Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited July 2012
    @2Fast2Furious - Thanks :D I like the grandkids. I am not sure who I like the most yet. One of them looks exactly like Morty so she is pretty special to me :D
  • Options
    tashie_baby11tashie_baby11 Posts: 2,284 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm so jealous of you people who can have big dogs in your game lol. They always crash my game, if they come into my yard I have to delete them ): Not sure why, and it's done this on the past two laptops I've had.

In short, your dogs are cool <3 Haha.
  • Options
    funkyglassesfunkyglasses Posts: 206 New Member
    edited July 2012
    da party is about to start my sim sues mom and dad are on a free trip maybe her and ethan can hit it off if you know what i mean anyway i wish teens could woohoo mikezumi i love your sims
  • Options
    2Fast2Furious2Fast2Furious Posts: 2,879 Member
    edited July 2012
    Mikezumi wrote:
    @2Fast2Furious - Thanks :D I like the grandkids. I am not sure who I like the most yet. One of them looks exactly like Morty so she is pretty special to me :D

ha which girl looks like him??
    i think mara does :D
    that would explain why shes my favorite :lol:
  • Options
    Shadowninja2Shadowninja2 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2012
    My sim enjoying a smoke. I made a thread about it but they deleted it!

RMgap.jpg
    M9lHx.jpg
    7nDh0.jpg
    KRvWy.jpg
  • Options
    2Fast2Furious2Fast2Furious Posts: 2,879 Member
    edited July 2012
    Shadowninja2:
    Is that some type of mod?!
    ive never seen that in my whole
    simming life ahah only as objects
  • Options
    Ray27Ray27 Posts: 513 New Member
    edited July 2012
    asterravos wrote:
    Ray27 wrote:
    asterravos wrote:
    YAY! You got a blog :thumbup: Add google friend connect and I'll follow it.

Not trying to sound like a total n00b, but how would you do that? :lol:

Go to layout under the blog's dashboard and click add a gadget. Google friend connect lets people follow your blog via gmail or any other email address that google with accept.

I don't see Google friend connect under blogger. There is a google+ button though.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited July 2012
    @Shadow: They most likely deleted the thread because cigarettes are for adults and this game's rated T... Plus there are kids on here that might fall under the illusion that smoking's cool when it's not.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Mikezumi wrote:

ha which girl looks like him??
    i think mara does :D
    that would explain why shes my favorite :lol:
    It's in one of my earlier pics. The girl with her hair up in the front row :D
    2vaeeqs.jpg"width=640"
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @Shadow: They most likely deleted the thread because cigarettes are for adults and this game's rated T... Plus there are kids on here that might fall under the illusion that smoking's cool when it's not.
    Yeah, that makes sense.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited July 2012
    Nice updates everyone.
    I will probably buy a new pc next month. Then I'll play Kusmi's again.

Here is my family from 2009. Sekemoto generation 4-6. They just moved from Sunset Valley to Lucky palms.
    Screenshot-1202.jpg
    From left: Anthony Sekemoto a rockstar, his son Matthew Sekemoto with wife Susanne Sekemoto, and their twins Victoria and Kayla.

Screenshot-1203.jpg
    Victoria Sekemoto. In this family the firstborn child inherit the house, and I keep playing that family.

Screenshot-1205.jpg
    Kayla Sekemoto got a haircut.

Screenshot-1206.jpg
    Susanne works out. Her husband Matthew is a writer. Susanne works in the criminal.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    HuckleberryHen90HuckleberryHen90 Posts: 474 Member
    edited July 2012
    So my computer can't handle running my current game so I decided that I will play a different family until I get my new computer. Say hello to Dakota Oliver everyone! :mrgreen:

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1078.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Dakota was brought up by two world-renowned surgeons who had big dreams for her. They loved their daughter, but Dakota wasn't able to handle the stress that comes with practicing medicine. She would show up to work late and was not able to work the long hours that are expected of doctors. Sometimes she just wouldn't even show up to work at all. Embarrassed and feeling that she had let her parents down, she decided to leave Sunset Valley and run off to Lucky Palms. However, she didn't want to be all alone in her journey so she asked her childhood friend, Mortimer Goth to come with her.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1073.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1074.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Mortimer has been best friends with Dakota since forever. They do everything together and know everything about each other. Well, almost everything…you see, Mortimer has a secret that he cannot tell Dakota. His secret? He loves her. Why won't he just tell her? Well, Morty feels that he isn't good enough for Dakota. Even though he is able to put up with her very childish and lazy ways, he doesn't want to be rejected.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1075.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Anyway, obviously Mortimer agreed that he would run away to Lucky Palms with Dakota. So the very next morning they left and were off to their new destination. Although they were both brought up in very wealthy families, they thought it would be best to leave everything behind..even money. All they brought was the clothes on their backs.

Their first day in Lucky Palms, they both agreed that they needed a place to live. Knowing that they were poor with a total of 0 simoleons to their names, they knew they wouldn't be able to live in a house..so they ended up choosing to live in an abandoned campground. It wasn't too bad, at least they didn't have to sleep on the streets with no shelter at all.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1083.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Right away Mortimer knew that he would need to support both himself and Dakota, but he didn't mind. After all, he loves Dakota more than anything and would do anything for her, even get a job as a ghost hunter. Yes, that's correct…a ghost hunter. Now, Morty isn't exactly the brave type, but it was all that he was able to find and he wants to give Dakota the life that he believes she deserves. It wasn't a surprise that he began studying and researching for his new career, he just wanted to be the very best for her.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1081.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

As Morty was off learning about his new profession, Dakota decided that she just wanted to be plain old Dakota. The insane, selfish person she has always been. She took a short nap and when she woke up she realized that she was starving. Without any money, she wasn't able to go to the store to buy any produce or go to a restaurant..so she began searching for something to eat.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1080.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

She came across a community garden and she harvested a bunch of fruits and vegetables for herself. Not planning on sharing with Mort, she stuffed them in her backpack to eat when he was nowhere in sight.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1084.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Later on she went back to the campground and roasted some marshmallows while Mortimer took a shower at the gym.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1082.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1085.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

When he arrived back at the tents, Dakota told him a ghost story while he sat around the fire attempting to keep himself warm.

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1086.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1087.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1088.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Then it was time for bed. They survived their first night together in Lucky Palms!

[IMG]http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/HuckleberryHen90/Screenshot-1089.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
  • Options
    CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited July 2012
    alright, so game crashed last night in Create A Sim again. Got angry and resigned at the same time, which is an interesting feeling. Re-installed Generations. Deleted all prior save games and worlds.

Am starting a new family now. Current goal...find a site with the 'books to read before you die' type list and start spawning those novels in my town. I made it to 7 children from Tosha and Tyrone, they are now nothing but memories.

edit: I also tend not to comment on other people's posts, does not mean I neglect to read them, just am...shy in odd ways.
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited July 2012
    @HuckleberryHen90
    I hadn't seen anyone mention the indoor fishing or pictures of it so it was a complete surprise to me. I love it though. It's sooo convenient.
    Thank you :D Lydia appreciates the compliment.

@angldior
    A few other people had that fog issue, I don't think it was ever solved. Glad restarting the game worked for you!

@Mikezumi
    Race horses and gambling fit so perfectly together. I don't plan on Lydia picking up any of the skills that make money (painting, writing etc) so gambling will be her extra income hobby.
    That's a smart idea! I'd never even considered indoor fishing before. I like LP's lot because there's a ton of fish spawners of all types. I hate trekking around for them.

@albanie
    Lucky Palms is gorgeous! I love it.
    Thank you :D Lydia is quite the cutie when she isn't making faces.
    I'm so glad I finally discovered the indoor fishing. I have been sending Lydia to the random river spawners but the indoor one is so much more convenient since there's a bunch all together.

@jayfriston
    Great pictures. I still haven't tried out the skill :oops:

@albanie
    Great proposal, Kia looks so happy.
    I love all the dogs in the wedding preparation pictures. They didn't want to be left out!

@Ray27
    Hmmm maybe they consolidated. It might just be called 'Followers'. I still see GFC on other blogs though.

@Simmelina1
    Wow! You've kept that family for a long time. That's very cool.

@HuckleberryHen90
    Haha, I love the picture you used to introduce us to Dakota. I already love her!
    I like their campsite. I've never had my sims live anywhere but a house.
    Great update!
  • Options
    HuckleberryHen90HuckleberryHen90 Posts: 474 Member
    edited July 2012
    @albanie -- I love your wedding pictures..they look so happy together. Cuties! Also, I love it when the Sims hug the dogs..it's so adorable! :)

@angldior -- Glad to hear your game is fine! :D I hate it when my game has any sort of issue..it makes me sad. :(

@jayfriston -- Nice pictures! Do you enjoy the martial arts skill? I haven't really experimented with it much in my game yet..maybe I will now. :D

@Simmelina1 -- Lovely family! You've had that family forever, that's pretty cool. My families barely last a month, lol. :lol:

@asterravos -- I just checked out the indoor fishing pool with my Sim..I agree that it's definitely handy! 8) Also, thank you! I thought that picture described her personality the best..so I figured why not use it. I'm really enjoying this family so far. They are my first Sims that don't live in a house so it's already pretty new to me. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited July 2012
    InvisibleQuail- I like your house...I really like the view of the bridge in the back? What town is that in?

Catrilla- LOL @ pregnant people not being able to fight, I didn't know that. But my sims aren't usually fighetrs, pregenant or not. :lol:

ddsims3world- Your build is coming along nicely! WOW $255,000.00! :shock:

Ray- Yay for your new Blog! I will have to check it out! I did look up Singlish-I see that it is heavily frowned upon by most and there has even been a "Speak Good English Movement" implemented?? :shock: I wonder why? I like the idea of combining the 2 cultures. I enjoyed your update as usual. I see Phoenix may be coming around a little. I am also interested to see what happens with Ricky and Ari now that Ricky has moved in. Tarek is a little cutie! Sorry about Lenoon passing. (I didn't realize he was that close to elder in LP!)

Mandilee- Leila is gorgeous, I love her green eyes. Enjoy LP!

Mike- TY for telling me your naming secret! I will have to look up "Behind the Name"! I enjoy seeing pics of your family, and I did notice the girls were human in the one! I see you prefer Wogan, but I like Beau's unusual good looks! :wink: Sorry you had the glitch and lost your big wishes. And poor Morty all passed out in the sun! Good thing it tales alot to kill them (I think, anyway?)

RainbowSimQueen- Your family is coming along nicely. I liked the picture of Asher and Woodrow alot. :D

imahippyyo- LOL your sims are always handing out big pills! :lol: Too funny it set her boss on fire, not the best way to get a raise! Good luck to Rose and the new baby and her dreams of romance!

CK213- Nice family pics. The parents looked like they had a great time out. I have yet to have my sims use the SkeeBall. :oops: I loved seeing your IF running around the house as if he were playing hide-and-g0-seek. :lol:

albanie- PUPPIES! So cutre! Your sims wedding looked lovely! It looked like her dog was hugging her for luck just before she walked down the isle. :D

salaminca- Bryce is my favorite SS townie. I do believe you need lots of "sunscreen" in LP! 8)

justalittlecrazy- HAHA loved your update, Kai looks like quite the handful! I giggled at the burglar stealing the stolen rug! :lol: I guess Darla has found her niche in writing- 3 best sellers already!

Decadence- Decha is so pretty! Good luck with her wish for 5 kids! I only did that once and that was enough. :wink:

yoursharona- Your legacy is still going strong, I see! Vandeen has quite the personality! :D

BadnessDefined- I loved your pictures! Jarrod looks liek such a good dad! I like your little girls room, putting sweet treats to good use I see! And the picture of (what i assume to be her mother) was a nice touch of realism. I hope Jarrod finds love....he already seems to have a great career fighting tiny fires! :wink::lol:

shan_26- Nice family. I hope a fire didn't start after she walked away to help her som grow up! He is a cute little toddler!

asterravos- Lydia is too stinking cute. I would be freaking out on a horse if I were her if I had just gotten thrown off the back of one! And where is there fishing indoors? :shock: And I noticed there seem to be quite a few wild horses in LP, although I am not sure why they'd want to go fishing? :lol:

Buffy- Emmy looks like such fun to play! I had tested out the town with a random sim and the first townie she met was Clarke, too. There are alot of good looking sims there IMO. I love how she mooched a bowl of soup from Nate! :lol: And all those pregnant women! I rememebr getting alot of popups of newborns in LP when I first started there, too...

fryfrkhlly- Aaaw, Kati is so cute. Wow baby #3 on the way already! Lorilae and Beau (love tat name) are adorable, can;t wait to see #3!

Cate- Love your father/son pic...I'm a sucker for green eyes!

angldior- You seem to be havibg fun with Remy! LOL @ her running a day care on a near empty lot, but it looks like she's moving up. I think pugs are too cute as well, and Lily is no exception! I hope she keeps in touch with her Mama and Papa and he multiple brother and sisters! :wink:

becommingjenn- Happy beltaed B-Day! I hope you enjoy HS! Sorry about your meteor, I have had to have that happen! :shock:

2fast2furious- Your toddlers are so cute, it's been a while since you've posted pics of them!

perlrose- I hope you enjoy LP! Mihran and Elizabeth make a nice couple! :D

nicolebrittany- Lola and Jadrion had a GORGEOUS wedding! I am so happy for them (like I know them, haha!) I really should take my sims on a honeymoon sometimes. Your China pics were great! I thought it was so cute of you to adopt all of the elder pets from the shelter. :mrgreen:

Simmelina- So cool that you've stuck with your family for so many gens! I hope the Sekemoto's enjoy their new lives in LP!

dorendia- Dakota and Oscar are spitting images of their parents! Congrats on baby #3!

iDiru- I hope your legacy works out well on the new lot! Their house looks nice and expensive, even for a legacy!

tashie_baby- Nice update. Sorry about Velda and Topher. Charlenagne is adorable! And your new dog looks so FRU-FRU-- I love that his name is Snagles! Kind of ironic since he looks like he spends all of his time at the doggie spa! :lol:

Huckleberry- Hopefully it won't be long now before you get your own working computer, but I hope you have fun with Dakota in the mean time! Morty looks great in your game! :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    @Sunflower - I haven't had one die yet, so they must be tougher than I give them credit for ;) I did feel so sorry for him, though :(
    Behind the Name is a wonderful site for names. It has good filters. :D
    I was just about finished with my photo-taking when I realised the girls were not vamps :roll: Luckily, I caught it and took a "proper" pic of them ;)
  • Options
    imahippyyoimahippyyo Posts: 1,146 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Simmelina1 wrote:
    Screenshot-1206.jpg
    Susanne works out. Her husband Matthew is a writer. Susanne works in the criminal.
    Why is Susanne a giant... :shock:
  • Options
    CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited July 2012
    imahippyyo wrote:
    Simmelina1 wrote:
    Screenshot-1206.jpg
    Why is Susanne a giant... :shock:

I spent time staring at that too...I thought she was running on the rooftop or that she was on the second story and it just hadn't rendered yet. Either way, made me stop and stare.
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited July 2012
    @Sunflower227
    The indoor fishing is called Sports Fishing and it's near the grocery store/cactus pond park, I believe. I was so confused when I saw all of the horses hanging out in a parking lot. It wasn't until a unicorn showed up that I finally said enough was enough and checked to see what was going on. Soooo glad I did.
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited July 2012
    asterravos wrote:
    @ddsims3world
    I think this is the first time I've seen a house where the pool is right against the house! It's very different, I like it.

I wanted to do something different w/ the pool since I keep doing the samething over and over so that's when I wanted to put it against the house.

But you and Mikezumi put out some exciting updates.

ddsims3world- Your build is coming along nicely! WOW $255,000.00! :shock:

Thanks! I believe it did increase to over 300,000 simoleons, but I will double check!

Anyway I've been heavily played both Sims 2 & 3!

Sims 2 Update: David Larson reached up to level 10 career in slacker as he have a wife name Dina and she reached level 9 in her business career. David & Dina did live in a crappy starter home before I moved them in a different home. I do hate Mortimer who tries to make my sims life horrible by running into their home and start trouble. That's when I had to lock the doors to anybody else except the household. It was difficult to get David & Dina to be even get along in the beginning as I tried to get David to married a rich sim which she was not and a big slob. Also David did earn himself a nice expensive car as a reward for his big job pay for the right opportunity. As Dina did got fired at a business before coming back to retake the job. What a life!

Sims 3 Update: Right now I did have Michelle doing upgrades into the home by doing the stylist station, fireplace, oven, dishwasher & sprinkler pretty much took 2 days. Also had Brad completed his last game which the score was 18-0. He right now on the 50th week which Marty is now gone and a new teammate took over and I'll going to get to know by force. Right now the team overall score is 993-15 w/ overall record 69-0 & scoreless streak at 24. I'm going to see if he can reach 1000 overall score, 70 wins which he definitely will and streak going on at 25 all on 50th week. That would make quite a record as he is already getting paid for 2 games at 50,000 & 3 work days at 24,000 and it comes down to 74,000.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I have been so busy with my RL family this weekend I haven't played much. Daisy and Youssef are still.....eeerrhhhmm....working....hard at saving for a bigger house. I use the term "working" loosely because Daisy has been at the casinos day and night. Her luck has been pretty good.
    Screenshot-46.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-4-11.jpg"width=600"
    ALRIGHT! Fireflies and snakes are sure to bring in a few bucks. Whatever it takes. :wink:
    Screenshot-6-11.jpg"width=600"
    Daisy has been climbing up the social ladder as well, eating at and promoting the bistro, which means she gets perks like free stoves and sofas which are nice to sell. She was all dressed up for dinner at the bistro and realized it was Fineas' birthday! So she stayed home to celebrate.
    Screenshot-9-10.jpg"width=600"
    Make a wish!
    Screenshot-11-7.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-12-6.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-15-7.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-17-4.jpg"width=600"
    I was able to choose a trait for him (which I randomly rolled, as I always do...) and he got the REBELIOUS trait. Uh oh. But he's adorable, so I am sure he could get away with almost anything.
    Screenshot-18-8.jpg"width=600"
    Charisma skill point, coming up!
    Screenshot-20-8.jpg"width=600"
    Testing out your new charms on the ladies, are you Fineas? :wink:
    Screenshot-32-3.jpg"width=600"
    First act of rebellion...setting a trap for Dad Youssef. He was not happy.
    Screenshot-39-2.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-33-3.jpg"width=600"
    But despite being rebellious and grumpy, Fineas still loves his little brother Seth.
    Screenshot-8-12.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-35-3.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-36-2.jpg"width=600"
    Ok, ok...so maybe Daisy wasn't spending ALL of her time at the casino. :wink:
    Screenshot-19-6.jpg"width=600"
    It's official.
    Screenshot-23-7.jpg"width=600"
    And with a new baby on the way, they need a bigger house NOW more than ever. Daisy tries her luck at the wishing well in the center of town. (I don't use money cheats, and they still need $30,000.00 more simoleans before they can move into the house I have picked out for them!)
    Screenshot-26-5.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-29-3.jpg"width=600"
    The well has bestowed a blessing of wealth upon the Dylan family! :D
    Screenshot-30-4.jpg"width=600"
    Still not enough for their dream home, though. Will they afford it in time for the new baby, or will Daisy gamble their life savings away?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    asterravos wrote:
    @Sunflower227
    The indoor fishing is called Sports Fishing and it's near the grocery store/cactus pond park, I believe. I was so confused when I saw all of the horses hanging out in a parking lot. It wasn't until a unicorn showed up that I finally said enough was enough and checked to see what was going on. Soooo glad I did.

Oh, cool, thanks! I am going to check that out next I play. Why does fishing spawn horses, though? :lol:
  • Options
    BadnessDefinedBadnessDefined Posts: 1,227 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Everyone has such amazing pictures! Too many to comment on them all (I'm lazy) but I loved them all.

@Mike: I always love seeing your family portraits. :D

To people who asked, the picture in Kyra's room was of her mother.

As some people saw, Kyra aged into a teen.

e.jpg

She went on her first date. :)

a.jpg

But the date went on too long, and she got caught after curfew and brought home by the cops. :(

b.jpg

She got grounded, but after doing a few chores around the house Dad cracked and let her off. Aww. :)

d.jpg

I thought it was time to make her room a bit more age-appropriate.

c.jpg

Jarred is becoming a domestic God around the house. :P

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-36.jpg

Screenshot-37.jpg

And he's also found himself a new woman... (thanks to the wishing well) :wink:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top