Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

new store items?

It's the third Thursday is anything new coming out?

Comments

• Options
    gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited June 2012
    Might be a new world coming out today.

http://www.thesims3.com/community/news
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thought they were having a walk through on it tomorrow. Maybe I misread.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited June 2012
    The walk-through is tomorrow, you are correct. The new world won't be released today. Actually, I sort of wondered if we would get a new set today also.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I know, usually there's a thread about it already. people speculating on what it is. Today is pretty quiet though.
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited June 2012
    I was just gonna make a thread for this. LP doesn't get it's review untill tomorrow. I would be suprised that they'd do the producer chat the day after it were released.

I'm not purchasing it right off the rip only because I am trying to update all my worlds to have all the EP stuff. I completed Sims 3 ( - KP ST WTH?) series in less than a year so as you can imagine having 7 worlds with 6 EP's to incorporate takes time. I can't even think about another world just yet and we're getting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 soon! LOL
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    You sound very busy :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I bought Lunar Lakes but got tired of updating it with all the EP's. I am not going to buy this world primarily due to lack of incorporating all of the EP's. I started downloading worlds off off mysimrealty.com and enjoy them much more and the designer of the worlds has the expansions already built into the world and provides new venues for her worlds when new expansion packs come out. I would much rather donate to her worlds then buy the EA worlds with only base game and new world items.

I am still wondering if we will get a new set today.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    We should I'm ready to buy one :!:
  • Options
    berryjamontoastberryjamontoast Posts: 132 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Oh I hope there are new sets today! I've been dying for some new clothes/hair (as if we're not spoiled enough in that department, ha ha)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    gr1zzly wrote:

When I clicked on your link I just got the error 404 and the baby in the dishwasher message. What compilation was it?
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited June 2012
    I got Dishwasher baby as well.

I'm hoping something new comes out.

I like EA worlds, even if I have to place lots myself and Lucky Palms looks gorgeous!!
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited June 2012
    It's called "Go All In" and it has the two Vegas sets and the arcade. Meh.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Fixed the link.
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the link fix....I have all those sets already, so nothing new for me but I will give it more time and check back in a little bit. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    ariane_terryariane_terry Posts: 688 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm sad. I haven't bought anything from the store recently cause nothing has really caught my eye. I guess the bright side is I get to save some points.
  • Options
    monaduncanmonaduncan Posts: 952 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I really want new hair and clothing :( I guess I will have to wait for Diesel.
  • Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited June 2012
    thats so stupid the new compilation. maybe for some people who don't have those sets but it's very small
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited June 2012
    It's called "Go All In" and it has the two Vegas sets and the arcade. Meh.

Blah. I want the Vegas Sets for LP but I don't need the Arcade, I have it.

I hope the vegas sets go on sale before LP comes out.
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2012
    monaduncan wrote:
    I really want new hair and clothing :( I guess I will have to wait for Diesel.

I wanted new hair and clothing too! It's been over two months!!

And I know there's tons of female YA clothes, but I would be sooo happy if a hair/clothes set came out for guys of all ages, kids, teens, toddlers, elders- any clothes and hair, really. I'm not a big builder so it's what I look forward to most (and there are individual items, as opposed to a world or venue which I can't usually afford).
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2012
    The October compilation has all that stuff and clothing and hairs - so if I didn't have that stuff and had the option I would buy the October Compilation - which I did buy and own. Weird it's sort of like the October one cut in less than half.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited June 2012
    I have everything in that compilation. I really want something new but thanks for the link Grizly.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I have been waiting for the October compilation to be on sale. I have been eyeing this compilation for a while.
  • Options
    mysticdiva2mysticdiva2 Posts: 699 Member
    edited June 2012
    I think its totally wrong of EA to sell sets, have us buy them and then put the same sets into a compilation. Its ok for those who havent purchased the sets before, but for the ones that did, it should automatically give the compilation if we indeed purchased the sets included already.
  • Options
    MyDoodlebugMyDoodlebug Posts: 164 Member
    edited June 2012
    Well, I have most of that set, I want something new! :D