Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@hoplass thanks for the The Queens Sink !!! <3

Something very unique for my sims. Thanks!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • Options
    hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Thank you @EstyssEon for Knock em' Out Skirt and Top!

I've updated my top 5 :)
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Thank you very much @charlotteprice and so sorry for not getting back to you for a couple of days. Things have been really hectic at home and my sister is now sick with some infection that's running rampant through her system. The doctor has her on some powerful antibiotics and she is getting better but she's up to about a dozen seizures a day because of the fever and her system being stressed so much. She's doing a little better, resting and plenty of fluids but still and I've been trying to help her out and not get sick in the process plus I have two kids, one of which is autistic and the other is a type 1 diabetic. Thankfully I also have an awesome husband who is totally there for us all. *whew*

ANYway... Thank you very much for the lovely gifts @charlotteprice, they really made my day when I finally found them. (I no longer receive email notifications about them for some reason... :/ )

The ads have been pretty good to me so I'm going to try to gift some of you nice people today. ^_^

I like the Thank You card you made @Teanias that is pretty neat! :)

I love Monte Vista, it is easily my favorite world. (Of the ones I've played so far anyway.) If I can just get the venue with the gondola it will be perfect. <3

Welcome to the group @savagemama, I think you'll like it here. ^_^

I've (finally) updated my wishlist and top five.

Have a great day (or days as it sometimes goes for me) and hopefully I'll be on later. Going to try to get the Bistro tonight when it comes up on sale. o:) Take care everyone!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Tamaek I said a little prayer for you and your loved ones it sounds very stressful! If you're like me and other members of my family your probably doing a lot of stuff for the rest of your family and putting your needs on the back burner! That is not exactly good for you! So even if it is only 15 minutes try to take some time for yourself to relieve some of that stress! I hope that doesn't sound like a lecture I am just used to having to remind those other family members ( and sometimes even myself) to take time for themselves when their perfect little worlds go haywire! Here is a hug! :)

Oh and thank you for the compliment on the card I drew the sketch a while back and all the different animals it made me think of how many different people on here come together to help each other toward owning the store and support each other as well!
  • Options
    OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Thank you to @Hoplass and @KATENESS for helping me!

My wishlist has been updated!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @Teanias thank you. No, it didn't sound like a lecture, just good advice from someone who has been there. I try to. When everyone finally settles down and my sister and kids are sleeping, my husband is working I curl up in the dark in my room and watch House M.D. while I do the laundry until I doze off sometimes. Not as much lately but it gets my mind on something else. The hardest part is that my sister is one of the strongest, most independent women I've ever known and now she has to rely on other people for so much and that is really hard for her. I share the kind words you guys have said and it makes her feel better to know that people care, even if they don't know her. So from her, too, thank you. And you can never have too many prayers. Or hugs. ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    thank you for the shirt KATENESS :)
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    @Tamaek from what you described your sister isn't the only strong woman in the family. I hope she gets better soon.
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Astreia, that means a lot. And the gift is nice, too. o:)

And thank you as well @Opicana for the gift as well. You guys have gotten me a little closer to getting the Fanciful Fashions and Hairstyles set. I'm trying to get the price down a little lower while it is still on sale. ^_^

I've updated my wishlist and Top Five.

So enough about my issues. How is everyone else? @adamzaid school going well? Did the ads box ever come back? @ZombieMew your new job, do you like it? @Teanias did you just add everything from the store to your game now that you own it or did you pick and choose (and how did you decide :# )? @mikawag how is your new lizard? What name did you finally settle on? Everyone, how are you guys doing? Anything fun, new or interesting happening? (Geez don't I just sound like the town gossip? :p )

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    Thank you so much @Astreia, that means a lot. And the gift is nice, too. o:)

And thank you as well @Opicana for the gift as well. You guys have gotten me a little closer to getting the Fanciful Fashions and Hairstyles set. I'm trying to get the price down a little lower while it is still on sale. ^_^

I've updated my wishlist and Top Five.

So enough about my issues. How is everyone else? @adamzaid school going well? Did the ads box ever come back? @ZombieMew your new job, do you like it? @Teanias did you just add everything from the store to your game now that you own it or did you pick and choose (and how did you decide :# )? @mikawag how is your new lizard? What name did you finally settle on? Everyone, how are you guys doing? Anything fun, new or interesting happening? (Geez don't I just sound like the town gossip? :p )

school is doing good @Tamaek but the box still did not comeback!
  • Options
    PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    @Scotsim Thank you for the gift <3<3
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Thank you @Tamaek for the Lovely Luminosity lamp. I think it is really nice too!

The weirdest thing: ads appeared! That has not happened in months, so I'm off to get me some points! :D
  • Options
    @adamzaid for me the box appears in the first quarter of every hour from 11pm to 3 am GMT. However I just get Olympic Comitee adds, they never end! So they don't give me any points. Try to look at that time if you can, maybe you'll have better luck than me!
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Astreia wrote: »
    @adamzaid for me the box appears in the first quarter of every hour from 11pm to 3 am GMT. However I just get Olympic Comitee adds, they never end! So they don't give me any points. Try to look at that time if you can, maybe you'll have better luck than me!

thanks for that tip @Astreia
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Thank you @Tamaek ! I actually own a blouse just like that!

I've updated my Top5.
    Post edited by Astreia on
  • Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    @Tamaek My new lizard is alright; she gets along well with the other one! :blush: She still doesn't have a name yet; I'm making a small list of names I like and I will then choose between them :smile:

I hope you're all doing great! :blush: I'm going to rewatch the movie 'Hurricane Bianca'. I watched it for the first time saturday and I really liked it; it was super funny so I'll watch it with my mother this time :smiley:
  • Options
    AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you for the gift, @Tamaek :smile:
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Tamaek I am in the middle of a project right now so I haven't added much to my game since owning the store but when my project is over I plan on reinstalling all the store content using cians method!
    Here is a link to her thread that tells you how if you're interested
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/807788/reinstall-store-stuff-no-repeats-or-disappearing/p1

@mikawag because those lizards coloring reminds me so much of the dried autumn corn I probably would name her Maizy !
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Okay, wow and thank you @Teanias that was really, really helpful. I've bookmarked that. When I finally do own the store, which isn't going to be tomorrow or anything but will hopefully be in the next couple of months (I've actually gotten a good deal of it, not all but definitely getting there) then this is great. I've really been toiling over what the best method would be. I'm going to remove a good deal of CC when I do and mostly just go with the store stuff, except some of my hairs, I love those too much. ^_^ Thank you.

You guys are welcome. The ads were good to me so I thought I'd share. Hopefully they'll stay that way but who knows, right?

• Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    @Teanias Ohh, this is such a beautiful name! I really like it! <3
  • Options
    Thank you to @Scotsim for a slew of Panda & Friends items that helped me complete that set, Wilderness Dreaming & Animals Abound! Also, thank you for reading my blog! :)
    Thanks to @Tamaek for a new hair!

I need to do some maths and organization before I can update my wishlist again. I've been having some medical issues (had my first EKG today), so I've been a little slow in getting around to it. Maybe tonight...hopefully by this weekend.
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Yay for getting animals abound @Opicana
  • Options
    @mikawag and @Teanias I like Maizy, too. It's so cute!

Thank you to @Scotsim once more for the very helpful gift. Thanks to you I just managed to grab the Steampunk set on sale for a very low price. ;)

A big thank you to @simgeek79 for the gifts from the Homecoming set. I am hoping to get it for a good price and you've definitely helped with that so thank you a lot. ^_^

@Opicana hang in there. I hope your health turns around for you and that you get back to feeling like yourself again soon. In the meantime I said a little prayer for you. I think you'll find these guys are great, they have been for me. ^_^ And congrats on the Animals Abound set. It's nice to see a long ignored glitch that works for our side for a change. lol

Thanks guys. I've updated my wishlist and Top Five.

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @Tamaek - I haven't been on here in a long time... do you know how to use Eliana's calculator to see exactly how much it will cost you on the DD? If not let me know, happy to gift you some more to get it down to the free download button :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Tamaek wrote: »

@Opicana hang in there. I hope your health turns around for you and that you get back to feeling like yourself again soon. In the meantime I said a little prayer for you. I think you'll find these guys are great, they have been for me. ^_^ And congrats on the Animals Abound set. It's nice to see a long ignored glitch that works for our side for a change. lol

Thank you. Your kindness is appreciated. I'm not feeling quite as awful as I did last night, so I think the medicine may be kicking in. Symptoms are still there, but lessened a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. No Sims again for me tonight, but I may do some more forum reading while in bed. :)