Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Actually Enjoying SimPort feature

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    wannie00wannie00 Posts: 155 Member
    edited March 2012
    The problem I have with this is the memory spam postings. It's fun to see what other simmers are doing but I don't need a thousand spam postings telling me you were late for work or burnt your food. :P It's especially frustrating when I keep getting memory spammed while playing but don't get any of my requests accepted. Adding another 60 friends would just frustrate me further. I'm just going to continue to Simport with myself and accept friend requests and Simport requests as they come to me. It just irritates me that so many of my friends seem to have all their stamps already! I can't play all day! Lol!

Tommy92 wrote:
    I have all 90 stamps (it was much easier when the game had just been released) and all I can say is, get a lot of friends. It worked well for me with 100, now you probably need more since many of them got over the feature quickly. Still, if you go to the thread, there are a million people requesting to be added, just go ahead and add them.

Also, hosting is more difficult than sending. Somehow there was always a person who hosted my sims when they went on tour, but getting the right sims into my town, that was harder. :?