The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Directory Now Celebrating: No One (That We Know Of)!!

Comments

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited July 2012
    DRSsims wrote:
    Lissykin wrote:
    DRSsims wrote:
    Happy happy birthday to you! :mrgreen: Happy birthday emb1995! :wink:

(Also, I think there is a typo on the list; my birthday is May 11th, not April 28th :wink: Thanks!)

Hi DRSsims! I help JediAriel with the list, and we have a master spreadsheet that we keep off site of all the b-day requests (just in case it has to transfer to someone else, or some other crazy thing happens). lol
    After reading your post we were both deeply alarmed. We went through and double checked to be sure, and your initial post requesting to be added to the list (which was edited as of today) stated that your b-day was indeed on April 28th, no typo.
    I can change it, but it does make me uncomfortable. Did you make an error?
    Please understand that I just want to do the right thing.
    Thank you! :)

I understand you want to do the right thing completely, though I think my sister must of been on my account without realizing it, cause I honestly didn't post that and her birthday is actually April 28th, which is why I edited that one post once I saw it, so no one mistakes my birthday for April 28th. So this is all just a big mistake, and I'm very deeply sorry and for all the confusion and I honestly had no intentions to get free gifts or anything, I swear. Thanks a lot and again sorry for the error! :wink:

Edit: Happy birthday Fallen_Harlequin! :mrgreen:

Ah! I understand now. :) Thank you for clarifying! Is your sis a simmer too? I'd love to add her to the list for the 28th of April while I'm making changes.

and...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs55iK6JMtaJS21TUtYGMt9XNS6kJOPh5PU7jY63qFNvTjQ-mDjA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-OKpQtqRGHKWm9OKwE1DG5CdosSG8sPO9EktYhAxCZl6uwRwg

DRSsims
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Happy birthday to enkeli63

I hope you have a wonderful day!

@JediAriel: Aww, thank you! Always a pleasure to step in when you need me. *big squishy hugs back at cha* :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ThresherVThresherV Posts: 230 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Already missed it for this year, but can I be added to the list for June 20?
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited July 2012
    Happy birthday Fallen_Harlequin and enkeli63! :D
  • Options
    DRSsimsDRSsims Posts: 519 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Lissykin wrote:
    DRSsims wrote:
    Lissykin wrote:
    DRSsims wrote:
    Happy happy birthday to you! :mrgreen: Happy birthday emb1995! :wink:

(Also, I think there is a typo on the list; my birthday is May 11th, not April 28th :wink: Thanks!)

Hi DRSsims! I help JediAriel with the list, and we have a master spreadsheet that we keep off site of all the b-day requests (just in case it has to transfer to someone else, or some other crazy thing happens). lol
    After reading your post we were both deeply alarmed. We went through and double checked to be sure, and your initial post requesting to be added to the list (which was edited as of today) stated that your b-day was indeed on April 28th, no typo.
    I can change it, but it does make me uncomfortable. Did you make an error?
    Please understand that I just want to do the right thing.
    Thank you! :)

I understand you want to do the right thing completely, though I think my sister must of been on my account without realizing it, cause I honestly didn't post that and her birthday is actually April 28th, which is why I edited that one post once I saw it, so no one mistakes my birthday for April 28th. So this is all just a big mistake, and I'm very deeply sorry and for all the confusion and I honestly had no intentions to get free gifts or anything, I swear. Thanks a lot and again sorry for the error! :wink:

Edit: Happy birthday Fallen_Harlequin! :mrgreen:

Ah! I understand now. :) Thank you for clarifying! Is your sis a simmer too? I'd love to add her to the list for the 28th of April while I'm making changes.

and...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs55iK6JMtaJS21TUtYGMt9XNS6kJOPh5PU7jY63qFNvTjQ-mDjA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-OKpQtqRGHKWm9OKwE1DG5CdosSG8sPO9EktYhAxCZl6uwRwg

DRSsims

Oh, my sister is a simmer though she isn't active on the site anymore, so you don't have to add her username, though her username is Daniella0996 :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    @DRSsims: :mrgreen: If she ever decides to get active again, we'll add her in. For now, we'll just relocate you to the proper day. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I found this funny pic and thought it was too perfect, since it seems to happen to my simmies fairly regularly:

tumblr_lumc7h0TxB1qlfglvo8_400.jpg

LOL
    Keep the fire alarm full of batteries and the fire dept. on speed dial. :D
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited July 2012
    Happy Birthday Fallen_Harlequin and enkeli63!!! :D

I would like to wish a belated Happy Birthday to:

darkwolfalika
    TheJokerLives99

and to

emb1995

:D
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    edited July 2012
    OK guys, the directory has been updated. It looks like no one has informed me of any birthdays for today, so…

2016896uv8cnrdsr7.gif
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the birthday messages everyone!

I really loved the graphic StephBE posted 8) That must be an Amy Brown fairy! I have one of her fairies tattooed on my hand. I love her work :mrgreen:
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Dear No One,

You've had so many birthdays in such a short time......would you like a coupon for a face lift? :P
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    BoltzY2k wrote:
    Dear No One,

You've had so many birthdays in such a short time......would you like a coupon for a face lift? :P

Is it bad that I look forward to days with "No One's" birthday, just to see what you will write?! :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Please help me wish a very Happy Birthday to KarinL & Rubys13!!! May you both have a fantastic day filled with family, friends and many beautiful memories!!!

958628ri9hfph6th.gif

[IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/JediAriel/Birthday/FS3003.jpg "width=500"[/IMG]

227066xay3laxl9n.jpg

3147496l94sktajqc.gif

BirthdayGreetingsCard.jpg
  • Options
    Bel008Bel008 Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wishing a very Happy Birthday to KarinL & Rubys13. Have a great day. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2012
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1559227xmr8ay638f.gif
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Rubys13Rubys13 Posts: 2,897 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Awh, Thank You!(:
  • Options
    teeteelouiseteeteelouise Posts: 121 Member
    edited July 2012
    Happy Birthday KarinL & Rubys13 :):)
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thank you all!!! I'm ashamed to say I keep forgetting to check this thread for people's birthdays... :oops:
    I'll try to do better now that I'm older and wiser. :mrgreen:

Happy birthday, Rubys13!!! :)

• Options
    makinmagic58makinmagic58 Posts: 342 Member
    edited July 2012
    Can I be added to the list for April 26? Thanks.
  • Options
    soniccrazy4soniccrazy4 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited July 2012
    Have a very happy birthday Rubys13!! :mrgreen: I hope you enjoy your new circus set :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Also a big happy birthday to KarinL :mrgreen:

Happy-Birthday-Stickers-N35389_XL.jpg
  • Options
    BoltzY2kBoltzY2k Posts: 11,123 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Happy Birthday KarinL & Rubys13! Bunnies and hippos galore!
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited July 2012
    Happy Birthday you guys!!! Hope you guys have an awesome birthday!!
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited July 2012
    Happy Birthday KarinL & Rubys13 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited July 2012
    Happy birthday KarinL and Rubys13! :D
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited July 2012
    Can I be added for April 18th please and thank you. :)

Also a very happy brithday to KarinL & Rubys13. I hope it's great and you have fun on this special day. :D

16299.gif
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • Options
    mnopxs2mnopxs2 Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited July 2012
    HEHE! Can I be added to the list for July 21st? I made it safely under the radar! Thanks!

And happy birthday to KarinL & Rubys13!!!
    Death.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top