Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The clone challenge a new Sims 3 challenge - by Nicarra

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited September 2011
    thanks :D I am trying to decide what to get him to do first :lol: so much choice :lol:
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options
    Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited September 2011
    itsjulie wrote:
    thanks :D I am trying to decide what to get him to do first :lol: so much choice :lol:
    As you can tell from Sammy's blog, you'll have plenty of time to do whatever to the poor fellow.

Poor Sammy has had some great lives with lots of fun and some not so great ones. Especially the ones that proved fatal. There's been a dozen clones and I have ideas for about 4 more in my list. By the time I do those, there could be even more ideas.
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited September 2011
    The only bug bear for me is that my favourite town is Sunset valley and even though i have quite a collection of worlds i still am always drawn back to Sunset. Everytime I use it I have to evict the "Proper" Keaton family out before I can put my clone in" mmmmmmmm i wander what would happen if there were two Martys roaming round town??? :lol:
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options
    kelssavannakelssavanna Posts: 90 New Member
    edited September 2011
    I've also started my own clone challenge.

http://livesofderekbreth.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    So, how are the clone challenges going? Having fun yet?
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Options
    77sparks7777sparks77 Posts: 95 New Member
    edited November 2011
    This sounds very interesting!!! :D So you can play as as many as your clones as you want but just make it interesting and see were things flow! :O
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Basically, yes. You set a goal for a clone, play it till it reaches or fails, then start over with a nice fresh clone of the Sim.

Sammy has had over a dozen clones by now. Most of them have reached their goal but there have been some notable deaths along the way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! I was just about to post here telling you that I was starting a Clone Challenge of my own and asking for you to check it out...but I poked at something in my game and when I came back, you had already posted on my forum page!!! :O
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! I was just about to post here telling you that I was starting a Clone Challenge of my own and asking for you to check it out...but I poked at something in my game and when I came back, you had already posted on my forum page!!! :O
    LOL - What can I say, it was still on page 1 and the words Clone Challenge always catches my attention.

Stop by Sammy's blog sometime and say hi. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicarra60 wrote:
    LOL - What can I say, it was still on page 1 and the words Clone Challenge always catches my attention.

I shall :P

Ah, that would explain it. Here I thought you must have had some sort of magical powers that instantly alerted you any time a new Clone Challenge began...
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicarra60 wrote:

Ah, that would explain it. Here I thought you must have had some sort of magical powers that instantly alerted you any time a new Clone Challenge began...
    Definitely not. There could be a number out there that I've never noticed. I doubt it though, most people aren't into recycling Sims.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicarra60 wrote:
    Nicarra60 wrote:

Definitely not. There could be a number out there that I've never noticed. I doubt it though, most people aren't into recycling Sims.

I've never done it, which is why I wanna give it a try ^__^
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicarra60 wrote:

If you keep the personality for every clone, by the third time around, you'll know that Sim better than you've ever known one before.

I really know Sammy by this point in time. He has been through quite a lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicarra60 wrote:
    Nicarra60 wrote:

If you keep the personality for every clone, by the third time around, you'll know that Sim better than you've ever known one before.

I really know Sammy by this point in time. He has been through quite a lot.

Well, aside from my Baby Challenge mother, who happens to be myself... XD
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    moveobjects7moveobjects7 Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2014
    This is definitely an interesting, going to give it try! I have an issue with wanting to try out the many things in game that I've yet to try, time to do that (:

Keep an eye out for The 9 Lives of Madison Gold
  • Options
    This is definitely an interesting, going to give it try! I have an issue with wanting to try out the many things in game that I've yet to try, time to do that (:

Keep an eye out for The 9 Lives of Madison Gold
    I hope that Madison Gold did/does well for you.

I do think that the clone challenge means that you are freer to just try things since you won't be mucking up your legacy or anything.

I have found the new forums.
  • Options
    I see no reason why the general idea behind this can't roll over to Sims 4. Let the clones rule.