The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 20 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Which past premades will appear in SN?

«1
There's still a few favorites I'm hoping for, but I think the Tricous would be a perfect fit. Olive Spector would work, too.(although they kind of touched on her in LL with a relative) Of course, the vendors from Sims 1 would make sense, Vicki Vampiress, Apothacary Todd and Fairie Queen Mara.

For me, it's the Tricou's hands down.

Who would you like to see make a comeback in Sims 3?

Comments

  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    Maybe another branch of the Goth family (not exactly premades, but you get what I'm saying)... I can't rly think of any real premades... The Hicks maybe? Elden does kind of remind me of a werewolf o.o And they did have some dogs...
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Lol! Yes he did!

    My friend is hoping for the Curious family - she has a lot of favs from Strangetown.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    Lol! Yes he did!

    My friend is hoping for the Curious family - she has a lot of favs from Strangetown.

    Ancestors (I think) of the Curious family are in Twinbrook :)
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • DerotisDerotis Posts: 162 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Ooo, the Hick family. I have been thinking about remaking them recsently.... be really cool if they were included in this.
    Or even the Mashuga family.

    The Curious family, if I recall, has sort of been 'restarted'.... course its prior to the whole alien thing in Sims 2.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    Derotis wrote:
    Ooo, the Hick family. I have been thinking about remaking them recsently.... be really cool if they were included in this.
    Or even the Mashuga family.

    The Curious family, if I recall, has sort of been 'restarted'.... course its prior to the whole alien thing in Sims 2.

    The Mushugas could make a return! They could be Supernatural Skeptics! xD

    Or one could be a skeptic and the other a fan?
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited June 2012
    I would DIE if the Tricous came back!
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Me too! Even if I had to ressurect them...again!

    Yeah, I forgot the Curious family was brought back akready. I'll have to go laugh at her.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,625 Member
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    Derotis wrote:
    Ooo, the Hick family. I have been thinking about remaking them recsently.... be really cool if they were included in this.
    Or even the Mashuga family.

    The Curious family, if I recall, has sort of been 'restarted'.... course its prior to the whole alien thing in Sims 2.

    The Mushugas could make a return! They could be Supernatural Skeptics! xD

    Or one could be a skeptic and the other a fan?

    Sylvia Marie Mashuga is in the Paranormal career, so she definitely is not a skeptic. :wink:

    Funny that the Hick family was mentioned. I've been playing my TS1 remake hood in TS2 and I decided to make Elden a Werewolf a few nights ago - yes, it fits perfectly with his three dogs peeing all over the floor and digging holes in the front yard. :twisted:
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    clubers wrote:
    I would DIE if the Tricous came back!


    I don't rly remember them from The Sims 2... were they the ones who had owned the house that had the coffins in the basement?
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    Anmirla wrote:

    Sylvia Marie Mashuga is in the Paranormal career, so she definitely is not a skeptic. :wink:



    She can be a Supernatural Fan, and her hubby can be a skeptic xD ... Perfect sitcom-esque humor ^_^
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,625 Member
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    clubers wrote:
    I would DIE if the Tricous came back!


    I don't rly remember them from The Sims 2... were they the ones who had owned the house that had the coffins in the basement?

    Yeah, they are the ones that have graves both behind The House of Fallen Trees (or is it Leaves :oops: ) and the cemetery.

    You have to send one of the six townie siblings to college and get them in the Paranormal career (or cheat) to raise Jon Smith Tricou, then he can raise the rest of the family.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • PahpayPahpay Posts: 381 Member
    edited June 2012
    The Roth household from seasons mostly because I would love to see what new similarities to the Goth family in sims 3 can be made.
  • Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited June 2012
    I would love to see Vicki Vampiress again and maybe court her this time, since The Sims 1 didn't have that option.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    Pahpay wrote:
    The Roth household from seasons mostly because I would love to see what new similarities to the Goth family in sims 3 can be made.

    I totally don't remember them (had to look them up)! They would kind of fit in Supernatural. They're like a Twilight Zone version of the Goths xD I like it...
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    Maybe another branch of the Goth family (not exactly premades, but you get what I'm saying)... I can't rly think of any real premades... The Hicks maybe? Elden does kind of remind me of a werewolf o.o And they did have some dogs...

    I would love to see an extension of the Goth's we've never met before. Like some distant cousins or something with similar genes. And hopefully closer to the look of the Goths in previous sims games (ts & ts2).

    ETA: And wouldn't it be lovely if they also had some traumatic or mysterious family drama going on.
  • PillPill Posts: 2,743 New Member
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    Maybe another branch of the Goth family (not exactly premades, but you get what I'm saying)... I can't rly think of any real premades... The Hicks maybe? Elden does kind of remind me of a werewolf o.o And they did have some dogs...

    I would love to see an extension of the Goth's we've never met before. Like some distant cousins or something with similar genes. And hopefully closer to the look of the Goths in previous sims games (ts & ts2).

    ETA: And wouldn't it be lovely if they also had some traumatic or mysterious family drama going on.


    This is an awesome idea. Like Gunther's great great grandfather's family, yo.
  • RuusaanycRuusaanyc Posts: 130 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Pahpay wrote:
    The Roth household from seasons mostly because I would love to see what new similarities to the Goth family in sims 3 can be made.

    I loved the Roth family! They were my favorite household from Seasons! :D I'd love to see them come back, or their ancesters/cousins/distant relatives/whatever, haha.
  • _It__It_ Posts: 198 Member
    edited June 2012
    I'd absolutely love for the magical vendors to be brought back as playable pre-made sims. Besides them, probably Olive Specter too.
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    The Mushugas could make a return! They could be Supernatural Skeptics! xD
    Or one could be a skeptic and the other a fan?

    Sylvia Marie could be a fan/fake psychic, and Frankie would be the sceptic. :)

    I would love it if they were included, including their eyesore of a house. LOL!!
  • Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Lol! I had to look up the Roth's too! That's too funny - the Bizzarro Goths! I completely missed them in RiverBlossom Hills!

    The Summerdreams would fit in with their pointy ears. Puck could really get into the fairy pranks.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 10,865 Member
    edited June 2012
    Some of you are talking about a different "branch" of the Goth family so I always thought it should be Frida Goth, Gunther's sister! She's dead in TS2 and doesn't appear at all in TS3 so she probably just lives somewhere else! :)

    Plus the Summerdream would fit great there, they are fairies! :P
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited June 2012
    I hope the Summerdreams are there. It will save me from having to create them, LOL.
  • Ashli_XDAshli_XD Posts: 76 New Member
    edited June 2012
    :mrgreen:I also think the Capps and Montys should be added. The Montys always reminded me of werewolves, and the Capps always reminded me of witches. That's just me though.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    Some of you are talking about a different "branch" of the Goth family so I always thought it should be Frida Goth, Gunther's sister! She's dead in TS2 and doesn't appear at all in TS3 so she probably just lives somewhere else! :)

    Plus the Summerdream would fit great there, they are fairies! :P

    Lolita Goth could be there too (even though she is dead in SV, all the towns are in different time periods) And the mysterious Lady Ravendancer Goth o.o
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited June 2012
    chenmn123 wrote:
    Some of you are talking about a different "branch" of the Goth family so I always thought it should be Frida Goth, Gunther's sister! She's dead in TS2 and doesn't appear at all in TS3 so she probably just lives somewhere else! :)

    Plus the Summerdream would fit great there, they are fairies! :P

    Lolita Goth could be there too (even though she is dead in SV, all the towns are in different time periods) And the mysterious Lady Ravendancer Goth o.o
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top