Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ebony & Ivory Genetics challenge V.2

Comments

• Options
    Clairey900Clairey900 Posts: 939
    edited August 2011
    LuvDyrdek: Grant is cute!

Found this lovely sim!
    Harlan Watover
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4511059
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2011
    Nice find Clairey! He is cute! :)
    ]
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited August 2011
    Great sims guys, really like the guy you suggested Luv. :-)

Deon Hall by SapphireDCM :wink:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3474281
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Luv Grant is cute. Nice find

Strelitza: Nice looking sims in your studio.

Heckstress: I definitely will add Deon

So I think we will start with Strelitzia and work our way from there. So this way everyone gets to have a sim they really like in the challenge.

I will eventually do the same for female sims.

]
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited August 2011
    @amadazulsim I just wanted to say thank you for the gift :) If I had simpoints I would definitely gift you back :)

As a side note (still staying positive of course), I did my exam 2 days early (I.E. just before) just to get it over with, so Im going to start simming very shortly and probably will do alot of simming tomorrow :)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    JBAG, your are very welcome and I hope you enjoy it.
    Good for you getting those exams out of the way. I hope you did very well on them.
    Oh yeah and Yippie for having alot of sim time tomorrow. :)
    ]
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited August 2011
    JBAG521: I'm sure you did well on your exam :D

I like the guys Clairey and LuvDyrdek found! I like Strelitzia's guy too!

Strelitzia: I was sitting here trying to figure out why Claude look so familiar to me and that's when I realized he's from the Stone Family Legacy lol.

Rani
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4178570
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Im on the hunt for a decent 4/5 bedroom home for my sims, as the one Ive been using by CK213 is lacking in playability. If you happen to come across any (or have made some yourself) please let me know :)
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thx for the gift amada! Sorry I've been MIA the first week of school is coming to an end though so hopefully I will have the weekend to play. Which is pretty difficult since my hubby and I are sharing a computer (he is ALWAYS ON IT). Anyways loving everyone's updates so far!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    EzParis: Andria looks like a sim in my studio :shock: I also like Alanna, Maka, and Jessica.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thank you guys for finding some handsome and pretty sims. :)
    I will go through the thread and add sims that we already found, so that way we all get sims that we like in the genepool.
    Berry Sims are welcome too, if you guys want to spice it up. lol

Jenn: I know school is coming up so I knew that it was keeping you from simming. I understand. :)

You all are very welcome for the gifts. I hope you all enjoy them.

Has anyone bought Hidden Springs? If so how is it?
    ]
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    @ amadazulsim: You asked me on the picture thread if this will be the last child for Ebony and Ivory...I hope it isnt! I was planning on 10 or more (lol. Im not crazy, I swear!) And this will only make 3 (or will it?)
  • Options
    EzParisEzParis Posts: 963
    edited August 2011
    SapphireDCM :O if it is a plagirism I'm glad I could help you find it. You should report it if it is :)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    amada- I haven't got hidden springs yet. I'm still not okay with the idea of them selling towns separately :( But I might be suckered into buying it next month. Catloverplayer posted pics here
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    EzParis: I checked my sims that are twins and they have different features than Alana but they definitely look like they could be related. It's possible that the person could've downloaded them and changed some things or whatever sim I was using from the previous Ebony and Ivory challenge was downloaded by the person too.

amadazulsim: I haven't bought Hidden Springs but I would like to buy it eventually. I want to read some more reviews first. I'm so ready for a new neighborhood! They should've just added one to Generations. I really like the idea of using Berry Sims :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Sapphire: I looked at that Audia and your sim and I thought the same thing they could pass for twins.

I agree with you guys they should have included Hidden Springs with generations.
    I am tempted to get it but I am still on the fence about you.

JBAG: 10 kids. WOW! I think five is my limit.

Well just updated the pic thread.
    Happy Simming all.
    ]
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    JBAG: I just noticed the 10 kids comment lol! Wow, good luck! The highest number of kids I've had from a sim was 9.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Im looking forward to the challenge. I was going to post my update tonight but I really cant be bothered. Ill have to update it tomorrow though or I wont be able to play!

I wont be uying Hidden Springs, simply because I dont have the money. I checked out CatLoverPlayer's pictures the other day, and I am fairly impressed though..
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I am impressed too with the pictures of Hidden Springs but I don't know if I want that or Town Life. Decesions. :)
    ]
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    EzParis: Those are some nice sims. I think I like Dasha the most.

Just in case someone doesn't check the other thread but here is a link about getting 1000 sim points for $5.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/428181.page
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I bought Hidden Springs the other day but I wasn't able to play for long. So far I feel like something is missing from it. Maybe I'll move the family into it and see if I feel differently then.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I bought Hidden Springs the other day but I wasn't able to play for long. So far I feel like something is missing from it. Maybe I'll move the family into it and see if I feel differently then.

I feel the same way too. It is missing something. There isn't anything really special about it. I guess I need to explore more.
    :)
    ]
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hello All! I will be getting some sim time in today after an entire week without. Hurricane Irene took my power but everything is on order now so I hope everyone is doing well.