Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    > @erikafreirets3 said:
    > Hello my loves , I am very excited , thank you got the Bohemian Garden for 175 SP in daily offer. Thank you so much
    > As I am new I can not edit the list of top 5. Disregard for all the items already managed .
    >
    > Thank you again.
    > @Kyrah2016 Thank you, got the package

Very Nice! And you're completely welcome for the help :) Yep, I know what you mean about the forum oddities as I'm a new member, too. Ah well, it'll pass...
  • Options
    > @adamzaid said:
    > omg thanks @Reachsims and @Kyrah2016 and by the way I will try the add some stuff okay @Reachsims :)

You're very welcome! :)
  • Options
    123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    Thanks everyone who gifted me Bohemian Garden items! I was expecting to pay 100-300sp but got the green button! :blush:
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Kyrah2016 just need the first thing on my wishlist and I will finsh the midcentury fantsy yay :) and by the way @Reachsims I cannot really add more stuff to my wishlist because I don't want people to be confused to what I really want in my wishlist here
  • Options
    skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    @Bird166, thanks for your advice. I've just updated my Top 5 List.
    @Franny & @Reachsims, thanks for your lovely gifts.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    I am sitting here in a very lady like manner dunkin my chocolate hobnob in my cup of tea! :D I would like to thank @Reachsims for my extra gifts, I got Meditearean villa kitchen dining for 40 sp's whoop whoop (said in a lady like way of course.

Top 5 up dated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    @Kyrah2016 Thank you very much! <3
  • Options
    > @adamzaid said:
    > @Kyrah2016 just need the first thing on my wishlist and I will finsh the midcentury fantsy yay :) and by the way @Reachsims I cannot really add more stuff to my wishlist because I don't want people to be confused to what I really want in my wishlist here

Done! :)))
  • Options
    > @erikafreirets3 said:
    > @Kyrah2016 Thank you very much!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    You are entirely welcome! :)

*Apologies to all, I can't yet edit my posts due to new-member restrictions
  • Options
    @Hayley~Belle Thank you very much! I am very happy :)
  • Options
    @Kyrah2016 Thank you , welcome too !! <3

I will copy your sentence: hihi :)

Apologies to all, I can't yet edit my posts due to new-member restrictions!!
  • Options
    @Kyrah2016 thanks I got it for 40simpionts thanks :)
  • Options
    next up Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels and I wanna thank @Kyrah2016 and @Reachsims for helping me ;)
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @Hayley~Belle Thank you very much! I am very happy :)

It's a pleasure. Welcome to this wonderful thread. Thank you for my gift xx

Wish list up dated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @Kyrah2016 !! Thank you!!! I got Bohemian Garden just in time for 135SP !
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updated my top five. @Martje89 , thank you for the Waist Not Dress!
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty and @ZombieMew for the overnight gifts!
    I really must clean my house today and not spend all day watching the DDs lol. Tomorrow is a big one for me. I have Mediterranean Villa, Fairy Folk, and Dreams of India coming up. Off to update my top 5 then get off the computer for a while! :)
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    I am having a busy morning and don't have much time to post but I am reading and keeping up so please forgive me if it seems like I do not respond to anyone in particular.

@erikafreirets3 - Check your gift messages, okay?

@LaineeCheri - That's wonderful. I am sorry to have missed you this morning. We have so many new people here and it's a bit crazy trying to keep up with everyone and trying to see that no one is left out, especially when a set is on the Daily Deal for the best price. :#

@adamzaid - You're welcome, always. B) Congratulations on completing the Mid-Century Fantasy set. I love this gorgeous set.

@Kyrah2016 - I am so grateful for your support of our friends on this thread. Bisous! <3 It's such a blessing because even though we have lots of support here, for this thread, not everyone can be here (and gifting) everyday. So when some members are away, others fill the gap and it's just so generous of you to give of your time like this. We love you for it! As for gifting I usually gift the ones who are currently active. What does "currently" mean? I suppose I tend to gift those who I see posting most of all. After they have been gifted, as I have time, I send a little something to those we have not seen in the last month or so. Ad farming and gifting both take lots of time (especially ad farming) so, I/we do what we can. Thanks again!
  • Options
    :) wow can not believe !! thank you!!! I do not know how to thank you ! With the promotion of tomorrow will have the complete package !
    @Reachsims <3
  • Options
    @Reachsims Yes I saw , thank you so much ! I am very happy very much ! I want to make many friends here!
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    I have a question. I have a work that make me move a lot in my day and so I use almost 2 to 3 different wi-fi by doing so. Each time I change of wi-fi, I have a lot of ads (around 10 to 15) and I can win the points till there is no ads showing up. When I change of wi-fi, there are ads showing up, just like the other wi-fi.

I though that the ads were related to our account and a certain ratio, but is it possible that it is related to our Internet connection? I've already tried to change navigator, delete cache, but it never helped me at all.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    :) wow can not believe !! thank you!!! I do not know how to thank you ! With the promotion of tomorrow will have the complete package !
    @Reachsims
    @erikafreirets3 - Since you own the chicken coop, the Country Livin' set will be free for you on February 4-5th, depending on your time zone. Because of this you should remove ALL the Country Livin' content from your wish list. Otherwise, some of our friends are going to waste SimPoints gifting you things you don't need. I mentioned that in the message with the gift and on your wall, but maybe you did not get the messages. And you're most welcome. I'm glad to help! :3
  • Options
    fabeme wrote: »
    I have a question. I have a work that make me move a lot in my day and so I use almost 2 to 3 different wi-fi by doing so. Each time I change of wi-fi, I have a lot of ads (around 10 to 15) and I can win the points till there is no ads showing up. When I change of wi-fi, there are ads showing up, just like the other wi-fi.

I though that the ads were related to our account and a certain ratio, but is it possible that it is related to our Internet connection? I've already tried to change navigator, delete cache, but it never helped me at all.
    I can't really answer your question @Fabeme but the ads are NOT related to your account. Neither is there an actual ratio. There is a limited number of ads. You can also try using your browser in incognito mode which seems to help.
  • Options
    @Reachsims Yes , thank you , I'm removing items . I am very happy indeed . Yes I am waiting for the promotion tomorrow !!

I apologize for being slow to understand , does not speak English and I am counting on the help of Google translator = ) Thanks again
  • Options
    @Reachsims Yay , I won the little hair that both wanted to thank you !! I loved

Are spoiling me
    <3