Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Battle Against Mummification: The Saboteur- Finale - The Season 4 thread has arrived

Well, if you have not heard, there is a glitch on the forums where we have invisible posts, and we have to post a certain a number of times to see them. It used to take 4 (which I didn't mind), but after a certain troll posted, it takes 7. That is kinda a lot in my opinion. Let's say that I posted something important, or a new episode in the first post in a page, and I have to post 6 more times to see it. I kinda think it wouldn't be fun. So I made a new thread because of this glitch. Everyone please cross your fingers hoping that the invisible post won't show up, and it won't take 7 posts to see it.

Anyways, on with the show:

14 lucky sims will get to engaged in The Battle Against Mummification! Every week the contestants will compete in Head of Mummification competition (aka H.O.M. competition)! If you win the H.O.M competition, you will have immunity for the week! However, it comes with a huge responsibility as you are supposed to nominate contestants for mummification! Then, the house will vote who they want to be mummified! Soon, if you have the majority lead of votes, you will be mummified! Once you are mummified, it’s game over!

The 14 contestants will be sent to 2 houses! They will not work as teams! When we reach the top 7, we will have “the merge”! This where everyone meets everyone in person, and they shall live together! Then, the people made it to the merge, and gotten mummified there will be in the mummy jury which will decide on the winner of this season!

Alliances are highly recommended in the house! Alliances are here to help you! When someone you are in an alliance is Head of Mummification, you will not be mummified unless he or she betrays you!

There is also the Semi-Veto Ability, which can save at least one nominee! The Head of Mummification must then choose a replacement nominee! However, there is a chance the Semi-Veto Ability will not be used this week! 6 people will compete in the competition (the Head of Mummification, the two nominees, and 3 people selected by random draw)!

This is interactive realty show, meaning if you join, you can’t do nothing for the whole entire season! You are required to post your e-mail on this thread! Through e-mails, I can send you quizzes and voting information! You also are required to make alliances through e-mail (You wanted keep your alliances private)!

Also, WE WILL HAVE DEADLINES FOR QUIZZES AND VOTING! Deadlines will always be about 48 hours after I sent the e-mail! If you didn’t turn in their vote on time, you will be automatically DQ’d for the next H.O.M. competition! If you miss a quiz, then you will DQ’d for that competition! I will give extensions IF THEY ARE ASKED! However, if it is noticed that extensions are becoming too frequent, use of extensions may be taken away. Also, if you have 3 things have not been turn in before the deadline, then you will be eliminated!

The Twist:
One of the 14 houseguests is not here to win the game! There is a Saboteur in the game! His or her goal is to sabotage the game, and reach havoc upon you! This person can sabotage an individual, a group, or all of the contestants! Although he or she is able to win Head of Mummification or the Semi-Veto Ability, his or her goal is not to win million dollars! Instead, his or her objective is to make to the top 8! If he or she does make it to the top 8, he or she will receive 250,000 dollars! However, if he or she gets mummified before that, he or she will be eliminated with 0 dollars! This makes it extremely hard to form alliances (You do not want to be aligned with the Saboteur)!

For all episodes, please go here!

Click here to see the House Tour: http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2011/09/battle-against-mummification-saboteur.html
BTW, call me Jake.

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited April 2012
    Contestants

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE EPISODES, AND WANT NO SPOILERS, THEN DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!

Hatbox- Miuccia
    Sims3PlayrG- Selena-
    Nancy01905- Nancy
    cuddles54227- James
    Cassii- Thomas-
    HayloHusky- Remy-
    worm178- Nagol
    leggokatz- Karissa-
    ashleyadorable- Riviera-
    COWBOYS4- Tess-
    softballgirly22- Lexi
    brunettesimgirl- Dan
    Suresammi- Kenneth
    dylansauve- Nolan-

Key-
    Bold- H.O.M.
    Yellow- Nominated
    Underline- The Semi-Veto Ability Holder
    Green- Saved by The Semi-Veto Ability
    Dark Red- Mummified and not in the mummy jury
    Red- Mummified and is in the mummy jury
    Blue- Dropped out or removed from game
    Olive- Has Immunity for the Week by either through a Golden Key or through a competition
    Purple- Winner
    Brown- Runner-up
    Dark Blue - The Saboteur who has left the game due to the fact he or she completed his or her goal
    Orange- Mummified, and may or may not be in the mummy jury

Please note that contestants will be updated after every episode even though you may know some stuff that will happen in the episode

zKVrt.png"width=600"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Competitions and Other Stuff

Some competitions are posted here on the forums. When there is a competition that needs to be posted on the forums, I will post them here. Also, if there is something that needs to be posted other than a competition, I will post it here.

For your final Semi-Veto Ability competition, it will be a 2nd chance competition just like the H.O.M. competition you just did.

It will have 3 rounds. The first one is posted on here, while the last 2 will be e-mailed. For each round, somebody shall be eliminated. The last person standing shall be the new Head of Mummification.

Round 1:

A mummified teddy bear named Otev wants the contestants to tell him a name of a mummified contestant . He will say a clue to a contestant, and then the contestants will then e-mail me the name of the contestant that corresponds to the clue. If 1 person tells me the wrong answer, then that person is eliminated. If more than 1 contestant tells me the wrong contestant, than whoever is slower to get the incorrect answer will be eliminated. If everybody gets it right, then the person who is last to tell me the answer will get eliminated.

This is the clue to the contestant:

Otev the Teddy Bear wants you to tell me the contestant who has never played in a Veto completion.

REMEMBER E-MAIL ME ONLY! DO NOT POST THE ANSWER THE FORUMS

And if somebody else posts the answer on the forums, don't give me the same answer as the person posts their answer here just because that was the answer to the person posts their answer on the forums. Why? Because if they are dumb enough to post their answer on the forums, then that person is probably dumb enough to answer with a total incorrect answer
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    The Battle Against Mummification Dictionary

These are words you will here quite a lot! Pay close attention, because some words have misleading definitions.

Alliance- A group of people who have your trust in the game and have your back
    Backdoor- When a replacement nominee gets mummified WITHOUT PLAYING IN THE SEMI-VETO ABILITY COMPETITION
    Diary Room- A room where houseguests can say whatever they want without the other houseguest knowing
    DQ- When somebody doesn't turn in a competition that I need
    Floater- A person who is going from one alliance to another depending on who in charge
    Head of Mummification- The most powerful person in the game! He or she is free from the threat of mummification, but must put two people up for mummification
    Mummify- How a person will end up doing if they get eliminated from the show
    Mummy Jury- The Last 5 Mummified Contestants who will cast his or her vote to win this show
    Nominee- A person nominated for mummification
    Sidedoor- When a replacement nominee gets mummified but plays in the Semi-Veto Ability competition
    Showmance- A romantic relationship in the game
    The Merge- When the top 7 houseguests come together to live in the house
    The Room of Decisons- A room that Head of Mummification can open sometime in the halfway point. If open, then something good can happen to the Head of Mummifcation and something bad can happen to the house or vise versa
    The Semi-Veto Ability- This power can save one of the two nominees
    Throw Under the Bus- To sell-out an ally of yours to get further in the game
    Vote- A formal indication of a choice between two nominees for who should be mummify

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yay for a new unbroken thread!!! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Okay, I got everything right, and e-mail all the contetsants about this page.

Let's just hope we don't get the invisible post glitch where we have to post 7 posts to see them.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited October 2011
    Hey Jake! This season looks really cool! I might just have to read through it all when I get the chance. :wink:
    And I was looking through the latest episode, episode 6, and YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!! Haha, that's alright... I just found it funny! :mrgreen: (the "Doublet" thing... this + this = ... :P )

And I really wish I could have signed up this season... :( It just looks like so much fun! :-) Though I can sign up next season, right? :-o When you win a season, you only have to sit out the next season?
    Lol... does the person who is the saboteur know they are the saboteur? Haha, maybe if there were some clues, I'd be able to figure out who it is... seeing as my show is The Mole, after all... 8)

Oh no! Sammi! I can't believe you're the first one out! I'd expect you to stay in there for quite some time!! Well, the rest of you: good luck!! :-)
    (and no, I am not some troll who first stops by to compliment, and then comes back later and say something bad/rude... what exactly DID she say? It's starred out on page 69 of the other thread... :? )
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hey Jake! This season looks really cool! I might just have to read through it all when I get the chance. :wink:
    And I was looking through the latest episode, episode 6, and YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!! Haha, that's alright... I just found it funny! :mrgreen: (the "Doublet" thing... this + this = ... :P )

And I really wish I could have signed up this season... :( It just looks like so much fun! :-) Though I can sign up next season, right? :-o When you win a season, you only have to sit out the next season? Lol... does the person who is the saboteur know they are the saboteur? Haha, maybe if there were some clues, I'd be able to figure out who it is... seeing as my show is The Mole, after all... 8)

Oh no! Sammi! I can't believe you're the first one out! I'd expect you to stay in there for quite some time!! Well, the rest of you: good luck!! :-)
    (and no, I am not some troll her first stops by to compliment, and then comes back later and say something bad/rude... what exactly DID she say? It's starred out on page 69 of the other thread... :? )

Hey thank you for lurking Turner.

The Saboteur does know that he or she is the Saboteur. He or she told me that that person is enjoying being the Saboteur.

I did not Sammi to be eliminated so sorry. You told me that she basically created your alliance, and you just added Cynder to it. But this season, she did not last very long.

And the troll posted the F bomb on the old thread.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    And yes you can join next season Turner.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited October 2011
    YAY for new thread!!!!
    :mrgreen:
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yay new thread :P
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Sent the Voting E-mail
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited October 2011
    COWBOYS4 wrote:
    That's what I was thinking it was when I said that. Didn't see the part in the post that the answer to those quizzes were in the in the glossary, so I took a guess that it had to do with an actual BB episode.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jake--I was going to warn you about the troll when she was posting here earlier, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt.... :?

COWBOYS4--yes!

It's like she has split personalities or something! :roll: :lol:
    Search her name in forums, and you'll see how negative she can be...

I didnt even get 2 pages in and I was discusted :x God people these days :?

Yup...the first one I noticed was right after she posted in MG's old thread. Then I saw her on Creative Corner and she posted her "suggestion" to someone about their house. Pffft...Like she should be one to talk! The way she responds to some threads I can't help but think she's about 8 years old...
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2011

Jake--I was going to warn you about the troll when she was posting here earlier, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt.... :?

COWBOYS4--yes!

It's like she has split personalities or something! :roll: :lol:
    Search her name in forums, and you'll see how negative she can be...

I didnt even get 2 pages in and I was discusted :x God people these days :?[/quote]

Yup...the first one I noticed was right after she posted in MG's old thread. Then I saw her on Creative Corner and she posted her "suggestion" to someone about their house. Pffft...Like she should be one to talk! The way she responds to some threads I can't help but think she's about 8 years old...[/quote]

I saw in her comments section where someone asked her if she was still hlding the contest from her blog, she claims she was hacked... I guess that's possible or she has a sibling that got into her account maybe? I've seen her post a little before and it does seem like 2 different people to me.....

( Sorry that looks so weird I haven't used IE in forever and I'm not used to it lol)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Well, it is actually against the rules to share accounts.

I think that her account wasn't hacked. There was a troll who said his account has hacked every time he caused drama. However, that troll is permabanned from the forums, but he still lurks.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited October 2011
    I know the troll. Very well...
    So.
    She gifted me over 500 points worth of stuff when I was new to the site and game. Yet here she is now....
    She either acts like the following:
    -someone who isn't fluent in english
    -someone very new to the game
    -a mean troll

So...

Anyways!
    Hooray for new thread! Woot! Woot!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    YES! NO INVISIPOSTING!!!!
  • Options
    Sims3PlayrGSims3PlayrG Posts: 6,659
    edited October 2011
    Good for the new thread! I never posted because it was too glitchy for my liking :P
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Good for the new thread! I never posted because it was too glitchy for my liking :P

I still need your vote :hunf:

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited October 2011
    Xm you need to update your sigs
  • Options
    HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited October 2011
    I heard what happened to your thread, so glad to see the new one up and running! :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited October 2011
    I still need two votes.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, you're prolly right... I just don't get why people troll, it's soooo stupid!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    leggokatz wrote:
    Yeah, you're prolly right... I just don't get why people troll, it's soooo stupid!

They just wanna cause drama. There is idiots out who just wanna cause drama which isn't any good. For example, Rachel from Big Brother 12 just wanted to cause drama and start fights. She did play a better game without Brendon which I absolutely wish that they never met. But In Big Brother 12, she was just plain awful. Big Brother 12 was the worst season of all time due to the failed twist, the dislikable contestants (I only really care about Britney and Ragan), and the predictable ending.

Anyways, I hope we never see that troll EVER AGAIN.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    *does not wait for new epi*

PLEASE NO NEW EPI! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Now, I need just need one vote
    BTW, call me Jake.