Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Order from Origin - Exclusive content gone??

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    asim23asim23 Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2012
    I pre-ordered my physical copy through Origin for the first time just to get the exclusive decor items. If they are not included I will cancel my order and order through Gamestop like I always do. I'll save myself expedited shipping charges to Alaska.
    Just to let you know, I ordered on June 15th, it did not state anything about the decor items, I assumed I would be getting them.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SkidoodilybopSkidoodilybop Posts: 123 Member
    edited June 2012
    Whew, thank goodness this was resolved in the Live Chat!

So, to anyone who is interested, but hasn't hear the news yet:

The Exclusive Origin Decor Pack items will be available to you if you pre-order Supernatural through the Origin website - whether it's the Limited Edition or not.

If you pre-order the Limited PvZ Edition of Supernatural, you get the pertaining content for that particular pack (as advertised on the Pre-Order page).

If you want BOTH packs - pre-order the Limited Edition version of Supernatural on the Origin website!

Thank you so much guys for answering this question in the Live Producer Chat!
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    I pre-ordered mine on the 13th June through Origin UK and it said I would get extra content, which was confirmed in the chat. I hope that I still will get the content even though it seems to now of dissapeared from the listing
  • Options
    Flamemix12Flamemix12 Posts: 45
    edited September 2012
    I pre-Ordered from Origin and When i got it, There was No Decro Pack!!

It was Sad :cry:
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited September 2012
    Have you contacted Live Chat? I did and got my codes and the promised content. HTH

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    Alexa18JoyceAlexa18Joyce Posts: 132
    edited September 2012
    The content code is at your email.
  • Options
    HGriffinlovessimsHGriffinlovessims Posts: 928 Member
    edited September 2012
    I preordered from origin and I guess I deleted my email or something cause I dont have anything.
  • Options
    GurluasGurluas Posts: 61 New Member
    edited October 2012
    The link to redeem the origin exclusive content seems to be gone...
    Any way to fix it?