Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

recipes without traveling?

Does anyone know how to get the recipes without traveling? Traveling messes up my game big time, I just went to china and my sim evaporated on the way there. I was in china but with no sim.

I could watch the cooking channel for hours but reading it is faster. anyone know how to get them?

Comments

• Options
    Coolboez_9Coolboez_9 Posts: 557 New Member
    edited January 2012
    You can probably find some mods in modthesims2.com
  • Options
    LambkinLambkin Posts: 202 Member
    edited January 2012
    Srich83 wrote:
    Does anyone know how to get the recipes without traveling? Traveling messes up my game big time, I just went to china and my sim evaporated on the way there. I was in china but with no sim.

I could watch the cooking channel for hours but reading it is faster. anyone know how to get them?

There are some community lots on the exchange that have all the recipes in book racks if you don't mind using the exchange. I think one is Maid Heaven or something like that. Just place it on a community lot that it will fit on and there you go.
  • Options
    Srich83Srich83 Posts: 468 Member
    edited January 2012
    Cool thank you!
  • Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,242 Member
    edited January 2012
    You can sometimes find the recipe books at the Ambitions consignment store. Also sometimes you can get the recipes from another cook. And, as you pointed out, watching the cooking channel.