original post is. I've deleted that thread from my bookmarks. :oops:

So, I'd love to edit my request to no preferred builder and let whoever wants to take a swing at it try building it. :D Anyone from DNA would do a fantastic job. :D

Do I need to find the original post and edit it, then post on the current thread to inform everyone that I've changed it? I think I might edit the overall request as well and change a lot to it. I think I'll cut it down and not require so many details. :oops: :oops:

Anyways, thank you again for everything! I love DNA!
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hi, Darci! I'm glad you are among the living!

Here is what you need to do:
    1. Click on my siggie to get to the current request thread and bookmark it so that you will come THERE to post.

2. Go to the first post of that thread, find a link to the Open Requests post, and scroll down to find your request (it will be near the top).

3. When you find your request, there will be a link to it, click that. When you find your original request post, choose "edit" at the top right and it will allow you to make whatever changes you would like.

4. Save your changes to your original requests.

5. Now, go to THE CURRENT D.N.A. REQUEST THREAD (that is the one you got to from my siggie, NOT the one where your old request was found) and post on this current thread to say that you have edited your post to say that you do not want a preferred creator (and that you edited some of the details).

That should take care of it!

I'm sorry I won't be building for you, but maybe I can at some time in the future!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    ymasenymasen Posts: 16 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Just wanted to make sure you got the friend request acceptance thing OK. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ymasen wrote:
    Just wanted to make sure you got the friend request acceptance thing OK. Thanks!

I did! I don't think I have any questions right this minute. This week has been really busy at work and I hope to really dig into this request this weekend.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2013
    The modern dock house is beautiful Zoo!
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, Eve! I wonder if I could recreate it in Island Paradise as a houseboat.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    DANG IT! Sorry, everyone, I am the D.N.A. secretary for March and I forgot to sign out of the team account and back in as me!

Thanks, Eve!
    oow785m