Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there Really any new Mystery Bag Items?**Yes it seems so; pics on first page.**

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for sharing the pictures, SimJordan!

So I guess the Hotel Furniture AND Unicorn Arcade were tied/chosen for the new bundle after all!

I actually rather like the Unicorn one... :oops:
    The zombie one gives me hope that maybe the Fantasy EP #7 rumors about zombie/werewolf/witch/wizard/alcemist/fairy sims were true! :shock:

Come on, EA, make it happen! :twisted:
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited June 2012
    markydee wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    I can confirm the 1000 Simpoint Bundle gives a badge only.

I also tried to purchase the 2000 Simpoint Bundle and I've gotten only a badge so far. It seems it might be only the higher bundles that gives the actual items.

I tried the 2000 bundle and it gave me the dining chair though.. :?

Me too.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    markydee wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    I can confirm the 1000 Simpoint Bundle gives a badge only.

I also tried to purchase the 2000 Simpoint Bundle and I've gotten only a badge so far. It seems it might be only the higher bundles that gives the actual items.

I tried the 2000 bundle and it gave me the dining chair though.. :?

Me too.

I bought 2000 pack twice, and the first time i got the dining chair and the badge the second time.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited June 2012
    I bought the largest bundle...and got the Banquet Fan...which is a FREE item from the store. What a rip off! :evil:
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited June 2012
    g01denswan wrote:
    I bought the largest bundle...and got the Banquet Fan...which is a FREE item from the store. What a rip off! :evil:

Yeah, that is messed up.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    miklc wrote:
    I'm incrediably disappointed by this, I haven't bought SimPoints in a few months simply for lack of funds to do so but I have been thinking about buying some more next week for the new set as a treat to myself but I might not now or at least might wait a while longer. I wasn't able to partake in the Treasure Hunt in February because I couldn't afford to buy a bundle then so I don't have the Honeymoon Set as much as I would like it (I hope EA release it again at a later date) so those pieces aren't of much interest to me....I do however love the Arcade machines but even if I had the money there is no way I woud buy that bundle. The other bundles should be a mix of all avalible items without repeats so once you have that item you can't get it again and the larger bundle should give you all the items like they used to do it, guess EA cottoned onto the fact that collectors who want to own every piece of content will buy several bundles. if I do decide to spend some of my hard earned cash on SimPoints next week and get another stinking, useless badge to add the pile I've gotten since November In will not be happy!

I wish they would give everyone a chance to get all the items by making them available in the cheapest bundle too. I made a thread about this but no one really took any notice. The real incentive for buying the biggest bundles are the bonus sim points the item should be available to all who purchase a sim point bundle.
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited June 2012
    murfeel wrote:

So I guess the Hotel Furniture AND Unicorn Arcade were tied/chosen for the new bundle after all!

The zombie one gives me hope that maybe the Fantasy EP #7 rumors about zombie/werewolf/witch/wizard/alcemist/fairy sims were true! :shock:

My cynical side guesses the Zombie and Unicorns got the most votes and that's why they're attached to the largest bundle. :?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    murfeel wrote:

My cynical side guesses the Zombie and Unicorns got the most votes and that's why they're attached to the largest bundle. :?

if we're "lucky" maybe we'll have those two arcade for free in-game store couple months later. :lol:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    jpmassautjpmassaut Posts: 249
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    I have not figured out anything cause I'm not willing to buy any more Simpoints atm. I own the Store and don't really have any use for them.

It seems the 1000 SP bundle only gives Badges and maybe you can only get so many of the 2000 until they start giving out badges as well.

Too get the machines, one would need to spend 320$ on SP if their lucky to get them with only two. Then you have around 50'000 SP.

I find this truly ridiculous and while I am a collector that like to have everything, I won't this time.

Give us the items for 1000 SP and I might consider buying the 6 bundles I need to get all the stuff even if I don't have any use for the points myself.

Enough is enough.

When i read this about certain objects in certain sp packages and people start to say the same thing after bying to many low sp packages like 1000Sp etc etc, and then only got badges, i need to laufgh a bit.

(not about people not getting a change on evry item without bying a large Sp pack or so becouse its not anice way to force peopel to Buy teh largest Sp bundle)

The reason is a long time ago i also brought this type of strategy into the forums
    when we could get those mid evil items, saying i bought a lot of 1000sp bundles and after 3 or 4 items i dident get any more of teh mystery items until i bought the higher bundles and finaly got teh unicorn statue becouse i bought the highest bundle witch i normaly never do becouse paying 160 is alot of money here.

And at that time people continuatly said no its not like that its just totaly random while i stated after a certain number of low bundles i only got badges.

Same for the 2000Sp bundles and peopel stated i was mad and paranoia and now they say it them selfs as it seems to be that way.

Its to bad i cant find my old post about it as you would see its exactly teh same as its now, thats why it made me laufgh.

At that time i also asked for a Simgury to respond to it becouse if i realy need to buy the highest Sp bundle again to get all items, i dont mind but please tell us that, even if we knew it was like that we still would buy simpoint bundles.

but atleast we would know it, its just to bad for people that dont have lots of money or for people that alreday own the hole store that they are forced to buy the highest simpoint bundle. and as stated by many people just bring it out as a set after a while that way people with not a high income can still get it.

Again i must state i dont laufgh about people forced to buy the highest Sp bundles

its just almost evrybody attacked me at that time saying itw as 100 % totaly random and now more peopel suddenly saying it.

Its abit ironic so again please can a Simguru respond to this and tell us the, truth we would still buy teh Bundles if we knew it.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    jpmassaut wrote:
    crinrict wrote:
    I have not figured out anything cause I'm not willing to buy any more Simpoints atm. I own the Store and don't really have any use for them.

It seems the 1000 SP bundle only gives Badges and maybe you can only get so many of the 2000 until they start giving out badges as well.

Too get the machines, one would need to spend 320$ on SP if their lucky to get them with only two. Then you have around 50'000 SP.

I find this truly ridiculous and while I am a collector that like to have everything, I won't this time.

Give us the items for 1000 SP and I might consider buying the 6 bundles I need to get all the stuff even if I don't have any use for the points myself.

Enough is enough.

When i read this about certain objects in certain sp packages and people start to say the same thing after bying to many low sp packages like 1000Sp etc etc, and then only got badges, i need to laufgh a bit.

(not about people not getting a change on evry item without bying a large Sp pack or so becouse its not anice way to force peopel to Buy teh largest Sp bundle)

The reason is a long time ago i also brought this type of strategy into the forums
    when we could get those mid evil items, saying i bought a lot of 1000sp bundles and after 3 or 4 items i dident get any more of teh mystery items until i bought the higher bundles and finaly got teh unicorn statue becouse i bought the highest bundle witch i normaly never do becouse paying 160 is alot of money here.

And at that time people continuatly said no its not like that its just totaly random while i stated after a certain number of low bundles i only got badges.

Same for the 2000Sp bundles and peopel stated i was mad and paranoia and now they say it them selfs as it seems to be that way.

Its to bad i cant find my old post about it as you would see its exactly teh same as its now, thats why it made me laufgh.

At that time i also asked for a Simgury to respond to it becouse if i realy need to buy the highest Sp bundle again to get all items, i dont mind but please tell us that, even if we knew it was like that we still would buy simpoint bundles.

but atleast we would know it, its just to bad for people that dont have lots of money or for people that alreday own the hole store that they are forced to buy the highest simpoint bundle. and as stated by many people just bring it out as a set after a while that way people with not a high income can still get it.

Again i must state i dont laufgh about people forced to buy the highest Sp bundles

its just almost evrybody attacked me at that time saying itw as 100 % totaly random and now more peopel suddenly saying it.

Its abit ironic so again please can a Simguru respond to this and tell us the, truth we would still buy teh Bundles if we knew it.

i figured the same thing when I stopped receiving medieval items after 4 while buying 1000, but once i moved to 2000 points then I received remaining 6.
    Since I got the new chair for 2000 points yesterday, i guess i have to buy 5000 points and up to receive remaining items. *sighs*
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:
    murfeel wrote:

if we're "lucky" maybe we'll have those two arcade for free in-game store couple months later. :lol:

I bet everything in these silly bundles will be available for free eventually...within the next 2 years: trust! :thumbup:
  • Options
    jpmassautjpmassaut Posts: 249
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    jpmassaut wrote:
    crinrict wrote:

Enough is enough.

i figured the same thing when I stopped receiving medieval items after 4 while buying 1000, but once i moved to 2000 points then I received remaining 6.
    Since I got the new chair for 2000 points yesterday, i guess i have to buy 5000 points and up to receive remaining items. *sighs*

Well i dont mind if i neeed to pay for certain sp bundles to get some items but i wishedsome Simguru just told us how it is that you need to buy all the sp bundles to get all items.

atleast i then know i am right and if i want those items i atleast have a answer and dont have to spend my hardworked for cash on SP bundles hat dont give me any items anymore but only badges.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    jpmassaut wrote:
    crinrict wrote:

Enough is enough.

you are right and that's why Im now making a thread about it so that people who are going to buy SP bundles for the items know what they might receive
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'