Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Battle Against Mummification: The Saboteur- Finale - The Season 4 thread has arrived

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited October 2011
    Okay, I got all the votes.

Here is a hint. The person who will get mummified in the next episode will be mummified by 6 votes. It could be a 6-5 vote with Dan being the tie-breaker vote or a 6-4 vote.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited October 2011
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Okay, I got all the votes.

Here is a hint. The person who will get mummified in the next episode will be mummified by 6 votes. It could be a 6-5 vote with Dan being the tie-breaker vote or a 6-4 vote.
    hm.......
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited October 2011
    Bump
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I haven't took the pictures yet but I will soon.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited October 2011
    So does one of the houses get a pet?

I don't remember what season it was but there was a pug on the show once, wonder why they didn't do that again.....
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I believe there was a dog in season 1, but that season was so dang different. Now, they just have goldfishes for every season except for season 9 where they have guinea pigs due to the nature theme in it.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I believe there was a dog in season 1, but that season was so dang different. Now, they just have goldfishes for every season except for season 9 where they have guinea pigs due to the nature theme in it.

I want to say it was season 3-4, I know it wasn't the first one... They should give them an unusual pet, like a cow or something lol!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    leggokatz wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

I want to say it was season 3-4, I know it wasn't the first one... They should give them an unusual pet, like a cow or something lol!

Wikpedia says this in Big Brother 1:
    On August 9, a pug named Chiquita was introduced to the house. Shortly after entering the house, Chiquita jumped into the pool, and Josh jumped in to save her; shortly thereafter, the producers built a fence around the pool for protection. When Chiquita's owners took her home, they even showed a picture of her with the "Banished" stamp over it like every other HouseGuest who had been banished.

By the way, I just watched Suurvivor, and while during the voting process, Albert said "Cowboy, vote for her too". I immediately think of Cowboy from Big Brother 5 (even though I thought that he was a dumb player).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited October 2011
    Lol, sorry, but you might want to edit this...

" YOU HAVE BEEN WARN! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE EPISODES, AND WANT NO SPOILERS, THEN DO SCROLL DOWN! "

It's annoying me for some reason. :oops: :lol: XD
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Oops I realized I made a typo in that. I fixed it!

I kinda do not want someone to scroll down having not read all the episodes, and then be like "Crap, I know who got mummified". Sorry but I won't edit that out.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    " YOU HAVE BEEN WARN! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE EPISODES, AND WANT NO SPOILERS, THEN DO SCROLL DOWN! " It was the "do scroll down" that bugged me lol...

I sooooo don't remember the dog in season one! I could have sworn it was another season.... Apparently I'm wrong tho because it was the same season as "Chicken George" and I remember scenes with him and the dog, so yep that was season one....

I still wish they would give them another pet lol, I really think it should be a cow... Oh wait! A monkey!!! How funny that could be!

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Also, I remember they have a pet spider in All-Stars.

By the way, I took all the images for the episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited October 2011
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Oops I realized I made a typo in that. I fixed it!

I kinda do not want someone to scroll down having not read all the episodes, and then be like "Crap, I know who got mummified". Sorry but I won't edit that out.

Oh, no, that's what I meant. By "edit", I mean to well, edit it. :P I would have said "edit it out" if I wanted you to delete the whole thing, but that would be odd, and rather rude, for me to do so. XD

And I was just agreeing with leggokatz (I can tell you like cats, leggokatz! :lol: ), it was just that typo, and the "warn" typo (it's supposed to be past tense... "warned")... no big deal, just pointing it out. :-) (I'm an English freak, obviously, from looking at my siggy. XD)

Yay! Episode soon! Can't wait! :thumbup:
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,658 Member
    edited October 2011
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Well, I have a test I have to do that, so this is what I am gonna do. I am gonna play the new Pets game, do the test, and then type the episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Okay, I am ready to type the episode. Just let me upload the pictures right now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011

And I was just agreeing with leggokatz (I can tell you like cats, leggokatz! :lol: ), it was just that typo, and the "warn" typo (it's supposed to be past tense... "warned")... no big deal, just pointing it out. :-) (I'm an English freak, obviously, from looking at my siggy. XD)

Yay! Episode soon! Can't wait! :thumbup:

Me? Like cats? Now what would give you that idea? ;-) ;):wink: :P

So do we get a teaser pic?
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited October 2011
    NOOOOOO
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    NOOOOOO

Why did you say No?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I don't want a new epi :lol:
    NOOOOOOOOO
    *turns off Star Wars*
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I don't want a new epi :lol:
    NOOOOOOOOO
    *turns off Star Wars*

Well too bad you are gonna get a new episode any to see if you get a golden key or not.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    GOLDEN KEY COME TO ME!!!
    *uses the force to bring the golden key closer. but fails*
    BWAHAHA *crys*
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Also, today is supposed to be the end of the world according to Harold Camping. HE IS SO WRONG!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    WORLD DON'T DIEEEE

(Harold whats-his-name is by FAR wrong)