Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @Ktarian for the gift! <3

Top 5 updated
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    KarnzterKarnzter Posts: 105 Member
    I'm in your Top 5s and Wishlists. Gifting you pretty stuff ;)

Proud complete Store catalogue owner since 2023 🎉

TS3 MyPage | Ursine family tree, currently four generations in
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    @Ktarian wow, seriously!? There were bonus items? Ah, I missed out on that because I only started buying simpoints right when we were only able to buy them on Origin. That's a downer. Were they bonus items like how the Make Me an Offer machine has exclusive items you can't buy from the shop categories?

Aw :smile: You'd never be invisible, haha.
    Yes, they were exclusive items that there wasn't any other way to obtain them. I actually discovered them because I would browse through exchange objects, and I came across a few re-colored items that I then couldn't figure out where they came from. I googled them to figure it out, and that's where they were from. Dragon mirror. *drools* *ahem*

However, at least the store is still open and has lots of nice shiny items that I can still gift to people! ^-^
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited February 2017
    I've updated my top 5, with Serenity retreat at the absolute top (I'm playing in Sunlit Tides right now...) You can find my top 5 here
  • Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Moving on to next set, any help with Kids Everyday Collection is appreciated. I'm going to grab Gothique Library and Boardwalk when they will be on DD and after that my points will be low.

Top 5 updated
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    @Nomiko13 OMG! you should get GTA SA for PC. There's such a good server to play on in multiplayer and it's just great!
    My Top 5 xx
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    @Nomiko13
    Aww haha I love those trailer cabins!!
    Yeah the screenshots being in each seperate neighbourhoods AND mixed with the pre made story ones is confusing hah
    Those dreads are dreadfully gorgeous haha ; )

@Ktarian
    AAAH, thank you SOO much for ze gift!!
    Sorry I didnt notice before, I'm on a faraway land with no PC right now and I cannot for the life of me navigate well on my phone D :
    Thank you, I promise to put in a party screenshot too haha!
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member
    Karnzter wrote: »
    @KikyoMibu, @BenjaminBankss, @Ariel0105, @NerdyMcNerdPants, @ohmyglobguys, @skylar188, @ppersefone, @R3imiu, @MocaJava, @laurelar, @Kitiara and @MangAnimeJe; hope you guys like your gifts and received it without issues beforehand ;)

Yes, I got mine. Thanks so much sweetie! <3

I so really want to get the TS2 collection, but I dont have my disks with me now. They are in my dad's house and I cant get them myself. Is there a way I can still get it for free?
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    KikyoMibu wrote: »
    Karnzter wrote: »
    @KikyoMibu, @BenjaminBankss, @Ariel0105, @NerdyMcNerdPants, @ohmyglobguys, @skylar188, @ppersefone, @R3imiu, @MocaJava, @laurelar, @Kitiara and @MangAnimeJe; hope you guys like your gifts and received it without issues beforehand ;)

Yes, I got mine. Thanks so much sweetie! <3

I so really want to get the TS2 collection, but I dont have my disks with me now. They are in my dad's house and I cant get them myself. Is there a way I can still get it for free?

@KikyoMibu sweetheart, you can still get it for free. You just have to live chat with the right advisor, who's still willing to do it :)
    I watched this video to help me out: here
    I have really bad anxiety and avoidant tendencies, so this video helped me gain confidence to pursue it, despite encountering advisors in the past who wouldn't give it to me. I got it on my second try, and I didn't own a copy of any The Sims 2 games. The worst they can do is say "no" and you just go onto the next advisor after ending that chat.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    @neenahhh Thank you so much! I love The Sims 2 so far. I love how you can have turn ons/offs and how the sims react realistically to rejection. I created a male and female sim with intention on marrying them right away, but because the female had a quality that was a turn off to the male, he brushed her off for a while but then ever since he walked in on her bathing, he's tried to romantically pursue her by offering backrubs but she declined his advances. Right when she started dating a male sim from meeting him at a club, my male sim developed feelings for her and she was marked down as a "crush" in his relationships, yet he was just marked as a "friend" in hers, so I took it upon myself to invite the guy I had her dating over to the apartment. They made out on the couch after she asked him to move in and the male sim was heartbroken and infuriated at the both of them. The male sim who was too little too late in pursuing the female sim moved out to his own place from the lovebirds. :joy:

And it's thanks to the generous advisors who're still giving them away because apparently, they're not supposed to, according to a friend who works for EA (who also wouldn't give me a copy of TS2). :heart:

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Aside from the turn-on and turn-offs, I also really like that you can kind of customize each Sim's personalities, like choosing to either make them messy or neat, or outgoing or shy if I remember correctly. TS2 did good on that. Glad to hear you're enjoying your game. :blush:
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • Options
    @Ktarian Oh wow! Is this it?
    eluvian_3.jpg
    And I agree :) I just learned that the Make Me An Offer has exclusive items. I saw gold around them and googled them. Haha. :wink:

@NerdyMcNerdPants I didn't know there was a PC version :flushed: I had on PS2. Haha, I'll definitely add it to my Origin wish list. For the sake of nostalgia and because the game was so fun, I'll definitely buy it again.

@AuzzPanda I like 'em too and thank you! :blush:

@neenahhh Me too. I love that aspect :wink: Thank you! :heart:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    edited February 2017

Haha! No, I think that must be a conversion of a mirror from a different game. Let's see.. Ah, here we go. It looks like this: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9041100 It isn't a magic mirror, just a gilt mirror with dragons on it. However, I might be just a little bit into dragons... so when I saw it, I had to have it!

Edited to add - You can find a list of all the 'mystery bag' items here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html I also really wanted the screen and bonsai at the top, but I didn't get those. They made the switch only a month or two after I started trying for the mystery bag items.

Been too busy the last few days to look for ads. Took some time off from projects to actually play my game. Helps keep me motivated for my projects!
  • Options
    Ktarian wrote: »

Haha! No, I think that must be a conversion of a mirror from a different game. Let's see.. Ah, here we go. It looks like this: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9041100 It isn't a magic mirror, just a gilt mirror with dragons on it. However, I might be just a little bit into dragons... so when I saw it, I had to have it!

Edited to add - You can find a list of all the 'mystery bag' items here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html I also really wanted the screen and bonsai at the top, but I didn't get those. They made the switch only a month or two after I started trying for the mystery bag items.

Been too busy the last few days to look for ads. Took some time off from projects to actually play my game. Helps keep me motivated for my projects!

@Ktarian oh, wow! :open_mouth: That's good you got time to play :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    elphieluvr wrote: »
    @Nomiko13 That's from Moana, right? I honestly haven't seen that movie yet (mainly because it isn't out in my country :bawling: ). They have started selling the merchandise, even though I haven't seen a single commercial for the movie on tv :open_mouth:

It's still a nice way to "you're welcome"'d though! :lol:

Edit: Okay, so apparently it's called "Moana" elswhere and "Vaiana" where I'm from :sweat:

Yeah, apparently they had to do that because there's a European adult entertainer by the name of Moana? That's what I heard through the grapevine, and I'm frankly too terrified to google it to confirm for fear of what I'll see. :#

@charlotteprice Oh good, glad to hear it. Thanks again!
    I was actually looking into watching the movie on my birthday (as where I live it comes out just a couple of days prior) when I realised they don't show the movie in English :bawling: I don't want to see a dubbed version, I want to see the original! :cry:

I know this was a while ago, but I thought I'd just tell you that while there wasn't a single theatre showing a subbed version when I last checked, apparently as the premier has come closer the cinemas have also released tickets to an english version (though apparently Moana in the movie is still called Vaiana). Unfortunately I have already planned to see a setup of the marriage of Figaro my birthday, but on the positive side I get to see the marriage of Figaro on my birthday! :lol:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    punches through the soil.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Nomiko13 all the store content, past and present, is represented in kellycot1's Simdex. Although I've been playing the Sims from the beginning, I was late to discover the store. Besides being a great way to see what we missed, it's a great way to keep track of what we have. I keep two copies on my computer. One of what I own, and one of what is currently installed in my active game.

Speaking of being with the Sims from the beginning, I can't believe it's 17 years! Apparently I've been under a rock and only today noticed the noise EA/Origin has been making all week about the anniversary. It's also got me thinking: I thought my ex-husband and I were living together by winter of 2000, but I also thought that I'd been playing Sims before I met him. If the Sims weren't released until February 2000, then it puts my whole timeline out of sync. I swear I have the worst memory for someone who doesn't actually have a clinical memory disorder.

NOTE: As I was typing this I realized that it must be the Simming that I have wrong. I was also in school at the time and skipped graduation that May to go to Disney World with my family, (Joe came with us.) I'm sure about that date because I have a photo album with "2000" on it. Sadly, I need clues like that to keep track. The other day I was trying to place something and finally looked up the release date of a Linda Ronstadt album in order to answer my question. I joke all the time that if I get Alzheimer's, which isn't unlikely in my family, I won't even notice for the first year or two. Besides the dates, I also lose track of names and details of events. Always have, so I can't even blame my age, which is only 51. Mostly I joke about it. Mostly.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    OMG. I feel so sad. I've been swamped with college work and I haven't had time to play in a few days!! Do you guys know the struggle of not having time to play?

Yes, my friend, every day. This is the first time in 3 days thatI have touched my computer LOL

@Nomiko13 you are always very welcome.
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• Options
    Updated my top five here, because @Kitiara gifted me my first top five! Thank you sooooooo much--again. :smiley::heart:

@Jude525 wow, thanks for the info! Will check out that simdex. As for the Simsiversary, I knew about it because of sims vip :sweat_smile: And then I went on the official twitter of The Sims. I can't believe it's been 17 years! Sadly, I didn't play Sims right when it came out. I only learned about it when Sims 2 was out. But ya know..... in 2000, I was only 5 years old :joy: So, it'd make sense why I didn't play Sims at its first release. Also, my memory is pretty selective. I don't know how to explain it, but I cannot remember verbal instructions at all -- like, I have to ask for repeats in the moment, whereas, I'll remember something that happened a decade ago -- I'll also remember the date, time, and place too. I remember odd things others around me seem to forget. Yet, I can't follow simple verbal instructions because once I leave a room, I forget what I was told and have to track in my mind what was spoken to me; it takes a lot of effort and leaves me exhausted and frustrated with myself.... as I think about it now, I did have a concussion before and had/have post concussion syndrome (symptoms), which could be the main culprit... yikes :anguished::flushed:

@LillaGrisen that's so awesome! What a pleasant birthday you'll have :cookie:

@ZombieMew hello

▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    @AuzzPanda
    sims_210.png
    My sim is preggo :)

Sidenote: anyone know why some of my screen captures aren't anywhere to be found except the last capture I took? :grey_question: It seems like all of my other captures disappear somewhere.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @Nomiko13
    Hello there. How are ya?
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    @ZombieMew
    I'm great actually. What about you? :D
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    @Nomiko13 I hopt to see you on SA-MP then! That'd be so cool to do! :D
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Hi! I hope you're all well.

My Sims3 game must be cursed! After I got my computer back, everytime I play the game something happens before I remember to save it. It has, for at least 10 times, shut down the computer! The last time I lost my game the power went down in the neighbourhood!

On the other side, my son decided that he wants to eat after all! Finally! Hopefully he'l have gained some weight by next Wednesday.
  • Options
    @Nomiko13 you are VERY welcome my friend :)<3

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• Options
    @Nomiko13 you are VERY welcome my friend :)<3

TOP 5

WISHLIST