Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Give Appreciation - The Nomination Extravaganza LOTTERY! - *ENDED*

*Please Read!*

There are still a few people who haven't received their prize! If you see your name on the list, please add an item/items, worth to the amount listed in your category.

*Needs items on WL, worth up to 50sp!*

sagelovvve

*Needs items on WL, worth up to 25sp!*

chenmn123
xkookypandax
Mom2Elias
Tazm1n
marcel21

light-blue-flowers.png

So I was creating my Thank You thread, and I was searching for people who nominated me in contests/lotteries. I was really moved by how kind/sweet, and unselfish people are on here. Not only the people who nominated me, but by how people nominate in general. So, it got me in a super gifting mood, and I’m super excited about it!!

I’ve decided to host this lottery, in dedication to Nominators!!

TheRules.png

• I will randomly select 100 people to win up to 100sp! Once the entries are completed, I will begin the drawings at RANDOM.ORG. There will be 4 drawings. (See "Lottery Prizes" below for more info.)

• You can enter yourself… and, you can nominate as many people as you want!! YAY! (Nominators, please provide a link to the nominee’s Wishlist page.)

However, a person is only allowed to be nominated TWICE! Only because I want to make sure everyone has a chance to get a gift. (And I know how much you Simmers love each other, so I know I would see one person nominated 10 times! lol) So, if you see the person on the list that has "Nominated Twice" next to their name, then they are no longer allowed to be nominated. However, If you are nominated twice, and you enter yourself, then you will have 3 spots on the list. And that’s fine! Also, you're allowed 3 spots, but you're only eligible to win once!

(And I would like to add: Do not feel that you’re being selfish if you enter yourself, because there’s nothing wrong with that. That’s your choice! Plus, if you know that you (yourself) are not a selfish person, then that’s all that matters!)

• Everyone will be numbered in order of posts. (Example: If you’re the first post, then you will be number 1, if you’re the second post, then you will be number 2, etc.)

• You must have item/items worth 25sp-100sp in your Wishlist. Nominators, please make sure the nominee has an item worth 25sp-100sp in their Wishlist.

• (Not required) If there are specific item/items you want, please include it in your post! (You can also do this with your nominees.) Just make sure your post is organized. But if you just want a random gift/gifts from your Wishlist, then that's fine too!

ThePrizes-2.png

(100 People will receive a gift/or gifts!)

First Draw:
1000sp
10 people will get 100sp each

Second Draw:
1125sp
15 People will get 75sp each

Third Draw:
1000sp
20 people will get 50sp each

Forth Draw:
1075sp (rumbutter: 100sp) (IselaRose: 200sp)
Total: 1375
55 People will get 25sp each

SpecialThanks.png

Queenie08
rumbutter(Sponsored 100sp)
Bookworm742
BoltzY2k
alexspoom13 (title)
VamPanda (title)
elelia1
IselaRose (Sponsored 200sp)
Legendaryeagle25
geminiagre
(I hope I didn't forget anyone!)

Thanks-2.png
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Comments