Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which past premades will appear in SN?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:
    Some of you are talking about a different "branch" of the Goth family so I always thought it should be Frida Goth, Gunther's sister! She's dead in TS2 and doesn't appear at all in TS3 so she probably just lives somewhere else! :)

Plus the Summerdream would fit great there, they are fairies! :P

Lolita Goth could be there too (even though she is dead in SV, all the towns are in different time periods) And the mysterious Lady Ravendancer Goth o.o

Mmmm, I would like to see Lady Ravendancer Goth as one of premades, it would be so awesome if she were the most powerful witch in town... :shock:
    Also, Lolita Goth is Gunter's ex-wife, if she was his sister, she would be on the family tree, but since she isn't, they were married and she died and Cornelia came... :wink:
  • Options
    NancyNancy Posts: 380 Member
    edited June 2012
    Anmirla wrote:
    okester wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    I would DIE if the Tricous came back!

I don't rly remember them from The Sims 2... were they the ones who had owned the house that had the coffins in the basement?

Yeah, they are the ones that have graves both behind The House of Fallen Trees (or is it Leaves :oops: ) and the cemetery.

You have to send one of the six townie siblings to college and get them in the Paranormal career (or cheat) to raise Jon Smith Tricou, then he can raise the rest of the family.

It was the House of Fallen Trees. I wish they would remake that house for the sims 3, I'd do it myself if I was that skilled lol. it looked amazing and the coffins in the basement would be great for supernatural
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Omg the Goths would be great, if you ask me they're one of the most famous Sim families, they even appeared in some console only games, it would be strange for Sims 3 to not include them and Supernatural would be the perfect opportunity to bring them in :lol:
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:
    Some of you are talking about a different "branch" of the Goth family so I always thought it should be Frida Goth, Gunther's sister! She's dead in TS2 and doesn't appear at all in TS3 so she probably just lives somewhere else! :)

Lolita Goth could be there too (even though she is dead in SV, all the towns are in different time periods) And the mysterious Lady Ravendancer Goth o.o
    Also, Lolita Goth is Gunter's ex-wife, if she was his sister, she would be on the family tree, but since she isn't, they were married and she died and Cornelia came... :wink:

Lolita's relationship to the rest of the Goths is a mystery. She may be Gunther's first wife, but there are also other theories.... Maybe her origin will finally be stated in this EP?
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited June 2012
    I played the Summerdreams, I thought they were pretty fun. They would make great fairies as they are based on MidSummer Nights Dreams' King Oberon and Queen Titania of the fairy kingdom.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    RavenousNightwindRavenousNightwind Posts: 100
    edited June 2012
    Maybe the cute pet dragons in sims makin magic! x3
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2012
    Maybe the cute pet dragons in sims makin magic! x3

Pet dragons weren't pre-mades.

I would love to see them in TS3, but if you read the responses from SimGuruKarsky stickied at the top, you will find he has already answered this question (btw, it's the second post on pg 24 where he answered some questions - it would have been better if the answers were stickied in a separate thread at the top so people can actually see the answers, but that didn't happen :? ).

I hope this link is directly to that page:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/345/551730.page
    You might find answers to some other questions that you have as well.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm guessing some creative modder will figure out how to make a dragon (out of a dog or cat) with Pets. It won't have the functions, but it'll have the look.

I love Lolita Goth. I've resurrected her & put her up for download on my page, if anyone wants her without all the work.

I didn't realize Lady Ravendancer was a Goth! How perfect that would be!

I just remembered the Cordial Sisters from S2 Apartment Life. I guess they'd be likely, too.

I saw somewhere that someone did create the Tricou House of Fallen Trees for S3. If I find it, I'll link it for you. I have a friend who has recreated them all in CAS, but I'm waiting for SN to see if they'll be included by EA.

That house would be ideal, and it would easily fall into the SN gameplay if the members all had to be ressurected. Also, if the hint about one of the new deaths being death by Haunting is true, this would fit even better. Rainelle, the last owner of the house, was scared to death by the Tricou ghosts on the lot.

Of course, they'd have to have Rainelle still buried in the yard with them!

Edit: There's a House of Fallen Trees on the EX that looks really good:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3431814
  • Options
    DragonLadyXIIIDragonLadyXIII Posts: 328 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Lady Ravendancer might be neat, and the Specters are nearly a given, maybe a baby olive cast as a creepy child.

And then who was that Seasons family, where he married a plantsim? An ancestor to them might be interesting.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I bet they save them for the Seasons EP. (if the talk of it coming out before Christmas are true)

I never realized Lady Ravendancer was a Goth until the previous poster pointed it out.
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited June 2012
    I hope the Summerdreams are there. It will save me from having to create them, LOL.

OOOO THIS THIS PLEASE !!
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The summerdreams would be neat. I was wondering about premade occults.
  • Options
    Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited June 2012
    I remember Rainelle being the hottiest person in the Sims 2. I actually went through the process of reviving her and having a family. Good times :D
  • Options
    Shnysprkly1Shnysprkly1 Posts: 113 Member
    edited June 2012
    I downloaded a copy of the Tricous and Rainelle Neengia from the exchange. The Tricous married into the Goth family and are the ancestors of my in-born Addams family.

Rainelle Neengia is a vampire married to a househusband genie with five vampire-genie children and a desire to have ten. I'm going to use her and her husband to get the 15 children badge. Sadly, all of their children so far are vampires with blue skin. They have genie wishes and genie idles, but they can't do any genie things.
  • Options
    06580658 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited July 2012
    okester wrote:
    okester wrote:
    chenmn123 wrote:

Lolita's relationship to the rest of the Goths is a mystery. She may be Gunther's first wife, but there are also other theories.... Maybe her origin will finally be stated in this EP?

I think it's really interesting because the term "lolita" can mean things like "wh*re" or when a girl becomes a teenager and want a sugar daddy etc. the Japanese Lolita style is inspired by the French girls who married an older man back in the 1800 or something..
    I'm not sure, but that's what I have heard :P
    And that could make sense since Lolita goth is childish and hopeless romantic etc.

P.s
    I really want the roths, the summerdreams and olive specter :)
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'd like to see Frida Goth back, since they obviously forgot to include her in the base game... :)

• Options
    CassiiCassii Posts: 3,963 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Because of ghosts I have to say the Spectres are most likely to come back and if they do I will be tooooo happy!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I downloaded a copy of the Tricous and Rainelle Neengia from the exchange. The Tricous married into the Goth family and are the ancestors of my in-born Addams family.

Rainelle Neengia is a vampire married to a househusband genie with five vampire-genie children and a desire to have ten. I'm going to use her and her husband to get the 15 children badge. Sadly, all of their children so far are vampires with blue skin. They have genie wishes and genie idles, but they can't do any genie things.

Yeah, what's up with that? :?: I'm thinking that's an excellent reason there will be no hybrids.
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited July 2012
    Lady Ravendancer might be neat, and the Specters are nearly a given, maybe a baby olive cast as a creepy child.

And then who was that Seasons family, where he married a plantsim? An ancestor to them might be interesting.

It would be awesome if they included Olive! Maybe The Mystery Man as a teen?

Also, why did you lnk to TvTropes... click... click... click...
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited July 2012
    Pollination Technician Smith in his younger days, and the Mashuga family, hands-down.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I wonder if the NPC witches from S2 will be there, Frances McCullough and the good one - I can't remember her name...