Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harry Potter World BACK IN THE WORKS (PIC updates on pg 16)

Comments

• Options
    KuhlayreKuhlayre Posts: 57
    edited January 2012
    ace6661 wrote:
    Kuhlayre wrote:
    ace6661 wrote:
    Kuhlayre wrote:
    It really looks so good. Would you mind answering 2 questions for me?
    What locations are in it?
    And are you furnishing all the buildings or just some of them?

I'll answer anything ^_^ and so far, I have Hogwarts, Grimmauld Place, Godric's Hollow, Privet Drive, the Quidditch stadium, Hogsmeade, Hagrid's hut, The Burrow, the Lovegood Home, Malfoy Manor, Diagon Alley, and considering the Ministry of Magic but that's what I have so far, and well I'd like em to be furnished, for the more complete feel, so I guess I'll try my best to furnish it all :)

I can't wait! It looks like the most accurate Wizarding World I've seen yet :) Well done :D

Thank you! :D is there anything you'd like to see in it? :)

Hmm.. what about Spinner's End? Where Snape lives. He is my favourite character so I'd love to see his house simified :L
  • Options
    ace6661ace6661 Posts: 278 Member
    edited January 2012
    Kuhlayre wrote:
    ace6661 wrote:
    Kuhlayre wrote:
    ace6661 wrote:
    Kuhlayre wrote:

I'll answer anything ^_^ and so far, I have Hogwarts, Grimmauld Place, Godric's Hollow, Privet Drive, the Quidditch stadium, Hogsmeade, Hagrid's hut, The Burrow, the Lovegood Home, Malfoy Manor, Diagon Alley, and considering the Ministry of Magic but that's what I have so far, and well I'd like em to be furnished, for the more complete feel, so I guess I'll try my best to furnish it all :)

I can't wait! It looks like the most accurate Wizarding World I've seen yet :) Well done :D

Hmm.. what about Spinner's End? Where Snape lives. He is my favourite character so I'd love to see his house simified :L

Hmm I'm sure I can put that in somewhere :)anything else?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Screenshot-205.jpg
  • Options
    lotterinalotterina Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    This is amazing, you honesty just made my day! Maybe you could add Bill and Fleur's house too?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    lotterina wrote:
    This is amazing, you honesty just made my day! Maybe you could add Bill and Fleur's house too?

Shell Cottage was downloaded and will be added in. I didn't make it myself so I can't take credit but it'll be there :) any more you'd like to see?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Screenshot-211.jpg
    History of Magic Class
  • Options
    DiancarockDiancarock Posts: 563 Member
    edited January 2012
    Wow!! I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan, so thank you...I'm really excited about this world since EA has added Magic Items to the game. This looks splendid by the way so far. I've bookmarked this thread. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Diancarock wrote:
    Wow!! I'm a BIG Harry Potter fan, so thank you...I'm really excited about this world since EA has added Magic Items to the game. This looks splendid by the way so far. I've bookmarked this thread. :D
    Welcome! :D and yeahh I saw the stuff they added but I tried to install it and it said I needed a software update when I'm already fully patched and eh I dunno o_o but yeah, anything you'd like to see here? :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    ace6661 wrote:
    Kuhlayre wrote:
    ace6661 wrote:
    Kuhlayre wrote:
    ace6661 wrote:
    Kuhlayre wrote:

Hmm I'm sure I can put that in somewhere :)anything else?

Thanks! My life is complete haha :P Am yeah that's enough for me anyway!
    Good luck for the rest of it :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-214.jpg
    Spinner's End

Screenshot-215.jpg
    Spinner's End

Screenshot-217.jpg
    Shell Cottage (Not made by me)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-213.jpg

Screenshot-212.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-208.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-218.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ace6661 wrote:
    Screenshot-214.jpg
    Spinner's End

Screenshot-215.jpg
    Spinner's End

Screenshot-217.jpg
    Shell Cottage (Not made by me)

You are epic! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    thanks ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Do you have any updated pics? :D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ^^ :)Screenshot-188.jpg

Screenshot-77-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ace6661 wrote:
    ^^ :)Screenshot-188.jpg

Screenshot-77-1.jpg

Oh haha thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-200.jpg
    Girls lavatory from Sorcerer's Stone
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-144-1.jpg
    Hagrid's Hut
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Screenshot-204.jpg
  • Options
    elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited February 2012
    :-o OMG. I shouldn't have come back to this thread. Its just made me even more upset that I wont be able to download it :cry: lol. Seriously, great job! Love the updates since my last visit. Every picture I see takes me right back in to the movies. Your Hogwarts is so great. And so is everything else. But Hogwarts is my favourite place in the movies :mrgreen:

Do you know what you are going to do with Hogwarts? As in what use it will have in the world? Because I had a thought yesterday about building Hogwarts and setting it as an apartment building. The common rooms/dorms and classrooms/teachers' quarters can be apartments, and the rest of the castle can be public areas or hidden rooms, using the markers in Buydebug. Which means the bathrooms, kitchen, Great Hall dining etc will be open to all occupants of the apartments. Just an idea. Feel free to ignore it if you like lol. Also, I have no idea if your Hogwarts is built on multiple separate lots or one lot, so it may not even be possible.

Just a little thought. I don't know if you've spoken to the builders of Shell Cottage and Hogsmeade Station, but I think it is customary to ask for permission to use other builders' lots in custom worlds. I have asked the builder of the station myself before and they were fine with it :) Its just the thought that counts :wink: most people are fine with it so long as they are credited in the lot description and world showcase thread.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    elle0808 wrote:
    :-o OMG. I shouldn't have come back to this thread. Its just made me even more upset that I wont be able to download it :cry: lol. Seriously, great job! Love the updates since my last visit. Every picture I see takes me right back in to the movies. Your Hogwarts is so great. And so is everything else. But Hogwarts is my favourite place in the movies :mrgreen:

Do you know what you are going to do with Hogwarts? As in what use it will have in the world? Because I had a thought yesterday about building Hogwarts and setting it as an apartment building. The common rooms/dorms and classrooms/teachers' quarters can be apartments, and the rest of the castle can be public areas or hidden rooms, using the markers in Buydebug. Which means the bathrooms, kitchen, Great Hall dining etc will be open to all occupants of the apartments. Just an idea. Feel free to ignore it if you like lol. Also, I have no idea if your Hogwarts is built on multiple separate lots or one lot, so it may not even be possible.

Just a little thought. I don't know if you've spoken to the builders of Shell Cottage and Hogsmeade Station, but I think it is customary to ask for permission to use other builders' lots in custom worlds. I have asked the builder of the station myself before and they were fine with it :) Its just the thought that counts :wink: most people are fine with it so long as they are credited in the lot description and world showcase thread.

THANKYOU! :D:D hmm I'll look into to that cause well I'm really too savvy at that..x: but it sounds like a good idea :D and right right I forgot about that... I'll ask c: I haven't uploaded anything so I think I was going to ask before. I think all together it is 6-7 lots, one for the great hall, one for the quad, one for the clock tower, another for the courtyard and another for the bridge, then one whole lot for the other half of Hogwarts :)
  • Options
    elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited February 2012
    I think all together it is 6-7 lots, one for the great hall, one for the quad, one for the clock tower, another for the courtyard and another for the bridge, then one whole lot for the other half of Hogwarts

might be a bit tricky then, as I was thinking the great hall could be the communal dining area. I'm not very good with knowing where everything is in Hogwarts. That place is like a maze! :oops:
    Another thing is, if you change it to an apartment building and use the hidden room markers, if there is any part of hogwarts that isn't shown anywhere in the movies/you don't know what's supposed to go there, you can just make it hidden :mrgreen: I can't be certain, but I think you might be able to use the hidden room markers even if it isn't an apartment.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    elle0808 wrote:
    I think all together it is 6-7 lots, one for the great hall, one for the quad, one for the clock tower, another for the courtyard and another for the bridge, then one whole lot for the other half of Hogwarts

might be a bit tricky then, as I was thinking the great hall could be the communal dining area. I'm not very good with knowing where everything is in Hogwarts. That place is like a maze! :oops:
    Another thing is, if you change it to an apartment building and use the hidden room markers, if there is any part of hogwarts that isn't shown anywhere in the movies/you don't know what's supposed to go there, you can just make it hidden :mrgreen: I can't be certain, but I think you might be able to use the hidden room markers even if it isn't an apartment.

...that's genius :o but then again I don't want that feeling of incompleteness, y'know? and the great hall can be changed to that, that's a good idea :) if you have any more ideas keep em coming :D