Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE - A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show: Thread #2! **Season 2 will start February 17th!!**

Comments

• Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited December 2011
    The picture hurts my eyes and I'm not seeing anything. I can never get those things to work.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    SnappSimzSnappSimz Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:
    Oh, PS i gtg.

BYE!!!

See you later! :-)

I'm glad you decided to stick around this time, too. :mrgreen:

For question four, if i can, I'll answer. I've narrowed it down.

Unfortunately, you can not- it's only for the contestants still in the game, Snapp!! :-o You are not allowed to provide any hints or any answers whatsoever. Sorry. :(

But thanks for asking permission this time- unlike last time. :lol: Haha, don't worry, it's fine, just don't do it again in the future! :-)

That sucks. :(

I'll do it if I get in to the game next season and make it to the finale.

Oh, and if I get executed for inactivity, don't do what you did with Rosina. Do something, I don't know, more EPIC.
    HELLO. I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited December 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    The picture hurts my eyes and I'm not seeing anything. I can never get those things to work.

I know, it hurts my eyes as well, but believe it or not, it's actually HEALTHY for your eyes- not constantly, of course, but for some reason the strain is good for some part of your eye. I don't know. XD

It takes some time- well, not really. Like maybe one or two minutes to get it, but you just need to know HOW to do it... and I can't help you on that. :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:
    SnappSimz wrote:
    Oh, PS i gtg.

BYE!!!

Unfortunately, you can not- it's only for the contestants still in the game, Snapp!! :-o You are not allowed to provide any hints or any answers whatsoever. Sorry. :(

But thanks for asking permission this time- unlike last time. :lol: Haha, don't worry, it's fine, just don't do it again in the future! :-)

Oh, and if I get executed for inactivity, don't do what you did with Rosina. Do something, I don't know, more EPIC.

I didn't make the rules... wait- :shock: :lol:

But of course! You don't even have to make it to the final 3- you can participate in all and every mission! :mrgreen:

Haha, will do! XD I just wanted to dispose of both Rosina and Cameron in a humane and believable way. 8) I just wanted a very shocking Execution (without anyone getting hurt or injured XD).
    But yeah, I have no problem amplifying the EPICNESS in the future. :wink::lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jojo777 wrote:
    My eyes hurt. I'll look at it again tomorrow. At least even if it has to be a pure guess we'll have some chance of getting it right!

(By the way, Turner, maybe you should email Steph. No clue if she knows the mission is on.)

Haha, same thing I said to Meredith. :P But yeah, I suggest doing it when your eyes hurt... less. :P
    True. Though you only have one try at it, so I'd hope you can get it right before you take a guess. :-o

Good call. I'll email her now. :-) I would disqualify her for inactivity, since this isn't the first mission she's missed out on, but at this point in the game, it seems kind of pointless. :? And... I can't really, when it's the final 3. XD And I know she's busy, and yet she still does everything else, so that's why I'm giving her more lean-way than the people in the beginning of this game. :-o (Movupper, Paco, Maanskie...)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:
    SnappSimz wrote:
    Oh, PS i gtg.

BYE!!!

I didn't make the rules... wait- :shock: :lol:

But of course! You don't even have to make it to the final 3- you can participate in all and every mission! :mrgreen:

Haha, will do! XD I just wanted to dispose of both Rosina and Cameron in a humane and believable way. 8) I just wanted a very shocking Execution (without anyone getting hurt or injured XD).
    But yeah, I have no problem amplifying the EPICNESS in the future. :wink::lol:

By epic, I mean like this:

While the contestants are going to their seats for the execution, a giant rubber ducky falls out of the sky, and my Sim starts examining it, then, *pause for dramatic effect* the rubber ducky EATS my Sim and flies away, while my Sim, still alive, is banging on the outside of him yelling, "LEMME OUT!!! I DON'T WANNA BE DIGESTED INSIDE A RUBBER DUCKY'S STOMACH!!!"

LOL that would be epic and hillarious. What do you think Grey would say to that?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :shock:

I think my eyeballs have melted.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meredith wrote:

Sorry!

P.S. How did you do that crab in your siggy?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:

While the contestants are going to their seats for the execution, a giant rubber ducky falls out of the sky, and my Sim starts examining it, then, *pause for dramatic effect* the rubber ducky EATS my Sim and flies away, while my Sim, still alive, is banging on the outside of him yelling, "LEMME OUT!!! I DON'T WANNA BE DIGESTED INSIDE A RUBBER DUCKY'S STOMACH!!!"

LOL that would be epic and hillarious. What do you think Grey would say to that?

:shock: Um... wow! That is quite the exit! :lol: And how do you suggest I do that? XD

Grey... Grey would probably show no emotion and continue with the Execution. :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:

:shock: Um... wow! That is quite the exit! :lol: And how do you suggest I do that? XD

Grey... Grey would probably show no emotion and continue with the Execution. :lol:

Photo editing software...DUH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meredith wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:
    SnappSimz wrote:

Is there a free one that lasts more than 2 days?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:
    SnappSimz wrote:

Is there a free one that lasts more than 2 days?

GIMP?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mle4ever wrote:
    Looks like Cleverbot isn't so innocent itself!! :cry:

User: Do you love meeee!?

Cleverbot: I don't love you at all.

User: *begins to cry*

Cleverbot: That's right. Cry.

How mean!

Edit: WHAT'S WRONG WITH CLEVERBOT!?

Cleverbot: Do you exist if I don't talk to you? Because if I stop talking to you and you stop existing, that'll be a little sad won't it? For you, I mean. I'll be happy.

Oh my god! How awful! :shock: But so fantastically hilarious!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Cleverbot has gone insane... if it hasn't already. XD
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mle4ever wrote:
    I made my Simmie for the show :mrgreen:

Haha, that's awesome! :mrgreen: I even already checked your studio to see if you have published any new sims. :oops: I am just so curious to see everyone's characters!! :lol:

Now, all you need to do is make his/hers personality! :-) You may want to think about it for awhile... the Character Bio requires lots of information. XD
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meredith wrote:

Hey hey!!! I know this is unrelated but I got an idea!!!

What if TV was like YouTube? Think of it! No more darn commercials! Have control over what you watch! Make a TV Network for FREE!!!! No smarts required! That would rule!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I don't know if you remember me at all, but I am caught up now with all the episodes and proud 8) Oooh, excited and exciting!!!

@ Haylo- Most definitely and certainly YES.

Hey Ashley. Are you joining season 2? If so, we will already get 12 contestants on the Mole.

Yup :mrgreen:

Looks like a good future for the Mole 8)

Awesome! :mrgreen:

Oh! Was that supposed to be a dirty joke?! Sorry if you didn't mean it to be, but the way you said it, makes it seem like you were making a joke... if you were: Nice one!!! XD :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    x_MG_x wrote:
    (this will probably last about 2 or 3 months)

Boy, it lasted way longer than this!

I know! XD :lol:

x_MG_x wrote:
    And Turner, if you have sign-up now, I will probably not forget about it.

True... nope. I still want sigh-ups when I create the new thread. XD I'm sorry, it's just more exciting for me. 8)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    x_MG_x wrote:
    (this will probably last about 2 or 3 months)

Boy, it lasted way longer than this!

I know! XD :lol:

x_MG_x wrote:
    And Turner, if you have sign-up now, I will probably not forget about it.

True... nope. I still want sigh-ups when I create the new thread. XD I'm sorry, it's just more exciting for me. 8)

Nice to know. I'll be waiting next year. xD Leave a spot for me, if not, that's okay. I'll wait as long as I have to to get a spot on here.

Comment on my last post please.

P.S. I sent you an E-Mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:

What if TV was like YouTube? Think of it! No more darn commercials! Have control over what you watch! Make a TV Network for FREE!!!! No smarts required! That would rule!
    There are things like that. One is called Hulu.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    SnappSimz wrote:

There are things like that. One is called Hulu.

*facepalm*

BETTER THAN THAT!!!

Oh, and here's a map of how each network (account) should work.

Network---\
    | |
    Channel Channel
    | | | |
    Show Show Show Show

Simpler:

Each Network has more than one Channel, witch each have lots of Shows that need to be updated often.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After many hours of trial and error, I have FINALLY gotten my game right to play pets- before, there was a whole bunch of issues I had with mods and stuff, but now, everything's good, and I can now play Pets for the very first time!! :mrgreen:
    (And I'm going to move my family from Bridgeport to Appoloosa(?) Plains! :mrgreen: )

How is everyone's elses simming life going? :-) It's just that we talk so much about the stuff on this site, and very rarely about the game that actually created this all. XD But that's okay... there's a reason why I go on here MORE than the actual game. :wink: :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SnappSimz wrote:
    Meredith wrote:

Hey hey!!! I know this is unrelated but I got an idea!!!

Yeah... that would be cool.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    edited December 2011
    krose240 wrote:
    Magic Eye...Ever done those? Hidden pictures? :mrgreen:

I know this isn't directed at me and I am a bit late but...

I Can't. :lol: