Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3: Harry Potter Expansion Pack?

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 3 General Discussion
Well, I was googling stuff, and I saw this:

XPPhn.jpg

The Sims 3: Harry Potter Expansion Pack

-Become a Student at Hogwarts, and learn magic
-Play through new skills like the magic-casting skill, the potions-making skill, the divination skill, and the herbiology skill
- Play through new creatures like wizards, witches, dementors, and house elves
- Play through new careers such as Aurors, Death Eaters, and the Ministry of Magic career
- Get the Daniel Radcliffe edition, and get some Daniel Radcliffe content

I surely hope you know that this is April's Fools Day, and this is an April's Fools Day joke. I was planning on doing this on April Fools Day along time ago even before I heard the rumors about the supernatural ep being the 7th ep.

So, I hope you enjoy this April Fools Day joke
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Great this thread got moved to the Ideas and Feedback :roll:
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited April 2012
    thank god you realize it's a joke.

I have no comment since I've never seen the movies or read the books. I have no intentions to, and it won't change.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited April 2012
    It's a bit late to be an April fools day joke... Must be real then! :shock:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:

Yeah I know you live in a different timezone, but it is 12:50 AM here in Florida :shock:
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:

Maybe for you. o.O It's 7 minutes til AFD here. (Chicago, an hour behind FL. Speaking of, MG, what part?)
  • Options
    JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited April 2012
    Well, with the next expansion pack allegedly being a magic based EP, I don`t think the OP was playing that much of an April fool`s day joke :wink:
  • Options
    BlackVenusFlytrapBlackVenusFlytrap Posts: 667
    edited April 2012
    Well, the next EP is going to be themed around Magic, so it is already some kind of Harry Potter EP.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Johnnywr wrote:
    Well, with the next expansion pack allegedly being a magic based EP, I don`t think the OP was playing that much of an April fool`s day joke :wink:

Uh, it's not the OP's joke?
  • Options
    wizplacewizplace Posts: 1,820 Member
    edited April 2012
    Thank God it's a joke. I mean if this was our magic EP. I would die. Also did you do that cover yourself? If so it's pretty good. Almost realistic. But I can see the characters in Sim form.
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited April 2012
    joke or not if they really were to make a harry potter ep it would have to be a standalone game and they would have to make a deal with the writers of the books and movie actors
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited April 2012
    This would be so cool though. It doesn't have to be Harry Potter, just anything that would fit the description. The Sims 3 Magical Mania. :D Although it wouldn't hurt them to put Harry Potter, I mean, they're doing that with Katy Perry.

Happy April Fools Day!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Well, the next EP is going to be themed around Magic, so it is already some kind of Harry Potter EP.

Well, based what I heard, EP7 is gonna have witches/wizards, werewolves, and fairies. I know that Harry Potter has witches/wizards (basically every character is one except for the muggles), and werewolves (Professor Lupin was a werewolf). However, I don't remember fairies being in Harry Potter.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:

Well, based what I heard, EP7 is gonna have witches/wizards, werewolves, and fairies. I know that Harry Potter has witches/wizards (basically every character is one except for the muggles), and werewolves (Professor Lupin was a werewolf). However, I don't remember fairies being in Harry Potter.
    So therefore no Harry Potter. Unless Tinker Bell magical pops into the series. :shock:
  • Options
    micelmicel Posts: 69 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I apologize for my English.
    but we have to also remember that there is a play! that do not want tough spell so it will not separately as in (Magical Mania) then it's nice to learn to play who wants a cool magic city also think of them it will not ha 'magic in their cities so those magic city is hiding Sim and have to find first and it could well come a little game out for, and when I come to them magic city could perhaps something every small tasks that I could solve with my Sim.
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited April 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Peskipiksi pesternomi!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Peskipiksi pesternomi!

Those summon pixies not fairies
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited April 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Those summon pixies not fairies
    Actually, I believe it was to get rid of pixies. I should know. Harry Potter holds a special place in my heart as they were first novels I ever read by myself. Age eight. Magical.

But I do have Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. They're on page 16 and have a M.O.M. Class of XX. They can lay up to fifty eggs. :O

:lol:
  • Options
    sd98sd98 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    I am just going to say this.

If this were real.

THAT. WOULD. BE. AWESOME.

Yes I am only 14, and I do not ask for much from my mom (I don't think), but I would frikin beg her for this for monthes until she finally caved. :D
  • Options
    maddstarcookiesmaddstarcookies Posts: 49
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:

Well actualy to be fair.... Aren't Bowtruckles kinda like a fairy? I would love a Harry Potter expansion pack :D
  • Options
    Thesims3gurl2010Thesims3gurl2010 Posts: 15
    edited June 2013

At Christmas time, they string fairies in the bushes.
  • Options
    jeffthekillerfanjeffthekillerfan Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Well, I was googling stuff, and I saw this:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XPPhn.jpg"width=350 height=450"[/IMG]

The Sims 3: Harry Potter Expansion Pack

-Become a Student at Hogwarts, and learn magic
    -Play through new skills like the magic-casting skill, the potions-making skill, the divination skill, and the herbiology skill
    - Play through new creatures like wizards, witches, dementors, and house elves
    - Play through new careers such as Aurors, Death Eaters, and the Ministry of Magic career
    - Get the Daniel Radcliffe edition, and get some Daniel Radcliffe content

I surely hope you know that this is April's Fools Day, and this is an April's Fools Day joke. I was planning on doing this on April Fools Day along time ago even before I heard the rumors about the supernatural ep being the 7th ep.

WHY CAN'T IT BE REEEEAAALLLLL!!!!!?????
  • Options
    ForTheLoveOfEmoForTheLoveOfEmo Posts: 5
    edited April 2014
    This looks like a Deviantart photo manipulation joke of a sort.