Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A world for the royalty

Does anyone know of a world that has many lots to place houses...or castles?

Or

A world that would be good for a Royal Family to be in control of?

The world does not have to be on the sims 3 website, I don't mind downloading from other sites/using custom content. I would probably have to use "edit town" to place houses fit for the King, Queen, Nobles, and Peasants anyways, so the world does not have to be perfect.

Any/All ideas are welcome :-)

Comments

• Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited August 2011
    First place to look is the World Index. You drove right past it to get here. :)
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • Options
    dlaribee88dlaribee88 Posts: 172 Member
    edited August 2011
    BSIRegina wrote:
    First place to look is the World Index. You drove right past it to get here. :)

Thanks for pointing that one out, but unfortunately most of the stuff that looked good is not done/tested. So, I am actually looking for a completed world that is not in "beta" testing or anything.
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited August 2011
    So how did you miss Castle Keep? It's right in the index, an awesome medievalish world.
  • Options
    JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited August 2011
    dlaribee88, you may want to focus more on completed worlds section of the World Index.
  • Options
    MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited August 2011
    Simwood Forest may be for you! ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Am I using the index wrong or something....

I am looking under all the sections on the first page (of finished worlds) and it says you can "Use your web browser's search in page feature to find specific keywords etc. Ie you can search for SAVE FILE to find worlds that offer a saved game" so I searched for words like Castle or Royalty...etc and "Castle Keep" does not show up...

I looked under all her posts, i.e. Base Game, W.A., etc. and I did not see it...where is this "castle keep" and what am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    edited August 2011
    Hi,

If you read a little further down it has "Quick Links to their Section:" and the pictures by expansions. Click on the expansion picture to go to that section...

The part you were referring to will be changed. The index has if a world is populated- but probably not for some older worlds. :)

Castle Keep is by auntielynds and I believe it's uploaded in her studio. :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited August 2011
    thank you
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi,

If you read a little further down it has "Quick Links to their Section:" and the pictures by expansions. Click on the expansion picture to go to that section...

The part you were referring to will be changed. The index has if a world is populated- but probably not for some older worlds. :)

Castle Keep is by auntielynds and I believe it's uploaded in her studio. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

I felt so dumb. lol. I couldnt figure out what I was doing wrong.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    oh, and p.s. Rflong7-- your legacy world is my favorite world! Ever since I downloaded it I use it for everything! I have been working on challenge/story using your world! It is really amazing! Thanks so much for your creations... :-)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2011
    Rflongs Broken Heart Island was made for royalty.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....