Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paws & Whiskers Costumes Set

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ixcrisxiixcrisxi Posts: 3 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I am having the same problem. I bought the digital version, downloaded and installed it. Entered the code for the costumes and it said invalid code. Usually when that happens, it means the code has already been used once or is registered to the account. I haven't been able to download the costumes for some reason though.
  • Options
    betweentwolungsbetweentwolungs Posts: 568 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine is also invalid. I've contacted multiple people about it and haven't been given any answers.

A lot of people were told to wait until monday and enter the code (which was yesterday) and it still isn't working. At this point I'm just guessing we're getting screwed over.

I honestly don't even care about the costumes that much, it's just the point behind it.
  • Options
    PhaydranePhaydrane Posts: 12 New Member
    edited October 2011
    After waiting a few days I called customer service again about the Paws and Whiskers costume set. Three codes later (all invalid) had to give up. If this is a known issue it would be nice for EA to confirm it so customers like myself are not taking resources away from other game issues. I do want to thank the three different customer service rep that did tried their best to help me.