Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4

Now I know that the Sims 4 isn't going to be released for at least 3-4 more years, but that give you just enough time, EA to listen to some of our ideas and put them in the game!

I recently started my own blog/website giving away ideas for The Sims 4. But I could always use new ideas and thoughts on my ideas, so please go and view my page! http://thesims4blog.webs.com/

Hopefully EA will be putting some of these things in the future game.

Comments

• Options
    McieMcie Posts: 35
    edited May 2012
    ~~~~Bump~~~~
  • Options
    McieMcie Posts: 35
    edited May 2012
    ~~~~Bump~~~~
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited May 2012
    Just gonna give you a tip so EA doesn't give you a warning since they are famous for giving people who bump a warning... :wink:

SimGuruHydra:
    - No Spamming or Flooding. Flooding or spamming means posting disruptive numbers of messages, including posting the same message in multiple forums. This also includes "bumping" threads multiple times. "Bumping" a thread is when someone posts "bump" or anything similar in their thread to keep it on the first page of threads. Doing this once or twice is fine, but multiple times within a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps sparingly.

For example:

OK:
    SimsFan: I love The Sims 3! What do you love about it?
    SimsFanchick: Me too! I love building!
    SimsFandude: Me too! I love making movies!
    SimsFan: BUMP! Who else likes The Sims 3?
    Sims4LYFE: I do! I love making stories!
    Sims4EVA: I love it!
    IheartDaSims: I totally love the sims 3!
    **a few hours or a day later**
    SimsFan: BUMP! This is cool! I love reading your replies! Let's see more!

NOT OK:
    SimsFan: I love The Sims 3! What do you love about it?
    **a few minutes later**
    SimsFan: BUMP!
    **a few minutes later**
    **a few minutes later**
    SimsFan: BUMP! Anyone?
    **a few minutes later**

We know everyone wants their thread to be seen, but this forum is very large and moves at a fast pace. Keep track of your thread using the bookmarks. Be patient and eventually other players will participate in your thread when they are interested.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited May 2012
    http://celoptra.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/my-simulation-game-if-i-could-make-one/ (Not sims 4) but my own simulation game if I could do one
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,174 Member
    edited May 2012
    I for one reckon Sims 4 will be released in a lot less than another 3 or 4 years .
    I give Sims 3 another year at most .
    I can honestly see Ea releasing a seasons or weather EP as the last Ep for it .