Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Studio Showcase ~ Legacy Landing - No CC pg.19 ~

Comments

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited May 2012
    Cobblestone Cottage is adorable and has so much hidden value! I love that you upgraded the plumbing and appliances and I love how you stocked the nectar racks (that takes a LONG time, I know) and used cut gemstones as decor.

Great, great job, Lissykin! Of course, I love all your creations. Left you a well-deserved rec!
    oow785m
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thank you so much Original and Zoo!! Lots like this were part of the reason I joined DNA. I wanted to see if I could meet the challenges that come with creating something on 'commission'(so to speak). LOL *hugs*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hello! I've completed a wonderful chapel, perfect for all the spring weddings! :)

Morningstar Chapel

roof_up_large.jpg

Slideshow

Morningstar Chapel is the second oldest building in Hidden Springs. This beautiful reception hall (exclusive lounge) offers it all for that special wedding day. The main floor has a welcoming area, choir vestibule and wedding arch. The second floor has the bridal room and daycare. Downstairs there's a photo booth, DJ booth, dance floor, mixologist bar, buffet and more. The grounds have a small playground and fire pit. Made for Homeworker by Lissykin of dna request team. No CC.

Enjoy! :D
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2012
    I love your chaple(sp?)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Introducing....Jeanie Callaway - No CC.
    headshot_large.jpg

She's an aspiring magician with an eye for art. Her skills are currently at (9) for cooking and painting. She has some mixology skill. I used a load of the new traits, so she's Nurturing, a Diva, Natural Born Performer, Artistic with a Good Sense of Humor.

I love all her clothes as well, took a bit of time with the recolors... :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hey there Lissy! :D I love your 2 new builds! The Morning star chapel is delightful! I love the architecture! Left you a well deserved recommendation. The cottage is charming too. Reminds me of English cottages! I love English style cottages. Got it recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hello Lissy. Lovely new sim Jeanie Callaway. Have your chapel in my country town, I love it.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hello! Happy Friday! I just finished the request for WilliaJ3:

roof_up_large.jpg

Slideshow

This traditional home has two floors. The color tones are neutral though out, and there are lovely antiques placed carefully around the entire house. The Master is the only room with a double bed as the two other bedrooms have been converted to a craft room and executive office. The main floor plan is open and vaulted to the second story. The kitchen has an island and nectar cabinet. There are 2 1/2 baths total, living room, dining room, family room, laundry room and billiards room. All the appliances have been upgraded, and the garden is almost Perfect! Made for WilliaJ3 by Lissykin of dna request team. As always, custard checked and no CC. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Completed request for KattyO ~ Sullivan Jupiter House ~ No CC ~ FIXED :)

Sullivan Jupiter House - No CC - FIXEDScreenshot-7.jpg

Slideshow of Sullivan Jupiter House

Sullivan Jupiter house was built during the heyday of gingerbread architecture. The many infulences of the worldly Mr. Jupiter are evident thoughout this modern Victorian abode. All the appliances have been upgraded. Many secrets are hidden within. Made exclusively for KattyO by Lissykin of d.n.a. design team. No CC.

All the appliances have been upgraded: Fireplace is fireproof, microwave is faster, stove has improved meal quality, kitchen sink is self cleaning, dishwasher is unbreakable, stereo has improved speakers and the washing machine has clean polymer injection system. Enjoy! :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Awesome house Lissy! I adore the architecture! Left you a recommendation. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you so much Ramogi and Yanti. :mrgreen: *hugs*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    WOW Lissy! So many gorgeous sims! LOVE all of them! Got them recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks a lot for the gift sweetie! You are amazing! *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hello! Meet Bernadette "Bernie" Isaacs:

Bernadette always goes by "Bernie". She is very well loved in the community, and has goals to become the best designer in Sunset Valley. She can't wait to fix up some of those boring designs! No CC.

screenshot_original.jpg

Everyday:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Formal:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Athletic:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sleepwear:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Swimwear:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Her sweet daughter, Felicity Isaacs, is also available.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6129849
    headshot_large.jpg

Thank you for looking!:)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Bernadette looks lovely! :D Great job Lissy! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edit: Recommendation for Felicity too! She is a cutie! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi! Here's my latest creation, Home Sweet Abode - No CC:

Pics:
    Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-130.jpg

Screenshot-121.jpg

Screenshot-120.jpg

Screenshot-118.jpg

Screenshot-119.jpg

Screenshot-112.jpg

Screenshot-127.jpg

Slideshow

Thank you for looking! :D
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited July 2012
    This home is so perfect for any neighborhood. Very realistic! The family is gorgeous too!

Rec'd!

T
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited July 2012
    Love those sims, Lissy and the home will be a wonderful addition to anyone's game. It looks great and easy to play :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Nice home Lissy! :D I like the playground area and the interiors very much. I am off to recommend. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    mom24kidzmom24kidz Posts: 824 Member
    edited July 2012
    Downloaded and Rec'd! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    New simmie!

Moira McSimley - No CC

screenshot_original.jpg

Everyday:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Formal:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sleepwear:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Athletic:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Swimwear:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Lovely sim! Good job Lissy! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hey! Just popping in to say! Wow! you have to know I'm a big fan of yours....:)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hey Lissy, sorry for the late reply. I was out of town. Love the graveyard that you have uploaded. Left some recommendations in your studio. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hi! My latest Victorian Mayweather Heights Manor - No CC:

Screenshot-3.jpg

Mayweather Heights was built by Henry Haverhill, the neighborhood's greatest magician. The home boasts a master suite, two baths, art studio, play room, parlor, sitting room, kitchen, laboratory, and other secret rooms sealed with special locks. The back garden has all the plants needed for elixir creating. Includes a nectar press, chemistry and inventing table. Discover the secrets hidden in the depts of this mysterious home. Made for sharonxyz by Lissykin of dna request team. No CC.

See more pics here. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on