Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Challenge Scorecard -- UPDATED for Late Night

Comments

• Options
    SenPainSenPain Posts: 266 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks! This is really cool! I'm using it fo sho!

I load it in word and highlight my generations and put | for tallies. It works either way- if you print or don't. That's my favorite thing, cos if I printed it I'd lose it in five seconds.
  • Options
    miacanmiacan Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks, this is really handy. Great work!
  • Options
    racncone123racncone123 Posts: 1,138 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • Options
    GamrlrgGamrlrg Posts: 68 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I was considering not keeping track of my points at all because it seemed to overwhelming, but this has made it really easy! Thanks soooo much!!
  • Options
    RainieRainie Posts: 86 Member
    edited July 2009
    Thank you! This will be my first try at a legacy challenge and your score card will make it much less intimidating!
  • Options
    ObsidianMyst78ObsidianMyst78 Posts: 308 Member
    edited July 2009
    This is great!!! You may want to update the scorecard with the rules that have changed. Pinstar lifted the Black Market ban and has stated that only the first generation can not marry rich!
    View my builds HERE.
    Gallery ID: RAINE78 or click HERE
    [img][/img]16960920500_af39128c74_o.jpgSims Homes by raines_secret, on Flickr

• Options
    MarieJBMarieJB Posts: 17 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I love making things like this but it's faster to take yours. Ja! Thank you!
  • Options
    RSKehrerRSKehrer Posts: 245 Member
    edited July 2009
    I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a newer version of my scorecard available. Can't post the link right now as I am on my mobile. Also I will be AWOL for a while, I'm having my cesarean on Monday and will be in the hospital for a week! If there are anymore legacy updates I will try to get those incorporated at a later time.
    I miss my legacy blog already... But being in a hospital bed with a notebook will give me more than enough time to plot more Food Family misadventures. I think I have enough pics for one more post.

I can't post links but if you go to 4shared the newest scorecard is: Legacy Challenge Scorecard June 30

my legacy blog is: Food Legacy and is on Wordpress

My email should anyone be kind enough to send me any legacy challenge updates is: foodlegacy@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Sarah
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,777 Member
    edited July 2009
    Wow, that's much more professional looking than the quick page I made for myself! Well done!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Mfaw81PMfaw81P Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2009
    I am so printing that! Thanks RSKehrer!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Bump
  • Options
    EudanilEudanil Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2009
    Love the scorecard, saves me doing up a dodgy one :lol:
    Signature02.jpg
  • Options
    FlugelgalFlugelgal Posts: 26 New Member
    edited July 2009
    This is great, thanks so much for putting the effort in, hope everything goes well with the birth!
  • Options
    AlexielAlexiel Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Cindarella05Cindarella05 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I love the scorecard thats on the first post however I have Microsoft Works :cry: and I can't open it... :cry:

Is there anyway to get this in adobe or works products? I'm sure you're very busy so I'll take no offense if you don't have time but if you do I will be more than grateful :)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I will try a little later. My husband is making lay down right now so I'm not at my computer. I have my baby tomorrow so if I am unable to do it today I appologise because it will be a week or two before I can get to it.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I hope you don't mind, RSKehrer, I've uploaded it to google, and published it here, so people can download it.

I didn't change a thing on it, your name is at the bottom still etc.

Also, a pdf is here, since google doesn't allow sharing of pdf files without explicitly adding users.

• Options
    Cindarella05Cindarella05 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Thank you so much for that pdf I was able to get it printed right up, you're a doll! RSKehrer; thanks for the scorecard it makes the legacy more fun (this is my first time doing one :) and good luck with the baby it will be a very exciting time for you I'm sure :mrgreen:
  • Options
    atuinsailsatuinsails Posts: 11 New Member
    edited July 2009
    RSKehrer wrote:
    Okay, now I've posted it at 4shared. Please try the link

http://www.4shared.com/file/113939231/7cd57df9/Legacy_Challenge_Scorecard.html

Thanks so much. This is great.

A'tuin
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thanks so much for posting my form in PDF and all for me while Iam otherwise disposed. I still can't return to my legacy, we still have family visiting from out of town. I can't remember rhenlast time I was on my computer! Hopefully it will only be one more week and I can sneek in some play time.

Oh, by the way. Baby and I are doing great! She was a whopping 9lbs 12 oz. Good thing I went with the repeat cesarean!

Sarah
  • Options
    NemmNemm Posts: 148 New Member
    edited July 2009
    This is awesome! :D Thank you so much for making a scorecard, it really will come in handy.
  • Options
    masha123masha123 Posts: 238 New Member
    edited July 2009
    OFC i'd like to use it!!!
    <33333
    I spent half an hour searching for it just now, cause when I last saw it I didnt have to brains to bookmark it!!
    THANK YOU!!!
    <333
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    RSKehrer wrote:
    Oh, by the way. Baby and I are doing great! She was a whopping 9lbs 12 oz. Good thing I went with the repeat cesarean!

Congratulations! I've been checking back to this thread a lot to see if you'd post about the baby, glad everything went well, and you're both healthy!
  • Options
    camera_obscura12camera_obscura12 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited August 2009

What a fab idea! It's printing.

My legacy points are scribbled onto random pieces of paper which are scattered around my desk.
  • Options
    GrapefruitGrapefruit Posts: 17 New Member
    edited October 2009
    It tells me that the file is unavailable. :-/