March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can sims get it on with ghosts?

13...Next

Comments

• TtnFn04TtnFn04 Posts: 1,727 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Its not Skyscraper, its Nally.

The mods do lack a sense of humor dear. They find nothing funny. Your innuendos are as old as the hills lol.

I didn't think they were that old. Well some maybe. But like the one eyed worm thing I had never even heard before. :D Sorry if the mods don't have a sense of humor but I do! And I enjoy spreading it around to others. If you didn't think those were funny, how about these? Fertilize the flower bed! Go fishing for trouser trout! Crashing the custard truck! Drill the ditch! Get your nuts cracked! Hide the salami!

how the heck do you come up with all these?! LOL!
  • gerogiapeachgerogiapeach Posts: 247
    edited February 2011
    schmezzle wrote:
    Yes I get this. I really am serious about the stuff that I post but It's just that I add humor into just about every thread. I may have the tendency to over do it at times but that's just how I am in real life so it's hard to not be that way. I'm constantly joking even when I am serious. I wish more people could relate to me.

It's fair enough adding humour into threads. And there's certainly nothing wrong with occassional woohoo/p.oop talk! but you just seem a little... obsessed!
    Well those are the kind of things I find funny, and I AM obsessed with laughing and making other people laugh, so I guess in a way I am.
    edited February 2011
    TtnFn04 wrote:
    Its not Skyscraper, its Nally.

The mods do lack a sense of humor dear. They find nothing funny. Your innuendos are as old as the hills lol.

I didn't think they were that old. Well some maybe. But like the one eyed worm thing I had never even heard before. :D Sorry if the mods don't have a sense of humor but I do! And I enjoy spreading it around to others. If you didn't think those were funny, how about these? Fertilize the flower bed! Go fishing for trouser trout! Crashing the custard truck! Drill the ditch! Get your nuts cracked! Hide the salami!

how the heck do you come up with all these?! LOL!

Glad you thought they were funny :D I have more for when my sim is having pms! I say her Aunt Dot is visiting! She's checked into the red roof inn! She's shark bait! :lol: I also have ones for when my sim goes number 2! He bakes a loaf, bombs the oval office, he chops a log, he's curling some rope! drilling for mud brownies! :lol:
  • clairebear182clairebear182 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited February 2011
    This thread is hilarious. :D:D:D

Wait, georgiapeach, where you the person who posted about one of your sims having explosive diarrhoea?
    edited February 2011
    This thread is hilarious. :D:D:D

Wait, georgiapeach, where you the person who posted about one of your sims having explosive diarrhoea?

Why yes I was. They had the runs. The hershey squirts. Chocolate surprise! Drippy doo doo! The trots! Trouser chili!
  • schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Well those are the kind of things I find funny, and I AM obsessed with laughing and making other people laugh, so I guess in a way I am.

Well, if you genuinely find it funny then ok, fair enough... But a lot of the time it seems like you're posting these things just because they are likely to offend some people.
    I'm not reporting you or anything like that. I just think maybe you could make a few less 'potty' posts. Maybe make one gerogia/nally thread and update it from time to time with some of your 'amusing' euphamisms.
    Then people who share your sense of humour could follow it that way.
    Although you may have to tone it down a little. Remember this is a 'T' rated game not 'M' :wink:

I am just making these suggestions so you don't find yourself banned again.
    edited February 2011
    schmezzle wrote:

Well, if you genuinely find it funny then ok, fair enough... But a lot of the time it seems like you're posting these things just because they are likely to offend some people.
    I'm not reporting you or anything like that. I just think maybe you could make a few less 'potty' posts. Maybe make one gerogia/nally thread and update it from time to time with some of your 'amusing' euphamisms.
    Then people who share your sense of humour could follow it that way.
    Although you may have to tone it down a little. Remember this is a 'T' rated game not 'M' :wink:

I am just making these suggestions so you don't find yourself banned again.
    Thanks for the tip. I honestly don't do it with intentions to offend people. Everytime I post silly things I HOPE that people will laugh at them, because when someone tells me that something I said was funny, that makes me laugh. It makes my day, I just love laughing. A lot of the things people get offended by, I don't even expect because I wouldn't get offended by it so I don't think of it offending others. I don't always offend everyone, some people laugh and then some of the people that would get on to me when I had my Nallykrunk name will do the same thing to me with this name. I think some people just have had it out for me since day one, and formed their opinion of me and they were done with me, so they come up with anything they can to ban me for.