The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discontinued Thread

Comments

• Options
    DustyDog1999DustyDog1999 Posts: 20
    edited August 2012
    I want to enter... I want LUCKY PALMS - SUNLIT TIDES - LUNAR LAKES - All Gold editions exept for Lunar Lakes (because it doesent come with a gold edition)
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited August 2012
    spotmando wrote:
    When does the lotto end again?

It's not a lottery. It's just a directory so that gifters who feel generouse can come on here and find someone that wants it.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2012
    Edit: I fixed my wishlist for Sunlit Tides.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SarbebezSarbebez Posts: 281 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Can you please put me down for Hidden Springs and Sunlit Tides Standard Ed?

Thank you so much for making this thread! I have a couple of families that I have made especially for these two towns and I cannot wait to start playing them!! :]
  • Options
    Juliet2005Juliet2005 Posts: 108
    edited August 2012
    Please remove me from the Hidden Springs list. I forgot I was on there :oops: I bought it myself after I got some simpoints
  • Options
    bdowg2bdowg2 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited August 2012
    i dont see my name on the list for sunlit tides gold yet :( i wrote it but it got ignored also add me to hidden springs list and lunar lakes please :D
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited August 2012
    bdowg2 wrote:
    i dont see my name on the list for sunlit tides gold yet :( i wrote it but it got ignored also add me to hidden springs list and lunar lakes please :D

You'll need to add Lunar Lakes to your wishlist before AznSensei will add you to the list for it. From the OP: "Plus, please make sure you have the appropriate requests on your wishlist also, making it easier for the gifter to gift you."
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited August 2012
    Please add me to Sunlit Tides Gold...the extra content looks so amazing. Thanks a ton.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited August 2012
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    Could you please add me to Sunlit Tides Gold? :) I would really appreciate it if you added me!
    I just want gold, and only gold! :wink:

And I truly am very sorry if I made you upset yesterday, I really, truly do appreciate everything you're doing here for us! I was just pointing out that you never said that you won't add us if we have both versions on our wishlist, which everyone kept saying I shouldn't do!

And again, I was really, really upset. I was a bit obnoxious, yes, but I took what you said personally because I was so upset last night. Please don't be that way towards others because of what I said! :cry: I am sorry for that, and I hope you can forgive me for what I said, and anything that may of offended you.
    I do feel really bad about that. :cry::cry:

There is no need to indirectly point out that I was upset you didn't add me on your front post! I wasn't meaning to offend anyone when I said that, I was just letting the other person know that I did read the OP! Plus, I was also really angry when I wrote that, since he :roll:ed at me, and I felt that they were wrong for doing that since I did read the OP! I'm really sorry about what I did yesterday, but there is no need to be that way for what I did!

Really? Really?! You say you're sorry but added the fact I shouldn't treat you by not adding you to the list....

:? :? :? :?

Don't post here again -.-
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    tttessa wrote:
    I would LOVE Sunlit Tides Gold! :D THank you to everyone of you gifters!
    zappyo wrote:
    I was wondering if I could be added to hidden springs and change mine from sunlit tides standard to sunlit tides gold if it's not to much to ask
    Amby316 wrote:
    Please add me to Sunlit Tides Gold...the extra content looks so amazing. Thanks a ton.

Hi there, please read the rules as indicated before you post. :wink:
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited August 2012
    Amby316 wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    if you have BOTH versions on your wishlist, you will NOT be added. :?
  • Options
    zappyozappyo Posts: 361 New Member
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    tttessa wrote:
    I would LOVE Sunlit Tides Gold! :D THank you to everyone of you gifters!
    zappyo wrote:
    I was wondering if I could be added to hidden springs and change mine from sunlit tides standard to sunlit tides gold if it's not to much to ask
    Amby316 wrote:

Hi there, please read the rules as indicated before you post. :wink:

Sorry about that thanks for being nice about nice about this you probably have to adress this a lot :-)i got rid of the standard edition of sunlit tides from my wishlist i would still like to be added to the sunlit tides gold edition.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2012
    Can I be added to the gold edition of sunlit tides.If I ever was gifted that I think the ambulance might have to come scrape me off my floor and pry my lil cold hands away from my laptop.I love building and that area has awesome flora and great premium items.And If I ever got it I would make the person whatever they wanted building wise.Check my studio to see what I mean. :wink: Ty for this thread.Goodnite everyone.And grats to those who get gifted as well.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AviendaTristynAviendaTristyn Posts: 843 Member
    edited August 2012
    Could you please add me to The Sunlit Tides Gold Edition :-)
    Thank you for making this thread,it was very thoughtful of you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GrandmaSnoodleGrandmaSnoodle Posts: 397 Member
    edited August 2012
    Can you take me off the list for Sunlit Tides please. Was gifted by a warm-heart simmer.
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    Could you please add me to Sunlit Tides Gold? :) I would really appreciate it if you added me!
    I just want gold, and only gold! :wink:

And I truly am very sorry if I made you upset yesterday, I really, truly do appreciate everything you're doing here for us! I was just pointing out that you never said that you won't add us if we have both versions on our wishlist, which everyone kept saying I shouldn't do!

And again, I was really, really upset. I was a bit obnoxious, yes, but I took what you said personally because I was so upset last night. Please don't be that way towards others because of what I said! :cry: I am sorry for that, and I hope you can forgive me for what I said, and anything that may of offended you.
    I do feel really bad about that. :cry::cry:

There is no need to indirectly point out that I was upset you didn't add me on your front post! I wasn't meaning to offend anyone when I said that, I was just letting the other person know that I did read the OP! Plus, I was also really angry when I wrote that, since he :roll:ed at me, and I felt that they were wrong for doing that since I did read the OP! I'm really sorry about what I did yesterday, but there is no need to be that way for what I did!

Really? Really?! You say you're sorry but added the fact I shouldn't treat you by not adding you to the list....

:? :? :? :?

Don't post here again -.-

What? I didn't say that!? :?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I'm really sorry about what I did yesterday, but there is no need to be that way for what I did!

-.-
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    I'm really sorry about what I did yesterday, but there is no need to be that way for what I did!

-.-

I meant indirectly pointing me out in the first post. I'm sorry again if I offended you again!
    But what did, by singling me out there, is making me cry. It really hurts. I have no idea what I did to offend you, but I never did mean to offend anyone, or be rude!
    I'm trying to be nice to people, but for some reason everyone keeps treating me like I've ruined their lives. It really hurts, and that's part of the reason why I was so upset yesterday. :cry:

I'm sorry for whatever I did, I can't figure out what it is anymore. :cry: But I never did mean to offend you or anyone else. I just want to know why you and other people are treating me like a monster every time I try to be nice! :cry: It is really hurting my feelings!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Whatever I did that is so bad really made you feel upset, I'm sorry.
    But there's no need to put me in the spotlight and hurt my feelings!

If you're willing to hurt my feelings so much and make me cry while I'm already in extreme pain and recovering from what happened to me yesterday, I won't post here any more. You made feel like dying when you pointed me out, and I kinda still do. I seriously don't know why you're so bent on hurting me while you know that I am already in pain!

I don't know what I did to deserve this treatment, and I don't mean to offend you when I say this - I really do mean it when I say it! - I hope you're happy that you've hurt me so much that I almost feel like dying!

:x :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: You've gotten rid of me. Congrats. :cry::cry:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The world does not revolve around you, if you obviously read my OP and the previous posts, i did not say "one" simmer or single anyone out, I mentioned "some" simmers.

:roll:
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    The world does not revolve around you, if you obviously read my OP and the previous posts, i did not say "one" simmer or single anyone out, I mentioned "some" simmers.

You did not just roll your eyes :-o :-o
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:

I did because a simmer feels like he is being "attacked" because he was not added into a list for breaking the rules and feels like offending the threadholder and people who have TRIED helping him.

Because someone feels like it's the end of the world (or their life, which is not a joke) because of one simple list.

I added this for emphasis:

tumblr_la5o2jU12Y1qz5vceo1_500_large.gif
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:

I did because a simmer feels like he is being "attacked" because he was not added into a list for breaking the rules and feels like offending the threadholder and people who have TRIED helping him.

Because someone feels like it's the end of the world (or their life, which is not a joke) because of one simple list.

[img]Http://data.whicdn.com/images/4333913/tumblr_la5o2jU12Y1qz5vceo1_500_large.gif[/img]

did I accidentaly repost that?
  • Options
    Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    edited August 2012
    Lol yes yes you did! :P
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:

I know I've said I've gone, but I just have one last thing to say.

That's why I feel like it's the end of the life.

Because people like you try to hurt me with a :roll: after saying something rude to me, such as "don't post here again" or "-.-".
    Because people like you know that I am already in extreme pain, and continue to even do things to hurt me even more.
    Because people like you, even after I tell you that I felt like dying with the pain that I felt from yesterday, added on top of how you made me feel after I read that - even after it was a misunderstanding, which you said yourself - you continue to hurt me as much as you possibly can with a tumblr_la5o2jU12Y1qz5vceo1_500_large.gif :!: :!: :!:

Do you not realize that you are intentionally hurting me while I am already in pain?! :scry: :cry:
    AznSensei, bananaholic, Hello83433, do you not realize that I already feel like dying, and you continue to make fun of me?! :cry:

As you said Sensei, dying is no joke, but then, you go ahead and put a giant eye roll directed straight towards me! :cry::cry::cry: