Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Studio Showcase ~ Legacy Landing - No CC pg.19 ~

Comments

• Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited January 2013
    Belated reaction to my finished cat park request - due to acts of God:

So are these the pantomime horses?
    l2wd_large.jpg"width=350"
    click pic for lot link

edits: Oh, and the Waterfall cabin is so cool! What a lovely build! rec'd as soon as I get a chance...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2013
    Lissy! It looks fantastic! I already rec'd, downloaded and faved it! Well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

~Will
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow, you have a ton of lovely lots. I had missed quite a few of them from 2012, but the good news is I just blasted you with a ton of recs, lol. Beautiful work!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Very cute cabin ^__^ I just love the bedroom!
    Well done :D Off to recin :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited July 2013
    Lissy! How fabulous! Very woodsy feeling.
    I absolutely love the circle drive.
    You've really captured the cabin feel!
    Rec'd sweetie! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited July 2013
    Lissy, what a lovely cabin! I love the arched walkway with the circular garden! It's so pretty. The interior is so comfy and cozy looking! And I really love that mirror combo over the vanity! Rec'd. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Presenting: Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst

Ravenhearst Manor - No CC
    Shell and Landscaping Only
    l4wu_original.jpg

l0wd_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wd_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

l2wd_original.jpg

l2wu_original.jpg

l3wd_original.jpg

l3wu_original.jpg

roof_up_original.jpg

Since it's only the shell, I've not included many images. If you would like to see something closer, please let me know! :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2013
    It looks awesome Lissy!! :D The build and landscaping is perfection!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Lissy, this is fantastic! I love all the fog! Very Sherlock Holmes. And the maze? Well.... *Redrum*. Awesome job! Rec'd! :P
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited July 2013
    Ravenhearst Manor is great! :) Great recreating of the original into a sim building! The way you have done the maze and all the outdoors areas looks great! The fogginess brings an extra spooky, eerie and mysterious feel to the build! The greenhouse looks good.
    A great build!
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited July 2013
    Lissy, what a good looking home you have there! Even without furniture it is definitely not shy of fantastic! Spooky, elegant, and a tad gothic, perfect combination! Just had to rec and fave! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh Lissy! That is beautiful! amazing architecture! And the grounds! They are stunning!

Rec'd!
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited July 2013
    Fantastic work Lissy.
    Has great atmosphere.
    You really outdid yourself with this beautiful shell.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :shock:
    Thank you so much for the super nice comments!! I really appreciate it!

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited July 2013
    romagi1 wrote:
    It looks awesome Lissy!! :D The build and landscaping is perfection!

TOTALLY AGREE! Your fog effects are working here and I love the hedge maze!

Plus the whole look of the architecture is also awesome. Great job, Lissy Lou!

Zoo
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    alverdinedrakealverdinedrake Posts: 111 Member
    edited July 2013
    I have no idea what the original is from, but judging by the pics you did an amazing job recreating it! Love the house and the landscaping is great too. Rec'd :)
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2013
    Oh, wow, this looks fabulous, Lissy!! You have no idea how long I've been trying to recreate that very same inspiration picture and just totally failing, but you have done such a brilliant job!! And the landsacping is just so beautifully done and atmospheric, what with the graveyard, the maze, the winding paths, and all that mist. Rec'd & fav'd xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2013
    I had to smile when I saw this. :mrgreen: I played that game. Mystery files, ravenhurst! Great recreation of the manor! Love it! It is outstanding work! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't be online last week. Had lots to do.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Lissy I love your beautiful Ravenhearst Manor Rec'd for you ..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This is a build I made especially for JediAriel. She's my very good friend in RL and I wanted to give her something really special. :) Her favorite color is purple, and she loves Japanese culture, so I tried to include tasteful nods at both all throughout this home. I created lots of skill areas, and left room on the walls for an artist Sim to hang their own paintings and sketches. There are secret rooms in the house too! :)

Honeyhearth Manor - No CC
    roof_up_original.jpg

l1wd_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

l4wd_original.jpg

l3wu_original.jpg

More pictures here. Thanks for looking! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Lissy! Honeyhearth Manor is sooo pretty! I love the shape of the pool and that cool cabana house. The landscaping is really gorgeous. And I love all the colors you used for the bedrooms, especially that denimy bluish one on the bunkbeds. I really have to try to get that color for that pattern! Big Rec! :P
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited August 2013
    Another Beauty Lissy!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited August 2013
    Honeyhearth Manor is very nice. :) It looks great how you have done the shape of the pool and have the waterfall going into it. Nice furnishing of the interior. It look great how you have done the living room, with the nice shade of purple that you have used for the sofa and curtains there, and the way you have placed the seats either side of the fireplace and the Japanese décor items on the shelf of the fireplace and the Japanese pictures on the wall either side. Nice ornate mirror above the fireplace too. It all comes together to look nice. Sims will enjoy sitting there in front of the fireplace and listening to the piano being played. Great to have the stereo to enjoy listening to the music and space for sims to dance to the music. Great bar and sitting room for relaxing and having a drink. Nice design of the kitchen. The angled bookcase in the corner looks good, and great way you have done the corner counter eat in area with the bar stools and the cabinets overhead. Great upstairs landing to enjoy painting on the easel near the window with the light coming in. Sims will enjoy building up their athletic skill using the gym equipment, then have a relaxing massage afterwards. It looks very nice the way you have done the outdoors plants and flowers. The pool house is great.
    It is a nice home!