Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rio Rojo - Southwest World - on the Exchange!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited August 2012
    Thanks Rflong7 :D. I think I'll still put a bit more paint on some of the mountains, as usual I was in a hurry to get building so I kinda skimped on the paint in the farther mountains, and they could do with a bit more sculpting, some of them are kinda bunched together in the Equestrian area.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Still pluggin' away, now it is so close to Supernatural coming out, I'm wondering if I should wait & update once Supernatural is out. It is not really geared towards Supernatural, so I am sittin' on the fence, any thoughts?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I updated it for Supernatural, and added the resources from Lucky Palms for Sky/Water. Here's a few pictures, I may release it tomorrow, depends on if I finish testing :roll:.

Screenshot-1308.jpg

Screenshot-1310.jpg

Screenshot-1312.jpg

Screenshot-1317.jpg

Screenshot-1322.jpg

Screenshot-1319.jpg

Screenshot-1322.jpg

Screenshot-1324.jpg

Screenshot-13272.jpg

I love it with the Lucky Palms resources :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I finally have it on the Exchange, last name change: Rio Rojo, I had some help from Nilxis with the name as I culdn't find a good Spanish translator. The ones I found were not translating correctly :(.

Hope you like & enjoy Rio Rojo, someday I'd love to see the American Southwest, but for now I'll have to spend my time in Rio Rojo....
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited September 2012
    It's really pretty (love your build style and paintjob, also love the sky ^.^ ) :D gonna put it in my game and testplay it right away
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thanks Ivinora :D