Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can sims get it on with ghosts?

Comments

• Options
    gerogiapeachgerogiapeach Posts: 247
    edited February 2011
    Its not Skyscraper, its Nally.

The mods do lack a sense of humor dear. They find nothing funny. Your innuendos are as old as the hills lol.

I didn't think they were that old. Well some maybe. But like the one eyed worm thing I had never even heard before. :D Sorry if the mods don't have a sense of humor but I do! And I enjoy spreading it around to others. If you didn't think those were funny, how about these? Fertilize the flower bed! Go fishing for trouser trout! Crashing the custard truck! Drill the ditch! Get your nuts cracked! Hide the salami!
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Get your nuts cracked!
    That one sounds TOO obvious. :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well I know sims can't get stds but maybe they should be able to. Otherwise what would be the point in giving them an option to go to the store and buy protection? I just think it might be a good message for teens. Say their sim is going on a hot date! They go back to the sims apartment, start making out and next thing you know, the sim is getting excited. You know? Raising his flag! Getting a captain standish! And he's hot and ready to go! But then he's like wait! I don't have protection, be right back! So he goes to the store, comes back to the apartment, say's "hey baby I'm back! Let's get busy!" He pulls out the old joy bag and there ya go, theyre all over each other like rabid monkeys! :lol:
  • Options
    XhippiedippieXXhippiedippieX Posts: 4,938 Member
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

I just read your location, SimsARL! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    evilkyttievilkytti Posts: 2,854 New Member
    edited February 2011
    This thread made me laugh, I love this thread.(fix the smilies please) :(
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

:lol:

I just love the song :XD:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    evilkytti wrote:
    This thread made me laugh, I love this thread. :lol:

Thanks!! :D This is what I like. Asking serious questions but yet still adding enough of my humor into it, to make people laugh. :)
  • Options
    hag1TSOTSOhag1TSOTSO Posts: 2,863 New Member
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

What song is it suppose to be? From the sound of it alone, it sounds sadistic and masochistic...
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

What song is it suppose to be? From the sound of it alone, it sounds sadistic and masochistic...
    You're right, it does. :lol:

It's called S&M by Rihanna.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

Well, there you go. The title gives it away.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

Well, there you go. The title gives it away.
    It's a really good song.
    If you're not offended by that stuff.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

:-o Rihanna sings that!? I'm shocked! She seems like such a sweet girl! Looks like she may appear to be sweet, but behind closed doors she likes to get a little freaky! Who knows! She might be into some really messed up stuff! Like wearing leather! And maybe even stuff involving bodily fluids! Like baking the brownies! Baking a loaf! Taking the browns to the superbowl! Bombing the oval office! Building a d.ookie castle! Chopping a log! Cleaning the tuba!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

:-o Rihanna sings that!? I'm shocked! She seems like such a sweet girl! Looks like she may appear to be sweet, but behind closed doors she likes to get a little freaky! Who knows! She might be into some really messed up stuff! Like wearing leather! And maybe even stuff involving bodily fluids! Like baking the brownies! Baking a loaf! Taking the browns to the superbowl! Bombing the oval office! Building a d.ookie castle! Chopping a log! Cleaning the tuba!

:hunf: I'm not entirely sure what dirty thing you mean, but I'm not sure if I want to know...
  • Options
    marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited February 2011
    Wow.
    The Browns will never see the Superbowl ever again.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    SimsARL wrote:
    Get your nuts cracked!

:hunf: I'm not entirely sure what dirty thing you mean, but I'm not sure if I want to know...
    You know! Some really sick people like involving p.oop!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Wow.
    You got that right! My husband told my brother that joke, and he didn't get it! He was like "Browns at the superbowl? I don't think I've ever seen the browns at the superbowl. If they have been, it's been a long time." I was like seriously!? How can you not get that joke? Maybe he would have got it if my husband said something like Cooking some fudge! Or disposing of hazardous waste! Dropping a chocolate cobra! Dropping the kids off at the pool! Dumping a stump! Firing the cannon! Foraging for dungleberries! Giving a dirty birth! Letting off a corn rocket! :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Wow.
    You got that right! My husband told my brother that joke, and he didn't get it! He was like "Browns at the superbowl? I don't think I've ever seen the browns at the superbowl. If they have been, it's been a long time." I was like seriously!? How can you not get that joke? Maybe he would have got it if my husband said something like Cooking some fudge! Or disposing of hazardous waste! Dropping a chocolate cobra! Dropping the kids off at the pool! Dumping a stump! Firing the cannon! Foraging for dungleberries! Giving a dirty birth! Letting off a corn rocket! :lol:

Enough of the bodily waste talk, thank you. Ewww. smiley-sick009.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hag1TSOTSO wrote:
    Wow.

Enough of the bodily waste talk, thank you. Ewww. smiley-sick009.gif

LOL! Oh lighten up! You didn't even let me get to the best ones! Making a baby ruth! Making some trouser chili! Mooning the tidy bowl man! Parking some bark! Paving the hershey highway! Playing craps! Polluting the pond! Recycling corn! Rolling a nut log! Sandblasting the toilet! Sphincter spew! Staining the porcelain! Watching a dolphin splash! :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    We need to clean the thread now. Meet my cleaning arsenal.

B00094DPM2.jpg

Soapinmouth.jpg

shamwow.jpg
  • Options
    kcatokcato Posts: 11
    edited February 2011
    I'm quite happy to find out we can tickle the pickle with ghosts :XD
  • Options
    schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I don't get your posts gerogia/nelly.
    I'm not offended by any of them. Any one who's ever been a teenager will have talked about far worse stuff than this.
    But I just don't get how it's funny.
    You seem to be posting loads of forum topics about woohooing/farting/toilets with tenuous links to sims, just to make jokes about these things.
    This is a sims forum. Can't you joke about 'naughty' stuff with your real friends? And just talk sims on here?

You'll say you are talking about sims I know. But if you were really interested in sims not every one of your posts would be about things which will obviously offend some.
    They might even be amusing if p.oop and woohooing weren't literally the only things you posted about.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    kcato wrote:
    ME too! It's nice to know they can do the mattress mambo! The horizontal tango!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    schmezzle wrote:
    I don't get your posts gerogia/nelly.
    I'm not offended by any of them. Any one who's ever been a teenager will have talked about far worse stuff than this.
    But I just don't get how it's funny.
    You seem to be posting loads of forum topics about woohooing/farting/toilets with tenuous links to sims, just to make jokes about these things.
    This is a sims forum. Can't you joke about 'naughty' stuff with your real friends? And just talk sims on here?

You'll say you are talking about sims I know. But if you were really interested in sims not every one of your posts would be about things which will obviously offend some.
    They might even be amusing if p.oop and woohooing weren't literally the only things you posted about.

Yes I get this. I really am serious about the stuff that I post but It's just that I add humor into just about every thread. I may have the tendency to over do it at times but that's just how I am in real life so it's hard to not be that way. I'm constantly joking even when I am serious. I wish more people could relate to me.
  • Options
    TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited February 2011
    You know what I mean.... In other words, can they do the deed? Can they get down and dirty? You know... knock boots! Bump uglies! Do the nasty!Back up the hard drive! Batter dip the corndog! Take the beef boat to tuna town! Bounce the old pogo stick! Bury the one-eyed worm! Clean the carpet! Fillet the fish! Hide the hotdog! Glaze the doughnut! Do the horizontal hustle! Park the plymouth in the garage of love! Tickle the pickle! Take old one eye to the optometrist! :lol: I'm sure you get the point.

:lol: I literally laughed out loud several times, and STILL laughing...
    kcato wrote:

• Options
    schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Yes I get this. I really am serious about the stuff that I post but It's just that I add humor into just about every thread. I may have the tendency to over do it at times but that's just how I am in real life so it's hard to not be that way. I'm constantly joking even when I am serious. I wish more people could relate to me.

It's fair enough adding humour into threads. And there's certainly nothing wrong with occassional woohoo/p.oop talk! but you just seem a little... obsessed!