Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lost In Wonderland | A Rainbowcy | IMPORTANT UPDATE | NEW THREAD | I'M COMING BACK?

Comments

• Options
    WoNdErLaNdGuRlWoNdErLaNdGuRl Posts: 284
    edited July 2012
    Peter! >:(
    I'm mad at him.
    WHY YOU NO SAVE HER SOONER? DDD:

On another note: I JUST saw the post you made on my thread ^.^;; Ir's usually so dead I didn't even notice! I'm sorry! I replied to it :P
  • Options
    Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    edited July 2012
    Chapter Four Sneak Peek!
    -

"Honey, you don't have to do this."

"Yes I do, Mom."

"But you just got back. At least rest a bit."

-

My mother was trying to fix my hair. After years of it just growing... and growing... it was pretty long.

Eventually, she had it back to what it was like when I was a teenager. Simple. My curls even gradually came back as inches of hair came off.

"Mom, there's no time to rest."

-

"Hun, just because your Aunt wants you to be a martyr doesn't mean you need to become one." My mother's voice broke when she said martyr.

"She's not asking me to be a martyr! She's asking me to erdicate this country of the queen! That despicable woman who threw me in a cage! You know she had something to do with Flare! You know she'll come after us! So let me do this!"

-

My mother's face grew worried. "If you fail, you won't come back."

I turned from her. "I know."

-

"So you have a plan?" My mother sighed, defeated.

"Yes. Auntie Maroon has figured out a way to get me into the palace during one of the Queen's parties. I'm going in disguised as Peter White's foreign date."

My mother flinched at the mention of Peter White.

-

"And then?"

"Mom, I think you know what happens then."

I could see the answer flicker in my mother's eyes. I could almost see her saying it.

'My monster of a daughter is going to kill her tyrant of a grandmother.'
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Peter! >:(
    I'm mad at him.
    WHY YOU NO SAVE HER SOONER? DDD:

On another note: I JUST saw the post you made on my thread ^.^;; Ir's usually so dead I didn't even notice! I'm sorry! I replied to it :P

All shall be revealed, youngling. ^^

On your other note: YAY! All of my spares are up on the exchange right now, and I need to put up Marina and Sky before they get all old and wrinkly. (Lawl.) So go ahead and steal them. ^^

I may have to take Daniella(or Serafina OR BOTH)... But I'd put some berry name on her... like Daniella Crisp Grimm or something. XD And I'll probably implement her in the next generation, because I have that planned ;D

AS LONG AS THAT'S OKAY WITH YOU.

XD
  • Options
    edited July 2012

On your other note: YAY! All of my spares are up on the exchange right now, and I need to put up Marina and Sky before they get all old and wrinkly. (Lawl.) So go ahead and steal them. ^^

I may have to take Daniella(or Serafina OR BOTH)... But I'd put some berry name on her... like Daniella Crisp Grimm or something. XD And I'll probably implement her in the next generation, because I have that planned ;D

XD[/quote]

I don't know which thread to post now now Dx but I'm assuming you check this one more so....
    YES IT'S FINE. :D
    I will say that Dani has a custom (default) skin on her... it changes the way the face shadows? I think, or something, but she looks a little different with regular/other skins. It's not a HUGE difference though.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Haley wrote:

XD
    I don't know which thread to post now now Dx but I'm assuming you check this one more so....
    YES IT'S FINE. :D
    I will say that Dani has a custom (default) skin on her... it changes the way the face shadows? I think, or something, but she looks a little different with
    regular/other skins. It's not a HUGE difference though.[/quote]

Well... I think Dani would end up with a berry skin, anyways. XD Like, her facial structure will be the same and stuff... but I have a feeling I'm going to make her pink... ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bump for the new chapter. ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Chapter Five Sneak Peak!

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

Peter White stood next to me as we approached the doors of the Palace cautiously. The sun had just set, yet the air still seemed hot and stuffy. The knife strapped to my thigh felt heavier than ever. The mask on my face felt misplaced. My heart raced as I thought of the impending events. Quickly, I ran the plan through my head once again.

-

My Aunt's voice rang in my ears.

'You'll arrive with Peter, who will no doubt leave you once you enter, to speak with foreign dignitaries, and take care of other mercenaries. Can't have them mucking up the plan."

-

"Once inside, you'll see stairs to your left and right. They lead to the throne room, where The Queen will no doubt be, readying herself for her grand entrance. Walk up those stairs."

-

"You'll probably see her, staring at herself in the mirror. She detests her soldiers, so they won't be with her. By this time, we'll have the palace surrounded, in case something goes wrong."

-

"Do the deed quickly. Do it quietly. Then get the hell out of there. Are we clear?"

-

"Why, if it isn't my granddaughter."

No, Aunt Maroon, we aren't clear.
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited July 2012
    *picks up pitch fork to go help Marina take out her grandmother* :x:evil::x:twisted:

And Maroon totally used her, even if she tries to not make it seem like that now. >.> I won't forgive her for that. Heck, she's even using her now as an icon to kick her mother out. :evil:

Can't wait for the next update!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bump for the new chapter ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    *picks up pitch fork to go help Marina take out her grandmother* :x:evil::x:twisted:

And Maroon totally used her, even if she tries to not make it seem like that now. >.> I won't forgive her for that. Heck, she's even using her now as an icon to kick her mother out. :evil:

Can't wait for the next update!

^^ YOU GRAB THAT PITCH FORK, GIRL!

As for Maroon... hehehehehehehehehh...

• Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited July 2012
    All caught up!
    ausjdkdldpa
    I love this so much <3 So intense O____O
    I shall be stalking ;D
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited July 2012
    I just KNEW she was going to take the throne for herself! :evil: She has an agenda of her own I'm telling you!

And OH. MY. GOD. Sky died :cry: :-( It was so sad, and now the kiddie won't have a daddy when it's born :( Unless Tweedle steps in as her long lost love... I hope he does...

By the way, that grandmother looked... very young... considering she had children and those children had children and one of those children's children is pregnant already 0.o Did that sentence make sense?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    All caught up!
    ausjdkdldpa
    I love this so much <3 So intense O____O
    I shall be stalking ;D

XDDDDDDDD ;____; Let me love you.

I LOVE STALKERS. >:D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    I just KNEW she was going to take the throne for herself! :evil: She has an agenda of her own I'm telling you!

And OH. MY. GOD. Sky died :cry: :-( It was so sad, and now the kiddie won't have a daddy when it's born :( Unless Tweedle steps in as her long lost love... I hope he does...

By the way, that grandmother looked... very young... considering she had children and those children had children and one of those children's children is pregnant already 0.o Did that sentence make sense?

Own agenda.... lulz wait till you know what happens XD

Yeeaaaaah Sky died.... but I never intended to create him and then I was like "Lol why not?"

Yeaaah okay so I have decided because Tally was the Queen, She had a lot of work done and she just looked young.

Yup.
  • Options
    NightlockFallenNightlockFallen Posts: 4,789 Member
    edited July 2012
    WHAT. NO. HE CAN'T DIE.
    JUST NO, HALEY. NO. :cry:

HOLY. She's preggers? :O.
    I did not see that coming.

But, I nearly squealed when I saw Tweedle get up. I was like, "YEAAAAH BUDDEH!"

But now you make me want to be loyal to Sky. 'Cause he was awesome. But. I still love Tweedle.

THE EMOTIONS ARE CONFUSING D:

But, good update <33
    14181261758_70864aa285_o.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    WHAT. NO. HE CAN'T DIE.
    JUST NO, HALEY. NO. :cry:

HOLY. She's preggers? :O.
    I did not see that coming.

But, I nearly squealed when I saw Tweedle get up. I was like, "YEAAAAH BUDDEH!"

But now you make me want to be loyal to Sky. 'Cause he was awesome. But. I still love Tweedle.

THE EMOTIONS ARE CONFUSING D:

But, good update <33

YES NIGHTY, YES. :lol:

Yup, she's pregnant. I'm not good at throwing curveballs but the few I do are usually okay ^-^

I made Tweedle wake up for youu(:

I'M SORRY THE EMOTIONS ARE CONFUSING.

Yayyy! I'm glad the update was good! <33
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Going to try and update tonight since I shall be gone until Thursday~
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Chapter Six Preview!

*~*~*~*

"Why are you still with me?"

He replied simply and quietly. "Because I love you."

-

I asked the same question everyday for months. His answer was always the same.

"Because I love you."

-

I still remember the day my son was born. Tweedle was right there with me, the entire time. Holding my hand.

"What is his name, Marina?"

-

"I don't know."

Tweedle held my son out to me, but I refused to hold him. "He'll leave me, too."

"Marina, please. Your son needs a name."

-

I rolled over and gazed into his crystal like eyes. "Absolem."

"Absolem?" Tweedle questioned, seeming unsure.

"Yes," I mumbled. "It means 'Father is Peace.'"

-

Tweedle did not push further, understanding.

Absolem was going to be my way to make peace.

-

Loving him was the first step.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    :O
    THE SNEAK PEEK.

TWEEDLE FTW.

I'm sorry, Sky - but, Tweedle had my heart even before you came along. D:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    AGSHASFDHLAKSFD THAT SNEAK PEEK. :OOOO
    Yay Tweedle! :D<3<3<3
    I've uploaded Sera and Dani now, btw. I'm working on uploading people from my legacy and I thought I'd start with them. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    AGSHASFDHLAKSFD THAT SNEAK PEEK. :OOOO
    Yay Tweedle! :D<3<3<3
    I've uploaded Sera and Dani now, btw. I'm working on uploading people from my legacy and I thought I'd start with them. :)

I LOVE YOU. MUST. GO. DOWNLOAD. TO. PUT. IN. STORY.

...because I have a plan for one of them... that includes Absolem...;D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    http://poll.fm/3tky1

I DON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR TO MAKE THE NEXT GENERATION.

So vote up there ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bump for the new chapter^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    AHH WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SAD.
    :[
    TWO SAD CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. MY HEART CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE.

On the upside.
    Hey there, Tweedle. ;D

I loved it as always <3
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    AHH WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME SAD.
    :[
    TWO SAD CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. MY HEART CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE.

On the upside.
    Hey there, Tweedle. ;D

I loved it as always <3

ADHFHEUIHFUEEASDF

I'M SORRY.

I PROMISE TO BUY YOU A NEW HEART.
    TAKE MINE! >_<

Tweedle says hello ;D

Thank youuuu <3333