Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    @LadyEmillye
    D:
    I would like the Gift Of Speech Baby Monitor.

Sent :)
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @LadyEmillye, what a wonderful thing to do! You are awesome! Congratulations to @ZombieMew and @fairygirl7! :)
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @LadyEmillye
    Thank you! :)
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Congratulations @ZombieMew and @fairygirl7! What a wonderful drawing you had @LadyEmillye!

On another note, parent teacher conferences went well!!

Any luck with that house @HSmith2016? It's been so long since I've built a house/lot that I think I would be floundering! I have the day off on Friday, so I'm hoping to actually get in my game with one of my new places! :) I hope you have good luck with your house.
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @tac612, I think your Sims would enjoy some wheels today. o:)
  • Options
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @tac612, I think your Sims would enjoy some wheels today. o:)

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much @Okblondee7! I just happened to send someone a gift, too ( @laurelar ) and noticed I had a gift! Thanks again! I love it!!

Going to get ready for tomorrow and then I'll be back to find some sp's and gift people... I feel bad for not being on here much lately, and so many wonderful people have gifted me! I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    :mrgreen:

I will probably do it again. The ads are pretty good for me right now and beside the Dollhouse Lottery I don't have anything major going on right now to use them!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    tac612 wrote: »
    Congratulations @ZombieMew and @fairygirl7! What a wonderful drawing you had @LadyEmillye!

Any luck with that house @HSmith2016? It's been so long since I've built a house/lot that I think I would be floundering! I have the day off on Friday, so I'm hoping to actually get in my game with one of my new places! :) I hope you have good luck with your house.

I did give it a try, but with the way the house was set up, the amount of spaces for the stairs going down to the basement wouldn't have worked out with the layout. So I gave up on it and decided the house was good enough the way it was. I can always add a room at some point if I really want a laundry room/science lab. LOL
    Are you a teacher? Or were you going to conferences as a mom? My sister is a 2nd grade teacher, she both dreads and loves P/T conference time. Depending on the parents, of course. And the kids in her class for the year.
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited March 2016
    The names that are bolded and italicized have both won a 500sp shopping spree. Congrats to you both. Please let me know what you would both like, or I can randomly gift from your wishlist. Congrats on 1000 pages everyone.

@adamzaid
    @LaineeCheri
    @renyerookami
    @laurelar
    @tac612
    @xczasia
    @HSmith2016
    @VioletHorse
    @LoveandHate
    @ZombieMew
    @Teanias
    @lasummerb
    @OkBlondee7
    @fairygirl7
    @MsRed
    @fabeme
    @PalmArrow
    @Lizzie1234
    @mikawag
    Can I let you know what I want Friday?? Not busy that day. Off to bed. So sore and tired.................................
    Edit: Misread. My bad. -blushes-

Post edited by VioletHorse on
  • Options
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    tac612 wrote: »

I did give it a try, but with the way the house was set up, the amount of spaces for the stairs going down to the basement wouldn't have worked out with the layout. So I gave up on it and decided the house was good enough the way it was. I can always add a room at some point if I really want a laundry room/science lab. LOL
    Are you a teacher? Or were you going to conferences as a mom? My sister is a 2nd grade teacher, she both dreads and loves P/T conference time. Depending on the parents, of course. And the kids in her class for the year.

@HSmith2016 I'm sorry to hear about your house! I hate putting in that kind of hard work only to find out the end result is that it won't work no matter what I do. :disappointed: At least you didn't have to bulldoze anything!! :smile:

I am a teacher - 5th grade! I have to agree with your sister... it all depends on the parents and the kids! Tonight's were really great, Monday a bit more challenging and stressful! Every year is different... there are some years where it's not really stressful at all, and others where I stress over nothing. I tend to get stressed with things in general - it's always something I'm working on, letting it go... but it's hard for me. But I also know it's not good for the baby, either, so I'm doing my best. As of now, I'm feeling a lot better and feel like I can finally relax. I'm really looking forward to Friday!
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited March 2016
    hi and thanks @reachsims for the gifts ;) and congrats for a 1000 pages!!
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Congratulations @fairygirl7 and @ZombieMew on winning the draw <3

@tac612 you have to stay calm with the little one! I had been promoted to ticket sales supervisor 2 weeks before finding out I was pregnant. Imagine you're supposed to be sending people off on vacation but instead you're saying "I'm sorry your flight is delayed you won't be making that cruise." and the screams that follow. I always felt like people were screaming so eventually I just tuned them out. I guess it was easier for me because I knew I would never see them again but its probably more difficult for you because I guess you have to at some point. But place your hand on your belly and rub. It's very soothing!!

@HSmith2016 I wish I could've spent all day outside but I live in the inner city, with people who lack sense and concern for innocent people's safety. Fingers crossed to move to a safer neighborhood in the near future.
  • Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Congratulations @fairygirl7 and @ZombieMew on winning the draw <3

@tac612 you have to stay calm with the little one! I had been promoted to ticket sales supervisor 2 weeks before finding out I was pregnant. Imagine you're supposed to be sending people off on vacation but instead you're saying "I'm sorry your flight is delayed you won't be making that cruise." and the screams that follow. I always felt like people were screaming so eventually I just tuned them out. I guess it was easier for me because I knew I would never see them again but its probably more difficult for you because I guess you have to at some point. But place your hand on your belly and rub. It's very soothing!!

@HSmith2016 I wish I could've spent all day outside but I live in the inner city, with people who lack sense and concern for innocent people's safety. Fingers crossed to move to a safer neighborhood in the near future.

I know, I'm trying :smile: Yeah usually I do see parents again, whether it's another child of theirs that I have, in town, or at the grocery store... I always seem to run into someone I know from school. I have been rubbing my belly more actually, haha. I love when he moves around (mostly kicking and punching my bladder lately).

Thank you @simgeek79 for the dress! I love it!!!

Top 5 updated
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    and @VioletHorse i am not sure if @fairygirl7 is here she has not been here for a while now!!
    and @simgeek79 i know you dont know me but i know you from your amazing casacades!! so i am cool with you if you are in this thread ;)
  • Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    > @mikawag said:
    > Hi everyone! :)
    >
    > Here's my top 5:
    >
    > 1. Playtime Romper
    >
    > 2. Dressed to Impress
    >
    > 3. Ruffled Romper
    >
    > 4. Hi-Low Sparkle
    >
    > 5. Terrific Tuxedo
    >
    > Sorry, I can't post links yet :/

Thank you so much @Reachsims for the objects!!! ♥ :)

I can't edit my post yet so here's the updated list:

1. Ruffled Romper
    2. Hi-Low Sparkle
    3. Terrific Tuxedo
    4. Night Flower pajamas
    5. Cocoon Crib

:)
  • Options
    a bunch of people has been send a survey and i told them to pm me its a secret so wit till tommorow!!
  • Options
    Thank you @Reachsims for the three lovely gifts (Feasting Table, Buttoned Up, and The Queen's Dress)!!

Top 5 Updated!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I'm trying to update my top 5 and i'm getting a CRF (maybe CFR) Error and it won't let me update. I refreshed logged out logged back in and got "invalid request" Does anyone know why????

Edit: But I posted this and edited with no problem.
  • Options
    @LaineeCheri clear search history and cookies and remember to make the survey!!
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited March 2016
    Updated Thread
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Removed 3 Items;
    Replaced w/; 3 More
    Post edited by Cunningham on
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »
    @LaineeCheri clear search history and cookies and remember to make the survey!!

Duh you're right it worked LOL! Thank you @adamzaid! Are you sending the survey? I didn't get one :cry:
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @LaineeCheri , I've heard stories of people's Top 5 posts getting eaten. Hopefully that didn't happen to yours.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Ahh! I'm getting so many gifts! Thank you @simgeek79!
  • Options
    Thank you @simgeek79 for the Mirror Study #4!! <3

Thanks to @adamzaid I updated my Top 5!