Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Bella Goth support thread!

»»Chances looking up for Bella in TS4««

Even thought the search feature is a litte... unreliable... even i can tell there has never been one of these threads before.

This is the place for all fans of the premade sim Bella Goth, an all round favourite, to discuss her and share fan art :wink:

I ask EA that the legend herself be in the Sims 4 :mrgreen:
If she can be a part of the sims right from the very beginning... she should be there to the bitter end.

Also, would be interesting for people to discuss their theories into what happened to Bella before the events of Sims 2 in Pleasantview.

And most importantly some pics of Bella herself :XD: ((Which for some reason are currently broken))

screenshot_original.jpg"width=200" screenshot_original.jpg"width=200" screenshot_original.jpg"width=200"
screenshot_original.jpg"width=200" screenshot_original.jpg"width=200" screenshot_original.jpg"width=200"

If anyone has any other suggestions for Bella, then please share them XD.
Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock

Comments

• Options
    Dovepaw15Dovepaw15 Posts: 146
    edited March 2011
    I love Bella Goth! When I found out se was in sims 3 I was like :D.
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited March 2011
    Teen Bella watches in horror as my "Dirty Old Man" Sim hits on Pauline Wan at a swimsuit party:
    trainwreckn.jpg
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    ILgreenday2ILgreenday2 Posts: 67 New Member
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited March 2011
    I've played Bella since sims 1, through all her incarnations. I still think Eva Longoria would be the perfect Bella, if she were ever in a movie or t.v. show.

Everyone said she wasn't the Real Bella. But I played the "Strangetown" Bella in sims 2, and I argue that she Is or was the "real" Bella.
  • Options
    singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Here is Bella Goth in my game. :)
    2aihd8y.jpg

She is pregnant with Cassandra right now!
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited March 2011
    Sorry , but , someone really needs to improve Bella's looks.
  • Options
    ilovesims38ilovesims38 Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited March 2011
    zorba2357 wrote:
    I've played Bella since sims 1, through all her incarnations. I still think Eva Longoria would be the perfect Bella, if she were ever in a movie or t.v. show.

Everyone said she wasn't the Real Bella. But I played the "Strangetown" Bella in sims 2, and I argue that she Is or was the "real" Bella.

I heard that on Desperate Housewives, one of the people who do clothes and make-up and stuff used Bella Goth's dress as inspiration for something for her to wear on the set of an episode. This is just rumor, though. ;) I saw that on TV tropes...

Other trivia: Did you know that the guy that did the music for The Sims 3 also did it for Desperate housewives? Also, The movie that Pleasantview is based on took place on the set that is currently the set of Desperate Housewives...
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited March 2011
    zorba2357 wrote:
    Sorry , but , someone really needs to improve Bella's looks.

Hahahah, you i like!

Well she isnt the most pretty, but she is pretty in her own way.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited March 2011
    Sunday 20th Bump
    Archivist wrote:
    Teen Bella watches in horror as my "Dirty Old Man" Sim hits on Pauline Wan at a swimsuit party:
    trainwreckn.jpg

Whoah!

He's creepy.

- PS: people who wanna remember where thi thread is should bookmarkk this.
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited March 2011
    My Bella didn't look like that when she grew up?! She was actually really pretty and I went 7 generations with her and Morty
    s bloodline (9 if you include their parents and grandparents). I have the 7th gen in my sim bin, maybe I should upload them!?
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    GouacheGouache Posts: 823 Member
    edited March 2011
    Now I'm gonna start a new game with Bella Goth. I'm going to give her different hair though, that matches the other Bella's better.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited March 2011
    Ooh! a Bella thread! :mrgreen:

I agree with the Eva Longoria thing! :wink:

Goth_1_0019.jpg
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NighttingaleNighttingale Posts: 93
    edited March 2011
    ok now i really want to play sims 1 :mrgreen: *runs to find all my sims 1 disks* i miss it :cry:
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I love Bella Goth, she's been my favourite pre-made since the beginning.
  • Options
    hag1TSOTSOhag1TSOTSO Posts: 2,863 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Amo Bella e tutta la famiglia Goth! Mortimer è fortunato ad avere lei, e lei è fortunati ad averlo! Lei è una dama sexy! Woof! Scherzando, lol.

English:
    I love Bella and the entire Goth family! Mortimer is lucky to have her, and she's lucky to have him! She is a sexy dame! Woof! Joking, lol.

For Omri:

עמרי, איך אתה נהנה להיות נשוי בלה? האם להתחתן עם אחד של מורטימר אהבה אמיתית להכביד על המצפון שלך?

I sure hope that translated correctly. Lol
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited March 2011
    I love Bella in all her forms. From 1 to 3 and hopefully somewhere down the line as well. I too have been considering doing a game strictly with the goths, adding bella in as the new bride, and takeing the family to heights unforseen.
  • Options
    immskayleahimmskayleah Posts: 1,818 Member
    edited March 2011
    I love Bella. In my game I had her have a long lost twin, except prettier. :lol:
  • Options
    overcookedburgerovercookedburger Posts: 2,152 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I love Bella Goth, she's been my favourite pre-made since the beginning.

SAME
  • Options
    MisterZiiMisterZii Posts: 2,123 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I love Bella, I changed some of her features in my game, so she's stunning like in TS2 and TS! I also agrre with the Eva Longoria thing since she's my favorite actress of all time, LOVE Eva Longoria :shock: :mrgreen:

Edit: My favorite pre-made is Agnes Crumplebottom :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited March 2011
    Where in the world do you find Bella Goth at?
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited March 2011
    She starts out as a child in the Bachelor household in Sunset Valley. :]
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    MisterZii wrote:
    I love Bella, I changed some of her features in my game, so she's stunning like in TS2 and TS! I also agrre with the Eva Longoria thing since she's my favorite actress of all time, LOVE Eva Longoria :shock: :mrgreen:

Ahhh, Agnes... Lol.
    It's funny though, she just kind of vanished into thin air without a word in the game I'm currently playing. I think she might have died early on, but I wouldn't know how to find that out. She is not in her original home, and I haven't seen her around town or anything. I'm not sure what happened to her.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Archivist wrote:
    She starts out as a child in the Bachelor household in Sunset Valley. :]

Hmmm... I'm going to have to go investigate now. Cause I don't ever remember seeing her around town or anywhere at all.
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited March 2011
    My Bella never grows up pretty! IHWEFUJRWGTVWTzWWQ. She's so stunning in 1 and in 2 but when she's in MY Sims 3 it's a skeleton, alien, or takin after Jocasta. GRR.
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited March 2011
    MisterZii wrote:

Agreed. I changed Bella a little, she is really pretty in my game.

Agnes is my favorite too. I'm waiting for pets for The Sims 3, because I want to give her a lot of cats. She will be my crazy cat lady.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille