Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is this $29.99

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    GaMomoGaMomo Posts: 298
    edited May 2012
    SimsTias wrote:
    Well this is good to know that the Katy Kats are preordering it. Hopefully EA will make lots of money off this sp after all.

i don't think and hope that they wont earn much money from this SP, the only persons buying this is Katy Perry fans, candy fan and Super sims fan that must have everyting with the name Sims on it. hopefully if they loose money they might see that people want a IKEA and H&M SP instead of this ****, hopefully the Diesel Sp is true and i might be happy about the Sp's again...

Well tbh I don't want an IKEA or H&M pack but if those come they are better than this. I would LOVE to have a SP or EP dedicated to Toddlers through teen or seasons. Like I have said before this stuff pack could have went in a good direction if EA and Katy had thought of all age groups and the price wasn't so high. Stormwench said it better drop five dresses and add teen toddler and children stuff. Those are game age groups that I could see looking cute in the cookie scout outfit (mainly children).I know these are Katy's style and that why they are geared more towards YA/A women but still. So much potential is in this pack.
  • Options
    pinkstar2000pinkstar2000 Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited May 2012
    $30 for a STUFF pack?

WWHellNo.jpg

And i'm still waiting for my bacon...

• Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2012
    GaMomo wrote:
    That was our policy until people tried to play us. Idk what happened. As far as explaining we point it out and everything even in the corner of the poster it says clearly : Requires The Sims 3 to play. They figure this is game stops personal sign and that we are just simply trying to get them to spend more money. I even tell them about the other stuff packs so they can get a general understanding but no i'm wrong.
    I'd advise you to seriously consider sticking a 7 foot sign over the cash register to the effect of

"Disclaimer: Sweet Treats requires The Sims 3 to play. No refunds on open PC game boxes" :?

or at least something like that. Because from what you've indicates so far, it looks like you're going to get more than your store's fair share of ornery Katy Kats wielding pitch forks after release day :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    GaMomo wrote:
    That was our policy until people tried to play us. Idk what happened. As far as explaining we point it out and everything even in the corner of the poster it says clearly : Requires The Sims 3 to play. They figure this is game stops personal sign and that we are just simply trying to get them to spend more money. I even tell them about the other stuff packs so they can get a general understanding but no i'm wrong.
    I'd advise you to seriously consider sticking a 7 foot sign over the cash register to the effect of

"Disclaimer: Sweet Treats requires The Sims 3 to play. No refunds on open PC game boxes" :?

or at least something like that. Because from what you've indicates so far, it looks like you're going to get more than your store's fair share of ornery Katy Kats wielding pitch forks after release day :lol:

Our boss (and to be honest I am too) is to the point that we just don't tell them. You didn't do your research nor did you read the fine print that is not our problem. Research before you buy. And He has gone as far as to circle the part that says Requires The Sims 3 to play part.
  • Options
    45rpm45rpm Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited May 2012
    I wont buy it at that price unless I hear its got something pretty darn good in it for a SP.
    However loads will
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Loads will pre-order but on the 24th that will be the make or break of this special pack. If EA can't bring more than introducing us to those venues and showing us clothes that we have already seen, I highly doubt people will buy and will start canceling their orders. Many parents came in today to cancel.
  • Options
    yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2012
    GaMomo wrote:
    Loads will pre-order but on the 24th that will be the make or break of this special pack. If EA can't bring more than introducing us to those venues and showing us clothes that we have already seen, I highly doubt people will buy and will start canceling their orders. Many parents came in today to cancel.
    Goodness. What's prompting this trend? Are these parents actual TS3 or TS2 fans? Or they just googled/researched the SP online and stumbled across this site? :? Hmmmm.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    GaMomo wrote:
    Goodness. What's prompting this trend? Are these parents actual TS3 or TS2 fans? Or they just googled/researched the SP online and stumbled across this site? :? Hmmmm.

Well one mom came in with her husband ( who ordered the game for their 12 year old daughter) and she made him cancel due to the fcat that Katy looked " Too trashy on the front of the game box and after I did some research which my husband has faild to do I found that we not only needed another game but that everything in this pack is too trashy for her. I don't want my daughter to see this daily and I certainly don't want to pay $60 for on game to work." She went on and on but that was her reason. Others backed up what I said before " I need to see what all they have on the 24th before I make up my mind." May 24, 2012 WILL make or break this pack.