The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dating/The Bachelor Contest- Grand Finale pg. 147 - Q&A - calling kovu0207!

Comments

• Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2012
    @Bethymai: According to Custard Lana has a piece of cc clothing. No clue which piece, sorry :(

Well, and a pattern too, but that's not a big deal.
  • Options
    lhfoster255lhfoster255 Posts: 49
    edited June 2012
    okey doeky, I am glad its not me :D
  • Options
    BethymaiBethymai Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    @Bethymai: According to Custard Lana has a piece of cc clothing. No clue which piece, sorry :(

>__< I don't use CC apart from like 3 hairs, and all the hair on Lana is store/EA :?
    Erm, I'll go in-game now and take a look? Sorry!

Edit:
    I know what it is! I downloaded a bikini off the exchange, with a pattern recolour -
    I'll changer her now and hope fully she'll be fine :)
    Also, if I re-do her head shot is it okay if I edit it in my first post, when I first did it I was in a rush and copy'd n pasted xD if not, it's fine, I just don't wanna clog up the thread :oops:
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the warning, I'll edit my post cos I think I said the wrong word earlier.

Jojo if somebody cud do that for me itd be great. I wud be eternally grateful to whoever did it.

Kayla wud request that her clothes are turquoise or have turquoise in them cos it soothes her when she has them. She likes that.colour and can get a bit uneasy when shes on a different colour. The tattoos and face makeup are markings not makeup (cos she's an alien ) so they'd need to stay. Her last request wud be that you don't leave her outdoors or in the dark or near water while shes in your care. She can get nervous.
    I didnt realise she had cc. It must be makeup or somethin cos I thought all her clothes were ok.

Maybe try the adult version of her but i think headphones are part of her athletic outfit.
  • Options
    lhfoster255lhfoster255 Posts: 49
    edited June 2012
    I guess I will start to take a nap... I love my naps; I take care of a Army Veteran, and a special child, she can't think like all of us can because of her brain condition, that is why, I am always tired. These two people are demanding...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @Rockleyfamily: I edited the first post to add that you're looking for someone to help out. I'll check both versions over in custard and let you know what they have :)

@lhfoster255: Very understandable that you're tired! I've worked with children with special needs before, and while they're wonderful and it's very rewarding, it can also be very exhausting, so I understand completely. Have a nice nap!! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Here's the new link
    Sorry about that, will you get back to me and see if this one is okay? :oops: Thank you hon :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    Here's the new link
    Sorry about that, will you get back to me and see if this one is okay? :oops: Thank you hon :)

Aaah, it still says she has cc clothing. It's categorized for everyday, sleepwear, athletic, and career. It might be something that attaches onto your sim without you knowing or wanting it to. I don't know how to get rid of it. Did you try changing every single one of her outfits?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Bethymai wrote:
    Here's the new link

Aaah, it still says she has cc clothing. It's categorized for everyday, sleepwear, athletic, and career. It might be something that attaches onto your sim without you knowing or wanting it to. I don't know how to get rid of it. Did you try changing every single one of her outfits?
    No, I'll do that now :/
    Grr, this is annoying... I will try again :(
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @Rockleyfamily:

YA Kayla has- blush, bracelets, clothing, earrings, swimwear, sleepwear, and a pattern.

Adult Kayla has- bracelets, eyeshadow, a pattern, hair, and two sets of earrings (I think one of those is the headphones).
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Bethymai wrote:
    Here's the new link

No, I'll do that now :/
    Grr, this is annoying... I will try again :(

I feel bad, I hate to put you through this kind of thing. I'm just really paranoid about what goes into my game and have been ever since the doll incident and how I got her without even knowing it!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Don't worry hon, I understand :)
    I'm running the game without CC now, and hopefully that will fix it ^_^
    She won't look the same as I used a lot of store stuff :p But I'll try my best :)
  • Options
    stikystuffstikystuff Posts: 2,939 Member
    edited June 2012
    Task One

Stikystuff & Edith

Edith? You ok?....are you not talking to me now.?

Screenshot-135-1.jpg

This is NOT Champs Les Sims.

Woah! Okay yeah you got me. Sorry. I though you needed a little help. You know since your all alone in that big house?

I like my house.

But you don't like being alone do you?

No I guess not.

Finally some progress with you. Normally your so sweet.

Well given the situation you have put me in I think I'm entitled to be a little annoyed.

I said sorry already. Can we get on with what you think about Aaron? Everyone's waiting - no pressure.

*sigh* What do you want to know?

Which two traits would you most want to see in a romantic partner and why?

um... I can only pick two traits...I guess I would like my partner to have a Good Sense of Humor

And your reason for that?

I want someone that can make me laugh.

You want a clown? Seriously though don't you want someone charismatic? A great kisser hmm hmm?

No stiky. I'm childish I kind of want someone that I can have fun with. Someone that I can enjoy time with. Not that i'm going to fall for that guy.

Right ok. You seem determined. I thought you were a hopeless romantic?

Yes but you trying to palm me off with some strange sim isn't going to work stiky. I'll choose who I want to be with.

Maybe you could just give this a go? For a while see how you get on?

I suppose. If I get that swing for the garden.

Okay deal you can have the swing you drive a hard bargain Edith. Answer the question!

Right so um..good sense of humour is a must for me and um...brave.

Brave?

Yes. Brave.

Really?

Yes! Will you stop scrunching your face up at my answers otherwise i'm not going to talk to you any more stiky. I want someone brave that can look after me, protect me from fires and stand up for me.

Awww...actually that's quite sweet of you. I'm suprised you don't want someone that shares your own traits?

No, I love being nurturing and wanting a family but if my partner felt the same I'd worry we would have more children than we could handle!

LOL okay Edith. I'll let you get on now you have a rest okay? You may need to do some tasks later if your not sent home.

I'd like to go home stiky.

No - its for your own good trust me.

*sigh* Okay.

Screenshot-136-1.jpg

• Options
    nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Just downloaded and removed CC from Launcher so should be CC free, didn't have a chance to pretty up as my CAS keeps freezing >.<

Kayla Kay

and got CAS to work and gave her a lil better makeover

Kayla Kay
  • Options
    stikystuffstikystuff Posts: 2,939 Member
    edited June 2012
    Okay I'm done with task one x :mrgreen:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    (Hanna)

*walks up to Edith - a little over chery from the juice*

Hi dear you look like you could use some juice

*hands a drink*

and some color, playful clothes match your eyes so much more.... it allways makes my brother happy to have fun with his outfits... And Josefine just LOVED her pirat dress, boy was it hard to get that girl in a dress, unless she could still clime a tree in it....why you sitting here alone? Can I do your hair? Did I say I like your eyes? come lets dance, it be fun...

*puls Edith up and starts to dance*
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Here's Lana from my CC-free game, hope this is okay >_<
    I'm sorry Jojo http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5863905
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @nxtashaxt: Thank you, Kayla Kay is now officially cc free!! :)

@Bethymai: Okay, now I'm just about ready to kill my launcher. Whenever I try to download (not even install, just download) Lana, an error message pops up that she has EP and SP content that would have to be replaced with proxies in my game. And then it doesn't download her. It doesn't make sense, because other sims with EP and SP content that I don't have still manage to download and install in my game just fine. Don't do anything, I'm sure this isn't your issue- I'm going to restart the launcher and see if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    :( Gr... :x
    What Eps/Sps do you use? I don't have that many myself... Hope we can fix this :oops:
  • Options
    nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

Yay, although poor Kayla is now roomates with my legacy and their four kids :lol:

Is it safe to delete her off the exchange or are you wanting her left up for a bit?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Oh, Bethymai, just realized it may be because I haven't updated my game yet! I don't know if you have or not, but I'm doing that now anyway, just in case.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    nxtashaxt wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

Yay, although poor Kayla is now roomates with my legacy and their four kids :lol:

Is it safe to delete her off the exchange or are you wanting her left up for a bit?

You can delete her if you'd like :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bethymai wrote:
    :( Gr... :x
    What Eps/Sps do you use? I don't have that many myself... Hope we can fix this :oops:

Wait till I try updating my game, after that we can see. It's probably my launcher being temperamental.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    BETHYMAI!! Success on all counts! After updating my game, the download worked just fine AND she's now officially cc free!! I'm so excited and happy!! :):):)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Ahh maybe! :D I updated my game earlier this evening, so maybe that's it :)