Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    Your welcome @slimey01! Trying to working on the upcoming deals on DD and get them as low as possible. Any help would be appreciated. Updated my list (on page 424).
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Thank you @awellenbl <3<3 You're always so generous and really helped me with the Hollywood Regency set! I was able to get it for 45 sim points. Thanks again!!

My list has been updated :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member
    Thank you so much sweet @charlotteprice for the lovely gifts!! ^_^ Lucky for me 'Back 2 Skool' is on sale and you helped knock off a nice chunk of the set!! :D Thank you!! :D

List Updated.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Thank you @tombwriter for the dress!!!

If anyone else has spare points, I just need one more outfit from Jet Set to get it free when it comes up next week and these three items from Romanza to get the full collection free the week after. Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

My list is updated. Thank you - any and all help is greatly appreciated :D
    Post edited by simgeek79 on

• Options
    BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    edited January 2015
    Thank you to everyone who has helped me out so far. I have updated my list.
    Post edited by BlazonReaper24 on
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Thank you so much sweet @charlotteprice for the lovely gifts!! ^_^ Lucky for me 'Back 2 Skool' is on sale and you helped knock off a nice chunk of the set!! :D Thank you!! :D

List Updated.

You're welcome! Glad it knocked off a good chunk of the set :D

*hugs*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I believe I just need four items from Happily Ever After Clothing & Hairstyles to get the set free when Deal 667 comes up in February. Still also working on Jet Set Teens.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated <3 Thanks :smile:

Thank you again so much @charlotteprice and @Grandmothergamer :D

My list is updated :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=simgeek79
    Post edited by simgeek79 on

• Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    elvintp10elvintp10 Posts: 268 Member
    @charlotteprice‌

Thank you so much for gifting me the Prism Art Studio. I sincerely appreciate your generosity. I think you can easily be Simlanthropist of the year! =D
  • Options
    JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited January 2015

Thank you to Reach for keeping this up and sorry I'm bad at updating (RL and all that O-O)! Also, thank you to all the wonderful, crazy people who has tackled my wishlist! ^-^

P.S Besides my little wishlist pet lol O-O, I don't think there's anything left to add. Except ... stuff which someone *cough* has decided to take off my WL. O-O So inactive I'll stay I think. (:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    elvintp10 wrote: »
    @charlotteprice‌

Thank you so much for gifting me the Prism Art Studio. I sincerely appreciate your generosity. I think you can easily be Simlanthropist of the year! =D

You're very welcome!

Aww, no need to throw them big words at me :o not sure what it means but I will take it as a compliment *blushing*

*hugs*
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    I'd like to be added to the list! :)

My top 5
    1. Prism Art Studio (1900 sp)
    2. Lucky Palms (2450 sp)
    3. Afternoon jacket (75 sp)
    4. Egyptian bride (74 sp)
    5. Head start playpen (648 sp)

Thank you to anyone who chhoses to gift me one of these items or anything from my WL
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997 :smiley:
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'd like to be added to the list please

My top 5
    1. Dukes of bows Renaissance faire 1710
    2. Lucky Palms 2450
    3. Gothique Library 972
    4. Mughal Window 121
    5. Bangalor High-back Chair 121
    Post edited by Enchantedprey on
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Aww @charlotteprice, thank you for the beautiful Sheer Beauty Dress from the Homecoming set! <3 Now I can go to the ball! I feel like Cinderella! Hey, you have wings, you must be my fairy godmother! :D

Updated my list here.
  • Options
    elvintp10elvintp10 Posts: 268 Member
    edited January 2015
    I've posted my updated wishlist here:- elvintp10's updated wishlist

Thank you again for your continued generosity, I really appreciate it! =)
  • Options
    DuissaneDuissane Posts: 362 Member
    Updated my list due to generous gifters and some lovely DD deals :)
    What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Updated my wishlist post in this thread as well as my wishlist checklist on my Thankyou Thread at:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/808776/penndra-says-thank-you-huggles/p1

I'm very close to a lot of green buttons on the Daily Deal offers, so I don't want anyone to accidentally waste simpoints on a set I don't need any more help with. I am trying to keep things cleared off my wishlist when I know I don't need anymore help with a set. So if you are being extra careful with your simpoint reserves and want to do the most good, take a glance at my checklist. I have been updating it couple times a day so far with how many simpoints are left on it and when it will be on the DD and if it will be freeeee!, but my Daily Deal offers are getting more sparse now, so I'm only updating after I check the MMAO every 24 hours and as needed other than that.

My phone is not letting me log into the forums. Giving me an error that says there are too many redirects on the page O.o
    So I haven't been able to check on what my fellow simmers need for emergency DD gifts. I feel terrible about that, because it seems important to me to help with those final points to get the green button before the DD times out. Hopefully my phone will stop putting up a fuss and let me back into the forums after the Sims4 free download thing is done. Else I dunno what else is wrong with it.

On Monday I'll be green buttoning the entire I Heart the 50's collection !! if I did my calculations right :) Otherwise the sets come up a few more times before the end of this DD cycle so I will still get all the rest of it for free one way or another. I'll have the same experience with Make-a-Wish :D which is totally awesome because I've wanted that compilation ever since it came out in 2011. I have pieces owned from all over the compilation (because I had been buying individual pieces of it since 2011, plus all the recent gifts from all of you) which should be enough for one of the DD sets to trigger a cascade! at some point here :P

I'm starting to wonder what to do once my DD list is empty <.<
    I've been so focussed on it since November when I finally bought all the expansions on the $8 sale which made the store content worth looking at because I could finally download whatever I wanted without the 'you don't own this expansion' error I kept getting. And there was this WHOLE DD list with stuff more than 50% off! and I was grabbing everything with more than a 43% discount before I knew about DD stalking and cascades and didn't now what CYS was... And probably bought more SimPoints than I needed to -.-

Thanx so much to all of you who teach us newbies better ways to spend the points we have and when to save them for better options. I wish I had gotten into the forums sooner than at the very end, and found out about all of this before I went on my 'I HAVE NEW EXPANSIONS!!!' shopping spree ROFL. But I believe, at this point, I've made such very good use of the second simpoints package I bought that I've more than made up for the first simpoint package that dwindled away way too quickly :P
    I cannot thank you all enough for all the information and gifts. I never dreamed I would own so many sets and be so close to owning all the sets and still have enough left for a world on MMAO and the rest of the venues on the DD and to give out a few gifts too thanks to the ad points.

Wow... it seems like two months has been two years. So much Sim excitement has happened in a short time, and the unlikely became probable. I'm all in a whirl. My gratitude cannot be expressed enough.

TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    Trying to finish off Collectionne Stancke this week and a couple of pieces of Palace of Versailles to get my CYS down (they are also part of Monarch Suite so that would help there as well. Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated. <3
    My list is updated :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=simgeek79]

• Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Hello i think this is anouther great thread i want to congatulate everyone who has recieved their gifts and i want to thank those who give the gifts that other players want you are so generous thanks again.

I would like to be put on the list if you do not mind thank you. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Summerskydreamer
  • Options
    slimey01slimey01 Posts: 172 Member
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Updated my list. store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Nevills Thanks for the help!
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    Thank you @Grandmothergamer for all of the wonderful gifts - I truly appreciate them <3

• Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    I have updated my wishlist I am doing a Japanese theme lot any help is much appreciated.
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=njwilson1986
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!