Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @adamzaid, since the Stones Throw Greenhouse isn't available for CYS, I would say start working on the More Magic! set, because you can break that one down and it is available for CYS. Put the greenhouse on your wishlist, who knows? Someone might be able to gift it to you, if not you can start saving up your SP to get it for yourself.
  • Options
    I've noticed a couple of other people having problems with their computers and being on-line today, me too! My internet is all kinds of messed up. Wondering if I should just put it away and go enjoy this beautiful day outside with my dog. I bet he would like that! :D
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited March 2016
    okay thanks for the tip @HSmith2016 :D and reupdated my top 5 :D
  • Options
    ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    @HSmith2016 and @Kyrah2016, thanks for your gifts!!! :):):)
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    hi all how is everyone today I had some problems with my game yesterday only one of my sims kept walking through walls and sinking in the floor. (On my last save he wasn't at home so that might have something to do with it.) having never had the problem in the past it was very interesting to say the least! I looked the problem up and there were two fixes. To send them to a rabbit hole of some sort or evict them and move them back in. So that you s what I shall be doing later today! Hopefully it will work!
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    ppersefone wrote: »
    @ HSmith2016 and @Kyrah2016, thanks for your gifts!!! :):):)

You're very welcome! :)
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    @Kyrah2016 has DeathListed™ me again - can you believe it? :o:smiley: Thanks so much!

You're very welcome, I enjoy helping! And its doubly satisfying when I see someone do sooo much with just a wee bit of help, as you keep right on doing B)
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Aw, you're a sweetheart @Kyrah2016! Glad to hear that you think I'm doing things the right way :smiley:

That sucks @Teanias :( Did you try resetSim? I once had the same problem, and resetSim solved it for me. I hope you'll be able to fix it!
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    I've had so much difficulty with ads today! They've been loading and then going blank on me with both Internet explorer and chrome :/
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @Reachsims for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Yay, happy 1000 pages!

And thanks for the gift, @Lizzie1234. :)

Will be updating my top 5 right now!
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    What is this "Death Listing?"
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Also, thank you so much to @Reachsims and @HSmith2016 for my lovely dresses!

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    OMGosh @Okblondee7! Didn't you post about that? I remember your sorry little disaster (little, in relation to serious disasters). :( Even using some face makeup (after 16 days) didn't disguise anything from the clerk at the store today! :astonished: Too funny! :mrgreen:

Deathlisting™ - What is it? What's it about?

1. It's an old time Sims 3 Gifting Forum tradition.
    2. It does mean the entire wish list is wiped out (gifted), with this exception.
    --- There are certain Simmers that only ever have 5 - 10 items on their wish list, usually very inexpensive items. They create a new list as it empties. They like to keep their list really short. This is not exactly someone who is ripe for Deathlisting™ but please continue reading here.
    3. To leave you with a very rough example, a good candidate might have a world on their wish list, one or two venues and 5 - 15 inexpensive items.
    4. It's a very special feeling to be chosen for Deathlisting™ by anyone. I know because it happened to me.
    5. To be chosen for Deathlisting™, the giving individual or the Team, collectively, have to be able to afford the entire wish list at one time.
    6. Lastly, and most importantly of all, and why we do this... We consider this an honour to be selected as the recipient of this gift, because it means we like you, we respect something we see in you through your posts here. You might make us laugh more or you are especially thoughtful but we're especially glad you're here.
    7. Because this is very special, this usually only happens once to a Simmer.

:star: A final word... everyone who shares here, who gives in any way possible, is actually part of our Deathlisting™ Team. You knew that, right? How on earth could we do this without all of you chopping down that wish list until it was possible to hit it with an axe! :star:

*Hugs* - Reach

thats what it is. i was death listed 3 times when i got my new computer. in 3 days.
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    2 more hours. Yay.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    2 more hours. Yay.

til what?
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    74 degrees in March in New England?! Can't be! But it is! I think this was record breaking! I took the little one and her best friend out and we had a great time at the park but now I'm worn out and ready for a nap. Hopefully they are too! Before I go nap a huge thanks to @Reachsims @girlwhocriedtaylor and @OriginalMara for your gifts!! :smile:

No Top 5 update I'm way to tired!! I will update it later <3<3<3<3

Another YAYYYYY for 1,000 !!!!
  • Options
    Thanks @friendsfan367 I've seen people talk about it but I never really knew.

Time to study for just one more midterm, and Spring Break is right around the corner!

Happy Simming my friends, keep your head up the week is almost over!

• Options
    You're welcome, @ppersefone and @Loveandhate! Glad I could help. :)@LaineeCheri, it was gorgeous out today for us too in Northeast PA. I was outside with my dog and cat, they were loving it! Almost too hot in the sun, not used to it yet. I haven't really been on the computer much at all.
  • Options
    WOW!!! So close to that 1000 pages. Congrats @ReachSims and to all the simmers that participate in this thread, whether posting their Top 5 or gifting. I know it helped me out quite a lot, and Reach is such a fabulous Simmer.

If I may, beginning after this post until and including page 1001, I'd like to enter everyone who posts (if you have a Top 5 only) into a draw for a prize or two. I've been pretty lucky with the ads, so would like to share the wealth :mrgreen:

Commence with the posting!

@friendsfan367, I believe that's what she meant by two hours. :)
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank yous to @debbycanty @lasummerb and @Reachsims for the gifts! I should get Jet Set Free.

So futureshock loft is on sale this week. As far as I can tell, this is the only thing I am missing from When Worlds Collide, which is not CYS and cheapest DD is almost 900. The loft is normally almost 700 alone. So I am excited for the opportunity to get the loft on sale!

• Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited March 2016
    @MariTomKaulitZ yes I did try reset sim and it did get them out of the hole but as soon as I sent them up stairs they walked right back through the floor and walls into the basement hole! I haven't been able to try the suggestions I found online because I haven't been able to play yet today but I am definitely going to tonight!

I will also update my top 5 later tonight when I get on my laptop!
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    The names that are bolded and italicized have both won a 500sp shopping spree. Congrats to you both. Please let me know what you would both like, or I can randomly gift from your wishlist. Congrats on 1000 pages everyone.

@adamzaid
    @LaineeCheri
    @renyerookami
    @laurelar
    @tac612
    @xczasia
    @HSmith2016
    @VioletHorse
    @LoveandHate
    @ZombieMew
    @Teanias
    @lasummerb
    @OkBlondee7
    @fairygirl7
    @MsRed
    @fabeme
    @PalmArrow
    @Lizzie1234
    @mikawag
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @LadyEmillye
    D:
    I would like the Gift Of Speech Baby Monitor.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    Congratulations, @ZombieMew and @fairygirl7! Such an awesome surprise!! :D