Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official petition to close the TS3 Store and put those objects in the game

Comments

• Options
    HazenHazen Posts: 31 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed
    To the millionth power.

This Sims 3 store is disgusting to me. It's all just free money for EA. How 'bout they give players a way to make their own items to sell in the store? Then we could get in on this free money too!

Seriously though, the Sims 2 stuff packs made me a little uncomfortable, but this is just absurd.
  • Options
    RainbowSocksRainbowSocks Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2009
    SIGN
    I've noticed this on sites I've frequented for years--suddenly create a store, and all new items, updates, and cool stuff that used to be FREE/purchased with site money earned by DOING things and PARTICIPATING in events on the site is suddenly only available through REAL hard-earned money. I've already payed $60 for the game and 15 for the guide... what more do they want from me? And whatever happened to bodyshop and creating our own custom content? :(
  • Options
    happybirthdayrickhappybirthdayrick Posts: 623 New Member
    edited June 2009
    signed!

• Options
    sweetisarah18sweetisarah18 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kmsmith293 wrote:
    We are the reason that there is a "Sims 3" and its time that EA recognises that. If you don't appreciate the customers...then you lose those customers. We deserve to be treated with respect...not nickle and dimed to death by a huge uncaring corporation!

/signed

You are but a small portion of the reason there is a Sims 3, a very small portion of EA's customer base.

True, we are a certain percentage of EA's customer base but we are speaking up rather than staying quiet, which could make a difference in the long run. Maybe EA will reconsider the prices listed in their store. You never know what the future holds.
  • Options
    darkUSMC117darkUSMC117 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed/ DarkUSMC117

the store is a nice idea, but not a practical idea... Also, we need to be able to make CC again!!
  • Options
    itsEliseyitsElisey Posts: 396 Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed itsElisey
  • Options
    patscatfrecklespatscatfreckles Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited June 2009
    Here's my signature. While I love Sims 3 and think it has added some really neat new tricks, I think the "store" is an unnecessary rip-off of you simmers. As was well stated, I recognize that EA is a profit-making organization, but they need to watch out for customer-opinion and loss of customers by some of their efforts to make profit. I agree also - there's not enough hair options!!!!!! :wink:
    Already, I'm becoming annoyed at the reduced number of choices for several objects - so here's my sig. Gramma Pat (patscatfreckles)
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm signing again because I hate the store that much....

/signed
  • Options
    TubbyRedemptionTubbyRedemption Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed TubbyRedemption :wink:
  • Options
    HankulesHankules Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed Hankules
  • Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SIGN
    I've noticed this on sites I've frequented for years--suddenly create a store, and all new items, updates, and cool stuff that used to be FREE/purchased with site money earned by DOING things and PARTICIPATING in events on the site is suddenly only available through REAL hard-earned money. I've already payed $60 for the game and 15 for the guide... what more do they want from me? And whatever happened to bodyshop and creating our own custom content? :(

^This. Oh and me and you both know what happened to the 'BodyShop' they took that out for a reason. :wink: Sad but that's EA for ya!
  • Options
    briskey236briskey236 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Signed!!
    /briskey236
  • Options
    Simbat80Simbat80 Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :!: :!: Signed
    Simbat80

The store is a good concept. I would rather spend 20 bucks on a CD of a lot of new items than blow the money on silly sim points for stuff that is just colored differently, or has a different texture.

BTW the rugs and the wood floors need to be improved A LOT~~
  • Options
    babyblu3babyblu3 Posts: 169 New Member
    edited June 2009
    signed!
  • Options
    Saskia1335Saskia1335 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree, the Sims 3 Store (as well as the Sims 2 Store) should be free. I am willing to pay for the games, quite happily, and the EP's and the SP's..but come on EA! I do not want to pay for itmes that should have come with the games as they always used to.
    I don't really mind about pay sites, if thats how they want to run it, but with EA running it - a serious No-no.
  • Options
    candystormcandystorm Posts: 321 Member
    edited June 2009
    signed
    Origin: twinklegalaxy
    Grim-Reaper-Sim.jpg

• Options
    tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited June 2009
    Signed.

tuityfruity12aj
  • Options
    cfaithpcfaithp Posts: 41 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed.

Dirty money stealer's in these economically hard times...guilt trips work sometimes. I paid $46 for my game dang you! these should have been included!
  • Options
    NinjonNinjon Posts: 270 Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed
    OriginID: NinjonGaming
    Gallery Hashtag: #ninjon
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2009
    Why are you people wasting your time... :shock:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    vishouspixievishouspixie Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed vishouspixie
  • Options
    HaydenKalkeHaydenKalke Posts: 317 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Signed... The store is completely ridiculous, I don't mind throwing my money at EA for something worthwhile like a stuff pack. But 1,450 Simpoints for a Bayside set, get real EA that's almost 15$ for a few items that hardly make my Sims 3 experience any better. Please close the store and if you want more money EA then make stuff packs, because people will surely buy those more than a few items at the store. I still have 775 points left over from buying 2 hair styles and im only keeping it incase something worthwhile shows up, but if not those points will remain unused. 8)
  • Options
    pinkaliciousjwpinkaliciousjw Posts: 312 Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed.

Seriously, for a game that boasts "unlimited creation options!" there sure aren't enough hairstyles. The online store is just a giant disappointment.
  • Options
    fluttereyesfluttereyes Posts: 2,337 Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed
  • Options
    AlabamaStarfiresAlabamaStarfires Posts: 72 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed too.