Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dating/The Bachelor Contest- Grand Finale pg. 147 - Q&A - calling kovu0207!

Comments

• Options
    NicoleDisneyNicoleDisney Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    "Ramona, fancy a Bio Booster? *shakes mixer jug, which rattles the ice* Or a Tropical Twister? I fancy a party! OHH. OR! We could play chess! *Pulls out chess table*"

Lana, you're embarrassing yourself, no one wants to play drunken chess...

"*sips skill boost drink* Mmm..."

Actually that sounds like great fun :D doesn't it Ramona??

Um sure, did someone mention a bio booster...
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited June 2012
    Oww Xanthe's been doing more slooth work, and has found out that Ramona is a total liar, she actually owns an abattoir :o So much for being a veggie, wonder how Aaron will take this news....
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:
    Oww Xanthe's been doing more slooth work, and has found out that Ramona is a total liar, she actually owns an abattoir :o So much for being a veggie, wonder how Aaron will take this news....

:O Thats a lie!!! I demand to see my lawyer, and get a restraining order out against this creep!!!
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Sorry Jojo777, Im a stay at home mom with oe baby living in a small 2bed 1bath house(which means my work is done very fast and early). So I get bored easy and this is fun :oops:
    If im posting too much just let me know, I can slow down. :XD:
    and right now I am not home so I ca go ingame.

Haha, you're not posting too much, don't worry! Right now I'm a college student with no class and only presentations to work on that aren't pressing. I'm also studying abroad so have no family nearby to take up my time and fewer friends than I have at home or at my home college. So I'm basically spending more time than is healthy stalking this thread and waiting for people to respond, haha. I'm having lots of fun too! I want to include Aaron more but obviously don't want to give away his traits, so I'm planning on how to let him put in some official appearances, haha.

Also, you're just making Princess come off as competitive by posting a lot. Which is accurate, because as far as I can tell she is very competitive, haha :)
    ol thats how I feel, I have one friend who works and goes to school and has a baby herself, so shes less then useless most days (far as spending time goes) and i find myself stalking the thread as well waiting for someone to post.

and yes she IS SUPER competitive! :P
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    BethymaiBethymai Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited June 2012
    "*Sits down at the table and stares intensely at the pieces* You're ON Princess! I must say, if we were to play for money you'd be flat broke after dealing with me, dear"

Lana, pipe down with your fighting talk. You're making yourself look bad in front of the viewers!

"Oh shush Bethy, it's only a bit of light hearted fun! *Moves pawn* And speaking of fun, here's one for you:
    What do you do with a dead chemists?
    ... ... ...
    Barium *Raucous laughter*
    Ahh... My sister's a scientist...:lol:
    You're a tough crowd! :X"

Oh dear... :lol:
    I love science jokes but that was awful..!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:

:O Thats a lie!!! I demand to see my lawyer, and get a restraining order out against this creep!!!

Xanthe's not a creep, she's a detective who seeks out the truth. She also saw Princess put lipstick on a neighbours cat, although she admits that the colour suited the cat. :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2012
    Princess hun you should be careful showing off with that tablet, I heard there are a few Kleptomaniacs around here...

Also, I heard those things can read your mind and control your thoughts, it's the governmnt trying to turn you into a robot...
    Omg girls your juice glasses are so shiny, can I hold one?!
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2012
    @Bethymai: Hahaha, love Lana's joke!

@SmilzPretty: Yeah, it's fun to stalk this thread. Lately when I've been reeeeaaally bored I've hit the refresh button waiting for someone to post. I think that makes me kind of ridiculous... but on the bright side, this thread has been so much more successful than I ever imagined it being in my wildest dreams. I already want to plan out next season, which is bad because there's no way I'm getting simpoints again anytime soon unless there's a big sale. Who knows though, maybe after I start my job over the summer :)

@kovu: Haha, Xanthe's stalking has reached whole new levels!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    "Ramona, fancy a Bio Booster? *shakes mixer jug, which rattles the ice* Or a Tropical Twister? I fancy a party! OHH. OR! We could play chess! *Pulls out chess table*"

"*Moves knight to e4 and walks to the bar* Mmm, grab youself some of this magnificent elixir! *Hands strange drink to Ramona and offers to the other contestants* Scrumptious!" :twisted:

I'd be weary drinking that, she's not known for her mixology or cooking skills... :roll:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    Bethymai wrote:

"*Moves knight to e4 and walks to the bar* Mmm, grab youself some of this magnificent elixir! *Hands strange drink to Ramona and offers to the other contestants* Scrumptious!" :twisted:

I'd be weary drinking that, she's not known for her mixology or cooking skills... :roll:

rinks...Owww whose up for some chess....

rinks?? you mean drinks sweety, someone cannot hold her bio booster O_o lets hope Aaron is not a party animal after all...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    @kovu: Haha, Xanthe's stalking has reached whole new levels!

She says thank you... hides in a bush. :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    "*Sits down at the table and stares intensely at the pieces* You're ON Princess! I must say, if we were to play for money you'd be flat broke after dealing with me, dear"

Lana, pipe down with your fighting talk. You're making yourself look bad in front of the viewers!

"Oh shush Bethy, it's only a bit of light hearted fun! *Moves pawn* And speaking of fun, here's one for you:
    What do you do with a dead chemists?
    ... ... ...
    Barium *Raucous laughter*
    Ahh... My sister's a scientist...:lol:
    You're a tough crowd! :X"

Oh dear... :lol:
    I love science jokes but that was awful..!

(Princess)
    Smilz! Do you see this? Can you hear? please can I get my tablet back?! Please!

(smilzpretty)
    What? are you talking about the joke? I thought it was halirious (sp? lord i need to go back to school, this is rediculous!) How do you want someone with a sense of humor and you cant even laugh at funny jokes?

(princess)
    :| that wasnt THAT funny. If she is going to keep making jokes like this Im not playing anymore!

(smilzpretty)
    You dont have a choice *muahahahaha! Lana you have my premission to keep the jokes coming, make her cry!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:
    kovu0207 wrote:

Xanthe's not a creep, she's a detective who seeks out the truth. She also saw Princess put lipstick on a neighbours cat, although she admits that the colour suited the cat. :D

(princess)
    How dare you spread such lies about me?!

(smilzpretty)
    *chuckles* I told you

(princess)
    arent you going to do something about that? its a lie and you know it is tell her! help me out smilz!

(smilzpretty)
    I would if you werent being such a jerk before, I think ill let you fight this one alone, Good luck.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I 'm finding it very hard to understand these science jokes but I'm sure some people may find them funny.

Xanthe hun how exactly do you pronounce your name?

Also I do agree, some cats look geat if given the rigth shade of lipstick.

• Options
    nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Princess hun you should be careful showing off with that tablet, I heard there are a few Kleptomaniacs around here...

Haidee
    Where'd you hear that from? I demand to know your source! I for one am always returning stuff that the careless people in here just leave lying around, you know after I borrow it for awhile
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Also, I heard those things can read your mind and control your thoughts, it's the governmnt trying to turn you into a robot...
    Omg girls your juice glasses are so shiny, can I hold one?!

(princess)
    your an alien right? How do I know your not trying o read my mind and control my thoughts? How do I know the only that could save me from your powers is my tablet? Because it blocks your brain reading waves from penitrating my mind? OMG! SMILZ I need my tablet NOW! Hurry quick before she forces me to drink and eat... AH! MEAT!! SMILZ PREASE!... Smilz?... Smilz?!

(Smilzpretty)
    Huh? What?

(princess)
    I know you heard me

(Smilzpretty)
    Yeah sure whatever, you cant get your tablet back. Thats the end of that descusion and im sure if you get to know Kayla you find shes not mean enough to do anything like that... I think... :? :lol:

(princess)
    This IS serious! Im not playong, I think shes already gotten in, I mean Im playing chess I dont remember how I got here! The last thing I remember I was listening to my table in the corner by myself then poof I was playing chess!

(smilzpretty)
    LMBO! your so funny Princess, relax Ive got everything under control.

(princess0
    relax? How can I relax when Im sitting here with an alien trying to control my brian, a gilr who keeps trying to offer me drinks and another one trying to offer me food! This isnt really a game show thing at all is it? Its a plot to kill me! HELP SOMEONE ANYONE!

(Smilzpretty)
    Im sorry everyone I have to take princess and "fix" her im affriad shes gone off the deep end *types in resetsims princess pop*
    There that should do it. Princess how are you feeling?

(princess)
    Fine, now leave me alone! I have a compition to win! Were'd that girl go who wanted to play chess? Maybe we can play for Aarons heart...
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2012
    Haha, poor Princess! The stress seems to be getting into her just a bit. Maybe she should find Sofie in the house and tell her to get on with answering the question so that the results can be revealed :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    nxtashaxt wrote:

Haidee
    Where'd you hear that from? I demand to know your source! I for one am always returning stuff that the careless people in here just leave lying around, you know after I borrow it for awhile

(princess)
    You touch anything of mine and its on! You hear me?

(smilzpretty)
    Yeah shes back to normal.

(princess)
    what do you mean "back to normal"? When was I not normal? Did someone slip me a drink and I didnt know about it? Oh lord! Did I dance on any tables? Did anyone record it? Who did it! tell me! I will... STOP that! I was talking, and you keep cutting me off!

(Smilzpretty)
    I know, just hush. Your fine nothing happened! Heres your tablet, just relax

(princess)
    Finally thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    "Here's one for you..."

*Rolls eyes* Oh dear...

"What do you get if you divide the cirucmference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?
    ... ... ...
    Pumpkin Pi! BAHAHAHAH!"

*Chuckles then straight face* Lana stop.

"*whispers* SSSHH Beth, it's a tactic ;)"

Oh right! Okay...

"*Still whispering* You'll see... *Loudly* Kleptos did someone say?! :D
    I used to be in a band called the Kloset Kleptos ;) Ahh the parties we had chasing the med students with flaming drum sticks and scaring the little kids with our rocking outfits! I miss the good old days where you could streak witho-"

LANA! Now that is quite enough, shush. *Shoves Lana away*

*rolls eyes* I think she's lying about being a genius, she's off her rocker! I'd say she was more insane than Dorie Hart and Marigold Racket put together.. :roll:

"I WANNA PLAY CHEEEEEESS!"

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Haidee as long as you return them eventually I suppoe it's ok....

Princess hun I have alien heritage, my parents were from Lunar Lakes but I was born in Hidden Springs. I don't have mind control powers. I wish I did though, but trust me I wouldn't be using my powers on you... there are far more important minds I want to read around here... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Haha, poor Princess! The stress seems to be getting into her just a bit. Maybe she should find Sofie in the house and tell her to get on with answering the question so that the results can be revealed :)

(princess)
    sorry I dont know who that is and I dont care. Hoefully she got lost somewhere and forfits the game! That would be awesome, one down 21 more to go... maybe I should go find her and... SMILZ! If you dont stop cutting me off Im going to find a new translator

(smilzpretty)
    Stop talking crazy! Why would you say your gonna lock someone in a closet? You dont want to win that bad that you would risk injering another sim! So I cut you off, you dont want to look for her fine, but dont you dare try to harm anyone!

(Princess)
    I was only joking! Gosh lady calm down!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    kovu0207 wrote:

Haidee
    Detective you say, well you should go hunt down Sofie I've not seen her since I arrived and I can tell she is one of those Neat sims, I so do not want her going through my stuff tidying. *that should keep you busy from digging up more secrets*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:Waht do you call cheese that isn't yours.

Nacho cheese
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Kayla Kay wrote:
    Haidee as long as you return them eventually I suppoe it's ok....

Haidee
    Well I do, most of the time unless it's really pretty or expensive
    Waht do you call cheese that isn't yours.

Nacho cheese

You sure you don't have a good sense of humour trait, that joke is classic :lol:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    (Hanna)

Time to pretty up girls.... I need to go make a new dress, this is so yester day!

and I need some nice vegi food.... is there any burgers left from last night? I need energy to sew that perfect dress.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳