Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lost In Wonderland | A Rainbowcy | IMPORTANT UPDATE | NEW THREAD | I'M COMING BACK?

Comments

• Options
    theprincess3theprincess3 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited July 2012
    No problem...now all the family needs is the cat,(I forgot his name.) :P
  • Options
    Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    edited July 2012
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    Yaaaaay, Marina won! :D though it was to be expected with the amount of votes she had. xD

Say say, is it all right if I promote your story in mine over here? I think you deserve to be promoted =D

:o

That's fine! Now I'm off to promote yours!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    No problem...now all the family needs is the cat,(I forgot his name.) :P

Cheshire cat? Boris? He's coming, don't worry XD
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited July 2012
    *Lays mountain dew on her* :P
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    *Lays mountain dew on her* :P

XD OHMIGAWD!!! XD
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bump for the new chapter! ^^
  • Options
    GarratGarrat Posts: 758 Member
    edited July 2012
    Nice start to the new Generation, congrats.

How long has Marina been in there!! She must be going nuts. :(
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Garrat wrote:
    Nice start to the new Generation, congrats.

How long has Marina been in there!! She must be going nuts. :(

She's been there since she was seventeen... three years, I believe. o.o I don't think I could stand that, and I WROTE IT.

XD
  • Options
    NightlockFallenNightlockFallen Posts: 4,789 Member
    edited July 2012
    Ah my gawd I loved the start of the new generation o__o.

I think Silhouette could relate to that, actually XD.

Maybe not three years. But you never know with me XD. Could be three years or longer.

I have a feeling that when (if) Marina gets out of there...she'll have to choose between Tweedle and this Sky mystery man :3.

I kind of want to know what happened to Tweedle's face too...o.o
    14181261758_70864aa285_o.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ah my gawd I loved the start of the new generation o__o.

I think Silhouette could relate to that, actually XD.

Maybe not three years. But you never know with me XD. Could be three years or longer.

I have a feeling that when (if) Marina gets out of there...she'll have to choose between Tweedle and this Sky mystery man :3.

I kind of want to know what happened to Tweedle's face too...o.o

Holy love buckets.

NIGHTLOCKFALLEN READS MY STORY?!

Life=complete.

Tweedle's face is still messed up from the fire... o.o

And from now on, Silhouette needs to listen to her dog.

:)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Holy love buckets.

NIGHTLOCKFALLEN READS MY STORY?!

Life=complete.

Tweedle's face is still messed up from the fire... o.o

And from now on, Silhouette needs to listen to her dog.

:)

XD

Yes, yes, Nightlockfallen does indeed read your story ^__^

I'm glad I completed your life :lol:<3

o.o Poor Tweedle's face.

Don't worry - she shall XD. It's been in the cards since the beginning that she shall listen to her dog for now on :]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bump for the new chapter! ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I like Sky, I really do..............

But I have to say I'm loyal to Tweedle >__<

Great update! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I like Sky, I really do..............

But I have to say I'm loyal to Tweedle >__<

Great update! :mrgreen:

Thank youuuuuuzzzz (:

I dunno who i like more. My thing is: Tweedle is in a coma. Sky is all sexy and here right now.

Hm...
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Tweedle needs to be dream-slapped so he wakes up and gets out of that coma.
    I dunno why, but I always seem to be on the team of whoever was there first :S. I guess I'm predictable that way then :XD:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Tweedle needs to be dream-slapped so he wakes up and gets out of that coma.
    I dunno why, but I always seem to be on the team of whoever was there first :S. I guess I'm predictable that way then :XD:

Dream slapped? That's a new one. XD
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yeah. It is a new one XD
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I decided to post a preview of the next chapter! ^^ (Some of it might be revised, so please don't kill me if you don't see all of it in the next update.)

Generation Two, Chapter Three

{White}

-

He was met with an inky night sky as he made his way towards the Heart Palace. The air was cold as the moon shone down upon his pale, colorless skin. Many things would happen tonight. Many things. Who better than him to set this plan in motion?

-

After all, he did owe it to her mother.

-

The woman he still loved after all this time.

-

Shaking his head, he made his way easily to the square room holding the two children, (or at least, children in his eyes,) and shoved the heart shaped key into the small lock on the door. Bingo.

-

Disgust won out over triumph as the young girl was held in his gaze for the first time in almost sixteen years. Her features clearly resembled the man who had stolen the heart of the woman that had not escaped his mind since the day of their less then perfect nuptials.

-

If only he had ignored her feelings. She would be his now.

-

No, no. He couldn't do that. He could've never done that. Now his objective was to save the daughter of the two most important people in his life.

His nemesis, the one person all of his hate was directed at, and his love, that pure vanilla goddess he could never hurt, never betray.

-

Sometimes, he really did hate himself.

-

Other times, he wished that on that day sixteen years ago, Alyss Liddell had walked away from that Mad Hatter.

-

Oh, why did this girl have to look so much like him?!

-

He sighed, tears threatening to spill over his ice cold eye lids as memories flashed before his mind. The kind of memories that could not be forgotten.

With all of his strength and rage, he willed himself to shove open the wooden door. There, his eyes were gifted of the sight of the now twenty one year old girl in the arms of Pacific Sky.

-

With one deep breath, he tried to shake away the pain upon seeing the girl who should of been his daughter.

"Happy birthday, Marina."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I decided to post a preview of the next chapter! ^^ (Some of it might be revised, so please don't kill me if you don't see all of it in the next update.)

Generation Two, Chapter Three

{White}

-

He was met with an inky night sky as he made his way towards the Heart Palace. The air was cold as the moon shone down upon his pale, colorless skin. Many things would happen tonight. Many things. Who better than him to set this plan in motion?

-

After all, he did owe it to her mother.

-

The woman he still loved after all this time.

-

Shaking his head, he made his way easily to the square room holding the two children, (or at least, children in his eyes,) and shoved the heart shaped key into the small lock on the door. Bingo.

-

Disgust won out over triumph as the young girl was held in his gaze for the first time in almost sixteen years. Her features clearly resembled the man who had stolen the heart of the woman that had not escaped his mind since the day of their less then perfect nuptials.

-

If only he had ignored her feelings. She would be his now.

-

No, no. He couldn't do that. He could've never done that. Now his objective was to save the daughter of the two most important people in his life.

His nemesis, the one person all of his hate was directed at, and his love, that pure vanilla goddess he could never hurt, never betray.

-

Sometimes, he really did hate himself.

-

Other times, he wished that on that day sixteen years ago, Alyss Liddell had walked away from that Mad Hatter.

-

Oh, why did this girl have to look so much like him?!

-

He sighed, tears threatening to spill over his ice cold eye lids as memories flashed before his mind. The kind of memories that could not be forgotten.

With all of his strength and rage, he willed himself to shove open the wooden door. There, his eyes were gifted of the sight of the now twenty one year old girl in the arms of Pacific Sky.

-

With one deep breath, he tried to shake away the pain upon seeing the girl who should of been his daughter.

"Happy birthday, Marina."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Woah, woah, what? 0.o Is that who I think it is? :shock:
    I just... what...
    Did he just... :shock:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    New downloads up ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bump for the new chapter!
  • Options
    GarratGarrat Posts: 758 Member
    edited July 2012
    She's free, yay! But it finished too quickly I just wanted her to get through the front door and when she didn't it was, ARgh..... :)

Anyway, I loved it. Even if it did leave me with that...come on the doors just there... feeling. :?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Garrat wrote:
    She's free, yay! But it finished too quickly I just wanted her to get through the front door and when she didn't it was, ARgh..... :)

Anyway, I loved it. Even if it did leave me with that...come on the doors just there... feeling. :?

^-^ Don't worry, that front door shall be gone through. I SWEAR IT.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    She's free-hee, she's free-hee, she's FREE-HEE! :lol::mrgreen:

Now. As for the plan of revenge. You should kick your grandmother from her throne, Marina, and take the power for yourself. And then lock her up after humiliating her. She deserves severe punishment for locking up her family :x
    ...Speaking of family... I wonder what happened to Maroon in those three years? And we still don't know exactly how Flare died :shock:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    She's free-hee, she's free-hee, she's FREE-HEE! :lol::mrgreen:

Now. As for the plan of revenge. You should kick your grandmother from her throne, Marina, and take the power for yourself. And then lock her up after humiliating her. She deserves severe punishment for locking up her family :x
    ...Speaking of family... I wonder what happened to Maroon in those three years? And we still don't know exactly how Flare died :shock:

ALL SHALL BE REVEALED! :lol: