Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE - A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show: Thread #2! **Season 2 will start February 17th!!**

Comments

• Options
    cuddles54227cuddles54227 Posts: 11,145 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm putting it on Blogspot... :D
  • Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited September 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    :lol:
    No school yet!!!... But soon. :(
    Thursday...:cry::cry:

You're going to be a sophomore, right?

I'm sure you'll end up liking it again... hey, it's been 3 weeks, and I'm not tired of school yet! :mrgreen: (So I'm actually kinda upset about the 3 day weekend, I'd rather have it later in the year when I actually start to get tired of school... but I guess you can't just move Memorial Day around! :lol: )

And... I don't know what else to say, but you should be optimistic! XD And hopefully you'll like your classes! :P
    Yup.

I'm sure I will too, it's just the first month of school makes me nervous. And I'm never happy to return schedules, I have to go to sleep earlier, get up earlier and I have to eat at certain times. :(

But what if no body likes me! Or the teachers are mean! Or I have no friends in my classes! :lol::lol::lol:
    How I feel is like how I feel like after Christmas break going back to school, I just don't want to go to school. :lol:
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited September 2011
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Three. Day.

WEEKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!! :mrgreen::lol:

:?: :?: :?: What? I kinda had one. Yesterday wasn't really a school day. but then it is considered one... lol:lol:

...a three day weekend? A weekend... but 3 days? You know, when you count Saturday and Sunday, that's 2. But three means Monday or Friday is taken off... Do you need me to type this s-l-o-w-e-r f-o-r y-o-u-?

:lol::lol::lol: XD
    But... yeah. 3 day weekend. :XD: There's a lot of those throughout the year... especially since we have 3 more Forlough days... :-o (Days taken off of school for budget cutting... to save the government money.)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,657 Member
    edited September 2011
    I know, I'm weird. >.< :lol: )

Yes you are... lol:lol:

I am joking if you didn't pick that up.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    HayloHusky wrote:
    I know, I'm weird. >.< :lol: )

Yes you are... lol:lol:

I am joking if you didn't pick that up.

Pick what up? What was I supposed to pick up?

...Oh. :oops: I know, I'm stupid, too... >.< :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Mole, mole, mole, where can that Moley-Mole be? :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Three. Day.

WEEKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!! :mrgreen::lol:

:?: :?: :?: What? I kinda had one. Yesterday wasn't really a school day. but then it is considered one... lol:lol:

...a three day weekend? A weekend... but 3 days? You know, when you count Saturday and Sunday, that's 2. But three means Monday or Friday is taken off... Do you need me to type this s-l-o-w-e-r f-o-r y-o-u-?

:lol::lol::lol: XD
    But... yeah. 3 day weekend. :XD: There's a lot of those throughout the year... especially since we have 3 more Forlough days... :-o (Days taken off of school for budget cutting... to save the government money.)

Don't be mean. I was being surprised not confused. I like long weekends. Especially because of the Queen. I swear she has 2 birthdays a year. ood excuse for a public holiday.

Wait the cut school days to save money for the government?... hahahahahahaahahahhaahahah :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I go to a private school. When they are short on money the do some kind of stupid fund raising things.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Mole, mole, mole, where can that Moley-Mole be? :wink:

I ate them... lol:lol:

I still really want to know who it is.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    We all know it's you, Haylo!

OMG! It's Friday!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'm sorry if you read that wrong, but I don't feel the need to put "Just kidding" every time I say something that could be considered as rude... so just know, I never intentionally say anything mean to anyone, unless they REALLY bug me... :wink:

Yeah... pretty sweet. As long as I'm not in school... I'm happy! :mrgreen::lol:

Ah, a private school? I've always wondered what those were like... but I think all schools do fundraising-type stuff... :P
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    We all know it's you, Haylo!

:shock: It's ummm... not :oops: ... me 8) What are you talking about!? :evil: :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I'm sorry if you read that wrong, but I don't feel the need to put "Just kidding" every time I say something that could be considered as rude... so just know, I never intentionally say anything mean to anyone, unless they REALLY bug me... :wink:

Yeah... pretty sweet. As long as I'm not in school... I'm happy! :mrgreen::lol:

Ah, a private school? I've always wondered what those were like... but I think all schools do fundraising-type stuff... :P

I was joking anyway... lol:lol:

Well it's not a public school. I guess its a Catholic School seeing as it is intended for Catholics. I'm not Catholic but I go there anyway. We have to learn religion. My brother is anti-religious... lol:lol: Yeah all schools do. But still.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    *does backflips*

Congrats, a new lurker is here!! I never looked at the first thread, but when I saw there was a second thread, I thought, Ooh, this must be popular. Lurk time!

Oh! I'm sorry! I must have skipped your comment. :oops: Or maybe I already replied? Sorry, I'm very forgetful when I'm busy. >.<

But... hi Lurker! :mrgreen::lol: Glad your... er.... excited! :XD: I'd love to join you with your backflips, but I'm afraid I don't quite have the skill to do it... XD

Haha, thanks. :P But, I think that's great you've decided to come and lurk, even if you missed the first thread! :-) I hope you like my show! :wink: :P
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Going to lunch now bye.

That sounds weird for you doesn't it.

Eh... hm... yeah, it actually does. XD
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    That is odd, it was like 6 when he said that! Time zones are funny.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, that's true... :P

Jojo lives in California, right? (****... I spelled California "Calphurnia" at first! :lol: XD)
    And I'm guessing she lives her because she named her character the name of the state she lives in... 8)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Meredith wrote:

Why did you like totally change your comment? :shock:

• Options
    edited September 2011
    :lol: Nice!
    I don't know... I know we're on the west coast and I think theres one other person but I can't remember who...
    But I think you're right, Jojo definitely lives in Calphurnia. :lol:
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Meredith wrote:

Why did you like totally change your comment? :shock:

:shock: Oh no! I've been had! :oops: Flee!

I don't know... I'm a paranoid person and I thought I phrased it in a way that had offended you or something I DON'T KNOWW!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :mrgreen::lol:
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    BTW... today SUCKED in school! :lol:

First period, I had PE. And guess what I had to do? THE FRICKEN MILE!!! Ugh! I suck at the mile... :oops: XD

And then, after that, in English, we had to move our seats in a semi-circle of 8 or so, and one group at a time had to go up and discuss the book we're reading... That's the EXACT thing I hate- having to get up in front of the class and speak. It was so embarrassing and awkward.... :lol: I like barely said anything, I was sweating like crazy! When I actually said something, I thought I was going to choke! :lol::lol::lol: 8)

But just wait, I'm not done yet... in Spanish, it was 2 hours long. 'Nough said. That. SUCKED! I hate block schedule... :roll: :P
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    OMG!!!!! I HATE THE BLOODY MILE! I hate it with every fiber of my being! You know what sucks even more then the mile? In my PE last year we did this thing called run across American and you had to run 50 laps over 7 classes, or attempt to run 50 laps in 7 classes. 4 laps are a mile, so I died and didn't do to well.

Ooo! I hate those kinds of things! Where you warned that that was going to happen?

Eww! Spanish. But I love block schedule! Really, it rocks! I'm so sad that my schools not going to do that anymore! It gave me time to get all my homework done, I rarely felt like I was drowning in homework and when I did it was my fault because I procrastinate. I'm going to miss it.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    BTW... today SUCKED in school! :lol:

First period, I had PE. And guess what I had to do? THE FRICKEN MILE!!! Ugh! I suck at the mile... :oops: XD

And then, after that, in English, we had to move our seats in a semi-circle of 8 or so, and one group at a time had to go up and discuss the book we're reading... That's the EXACT thing I hate- having to get up in front of the class and speak. It was so embarrassing and awkward.... :lol: I like barely said anything, I was sweating like crazy! When I actually said something, I thought I was going to choke! :lol::lol::lol: 8)

But just wait, I'm not done yet... in Spanish, it was 2 hours long. 'Nough said. That. SUCKED! I hate block schedule... :roll: :P

I am so confused. What's the mile? English is ok. I hate public speaking. But I love drama. Weird? Yes, yes it is. Spanish? hahahha :lol:lol. I do Japanese at school.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    The mile is when you run a mile or 1.609344 kilometers. It suckssssssssss, it just proves to me that I will never be successful as a long distance runner. :lol:
    Dramas is actually pretty fun as long as I don't act in front of people. :lol:
    Japanese? Cool, some of my friends are taking Japanese. I stuck with Spanish because I'm a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and I took it in middle school.

Hey Turner, how long did it take you to run the mile?
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    The mile is when you run a mile or 1.609344 kilometers. It suckssssssssss, it just proves to me that I will never be successful as a long distance runner. :lol:
    Dramas is actually pretty fun as long as I don't act in front of people. :lol:
    Japanese? Cool, some of my friends are taking Japanese. I stuck with Spanish because I'm a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and I took it in middle school.

Hey Turner, how long did it take you to run the mile?

Ok. That would suck. They do French or Japanese at my school and all the dumb people did French because it's easier. And only the cool people do Japanese... lol:lol:. I am doing drama as an elective next year.