Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~~~PINK~~~ WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!

PinkModelingsign.jpg

Hello and Welcome to PINK MODELING! This will be a Fashion Modeling Competition and Alot of ur assignments will be based around advertising and Fashion! PINK modeling is also based around women and keeping everything you create Feminine and professional! So if you decide to participate you will need to enter a FEMALE model!

~ Bliss

Winner will recieve Custom siggy Announcing them winner, Judge spot in second cycle and small prize!

Second place will recieve Custom siggy and guest judging spot in any of my comps :)

My email: sims3bliss@yahoo.com

Pinkdemandssign.jpg

~ Assignments will be due every 6 days
~ Two extensions per model per Cycle
~ No Copying other models
~ No face plastering
~ CC Allowed and recommended
~ Editing required
~ Txt ALLOWED
~ Glitter Txt NOT ALLOWED
~ Thin Boarders ONLY
~ Be respectful to each other
~ Please always CHECK IN
~ Please NO DROP OUTS
~ Have FUN!

PinkJudgessign.jpg

SexyJudges1.jpg

PinkModelssign.jpg

. Pam2297
. ilovesims56

No Longer with us:

Abillings
Dinizzo
Simolated
Andie
Mandaly
Darkskye
Glambunny
ilovetaylorlatner
Chocolates
alverna
Smiler
CeCe
KrazyKat
Kweenkatz
Gjade
Jesshile
Malaia
LeiLeiLuva
Chloe

Reserved 8)
Seen it :shock:
Turned in :mrgreen:
MIA :?:
Extension :roll:

PinkAssignmentSign.jpg

Assignment FOURTEEN: FINAL ASSINGMENT!

Hello ladies and welcome to the Final Assignment! I want to first say Congrats for you both making it this far and producing such amazing work this cycle! For ur final assignment you will have a 2 photos to create and I will give you guys extra time to work on ur assignment :)

Assignment ONE: You will be asked to make a HIGH FASHION Magazine Cover :) Yes I know this is usally the last assignment In lots of fashion comps, but this is because it is time consuming and takes alot of editing and work :) You will be asked to make a magazine cover with ur model on the front cover with HIGH FASHION makeup and hair :) You can create ur own magazine idea or use someting for example like "Vogue" You should be sure to have a "Modeleque Pose" for the front cover :) You can make a full body shot, waist up or just head shot :) Be creative and give me High Fashion :)

Assignment ONE Requirements:

Magazine Cover
High Fashion Makeup/Clothes/Hair

Assignment TWO: For this assignment, you are going BARE! I will be asking for ur model to not only take off her makeup, and let her hair down, You will also need to remove ur clothes :) I will be asking for ur model to do a NUDE photoshoot :) You can use hands, hair or accessories to cover up the Naughty stuff but be sure to keep the illusion of nudity :) NOW most importantly when this photo is taken I DO NOT want a busy background, I want a BARE and SIMPLE background :) This means you can take the shot on a solid background with lace hanging around ur model, or you can take the photo on a couch with minimal surroundings, BUT it is important that ur model Stands out!

Assignment TWO Requirements:

Nude (Wite important parts covered)
NO MAKEUP
Hair DOWN
Background needs to be BARE and SIMPLE

Any question plz ask!

~ Remember models to meet all requirements!

DUE DATE April 28th

Score Card/Tips to Success!

Models Appearance ~ Makeup, Hair, Clothes, are all of these look good based on the assignment? Or does ur model just look wierd and the items you are wearing not relate to the assignment?

Models Pose/Facial Expression ~ I am HUGE on this! I believe the pose and facial expression is what brings the photo to life! Pose and facial expression will also be judged according to the assignment and its relevance :)

Creativity ~ How much thought was put into this photo? Does it look like you tried to do something unique and uncommon? Can I tell you put effort into this entry?

Quality ~ PLEASE be sure to have all ur graphics Set to HIGH! This will help ur photos look so much better and more eye catching to the judges! Blurry and choppy pictures will lose you points!

Professionalism ~ Is the photo well put together and spell check?

Assignment Related ~ Did you stay on topic? Did you meet all the requirements for the assignment?

Background/Surroundings ~ Sometimes less is more and sometimes More is More, this will be based on the assignment and how well it relates to the task at hand! But ur background and surrounding should also look professional and great![/i]

Comments

• Options
    Bliss87Bliss87 Posts: 5,865 Member
    edited April 2011
    pinkentriessign.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Pinkscoressign.jpg

I would like to first say, you both did AMAZING work in this competition :) If I remember correctly, pam started off as a begineer with no editing expierience and made it all the way to the FINALE! Truely impressive work from you both :) Ils you have submitted breath taking work through out this entire competition and it was an honor to have had you compete with us, You both are soo talented and I am pleased to announce the Winner of PINK cycle 1 :)

Winner will recieve Custom siggy Announcing them winner, Judge spot in second cycle and small prize!

Second place will recieve Custom siggy and guest judging spot in any of my comps

Ready for this?

Almost there...

Hmmm lalala......

Okies here we go....

The winner is....

Jk :P

For real tho, the winner is .....

ilspinkwinnersiggy.png

ilovesims56

Bliss said:

Photo #1

Models Apperance 5

Models Pose 5

Assignment related 5

Quality 5

Creativity 5

Professionalism 5

Background 5

Comments: This turned out AMAZING ils, I can honestly say there was nothing about this photo I did not like :) You had the high fashion, professionalism, and amazing lighting and quality :) The txt was perfect and this really looked like a cover of a magazine :) Awesome work!

Total: 35/35

Pixie Said:

Models Apperance 4
    Models Pose 5
    Assignment related 5
    Quality 4
    Creativity 4.5
    Professionalism 5
    Background 5
    Comments: I think you did great with this magazine cover, look super professional and the quality was great! It didn't just say high fashion it was shouting it! My only concern is there looked to be a bumpy bit on the top your model was wearing!

Total: 32.5/35

5cbw4x.jpg

Bliss said:

Photo #2

Models Apperance: 5

Models Pose 3.5

Assignment related 5

Quality 5

Creativity 5

Professionalism 4.5

Background 5

Comments: Beautiful entry ils, I was sooo impressed with this entry and it came out gorgeous! I love the pose but it would have been better if you had ur model looking at the camera, I think if ur model was looking at the camera this would have been a perfect score, overall tho...This was stunning and it came out awesome :)

Total: 33/35

Pixie Said:

Models Apperance 5
    Models Pose 5
    Assignment related 5
    Quality 4
    Creativity 5
    Professionalism 4
    Background 5
    Comments: I really liked this picture, it is something you would see in a RL fashion shoot, your model looks sexy, glamerous and hawt! I would have liked to see her looking at the camara as that would have made your picture that much stronger!

Total: 33/35

2vxoj8x.jpg

GRAND TOTAL: 133.5/140

pampinksiggy.png

Pam2297

Bliss Said:

Photo #1

Models Apperance 4

Models Pose 4

Assignment related 3

Qualtiy 5

Creativity 5

Professionalism 5

Background 5

Comments: I really enjoyed ur magazine cover and I love the feminine feel to it :) However I do feel it was lacking a high fashion apperance, It seemed more glamerous than high fashion but I still think it came out great, ur model looks gorgeous and the pose is okay but It would have been better if it was more modelesque :) You impressed me very much with this competition and you should be soo proud of urself with how much you improved through out this competition :)

Total: 31/35

Pixie Said:

Models Apperance 4.5
    Models Pose 4.5
    Assignment related 5
    Quality 4
    Creativity 3
    Professionalism 3
    Background 5

Comments: I liked this alot, but I didn't find that it looked like a real maagzine cover, the background was good and your model was dressed high fashion, I would have liked to see some big eye lashes though!

Total: 29/35

PINK_Finale_Mag-1.png"width=600"

Bliss Said:

Photo #2

Models Apperance 5
    Models Pose 5
    Assignment related 4
    Qualtiy 4
    Creativity 4
    Professionalism 4
    Background 4

Comments: Gorgeous photo pam, and ur model once again looks stunning, I love the laying down pose but i wasnt a hug fan of the background and the bench thingy being outside, it kinda looked out of place since it wasnt outside furniture :S Overall I think you should stll be proud of this entry becuase i adored it and ur model like i said looked gorgeous, great work!

Total: 30/35

Pixie Said:

Models Apperance 5
    Models Pose 3
    Assignment related 5
    Quality 4
    Creativity 5
    Professionalism 4
    Background 4.5

Comment: I liked this shot, it was creative but I'm not sure about the mud background, it works because it's simple but nothing I would have liked to of seen a model posing in the nude near! The pose was fine, the right hand did look a little awkard and I would have liked to see her looking directly at the camara, other than that you did good!

Total: 30.5/35

PINK_Finale_Bare.png

GRAND TOTAL: 120.5/140

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    :)
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited December 2010
    Why must you torture me this way and make ANOTHER awesome competition!! :mrgreen: Please reserve me.
  • Options
    kweenkatzkweenkatz Posts: 4,527 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Lol, as always i would love to judge, but i feel bad not giving others a chance :(
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    haha okies rawla :)

@kween, well if i dont get any judge apps you can always judge :) hehe
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Lol :D I'm sure you will get alot of apps for both models and judges :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I had fun making the example photo :)

thats Bianca the model i sent you photos of by email the other day :)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Yes, i noticed! she looks lovely with her winter wear! I'm in love with the assignment already! Well, if judges come up then please reserve me as a model just in case! :D
  • Options
    sashunya10sashunya10 Posts: 5,429 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Sounds like a cool Idia, I wish I could join, but I'm a bit busy at the moment!
  • Options
    alvernaalverna Posts: 4,244
    edited December 2010
    Well, I don't see why not to ;) Reserve me :)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    :D yay! loads of models coming in :)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    kweenkatz wrote:
    Yes, i noticed! she looks lovely with her winter wear! I'm in love with the assignment already! Well, if judges come up then please reserve me as a model just in case! :D

Okies! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    alverna wrote:
    Well, I don't see why not to ;) Reserve me :)

Definitly :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Bump for more models :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Btw Bliss, i've started on my story with your models, check out the character line-up and tell me what you think!

http://flowbay.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    kweenkatz wrote:
    Btw Bliss, i've started on my story with your models, check out the character line-up and tell me what you think!

http://flowbay.blogspot.com/

Oh that made me smile! The look gorgeous!!! Im happy to see you chose them :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    i'm happy to have them in the story! it's going to be very interesting, i have them down as sisters, theres alot of mayhem with both of them!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    kweenkatz wrote:
    i'm happy to have them in the story! it's going to be very interesting, i have them down as sisters, theres alot of mayhem with both of them!

yea i saw that! Im following it so i will keep track of the story! Cant wait to see it :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    yay! chapter 1 may be out tonight :)

bump!
  • Options
    CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Hmm this seems really cool but my editing skills are not good :cry:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    editing is never required for these comps, you should try joining! it will be great! You have an amazing host and she will help you out in any way! just ask her or one of us for some hints and tips and we will all be glad to help out!
  • Options
    GlamBunny8189GlamBunny8189 Posts: 1,507 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Must resist joining...but pink is my favorite color! lol
  • Options
    CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited December 2010
    kweenkatz wrote:
    editing is never required for these comps, you should try joining! it will be great! You have an amazing host and she will help you out in any way! just ask her or one of us for some hints and tips and we will all be glad to help out!
    Thanks, but it says editing is required! (PG.1)
  • Options
    FeliciaB84FeliciaB84 Posts: 8,479 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I've been working on brushing up my editing skills. I used to work with photoshop quite a lot, and I have been trying to get back into it.

I definitely want to do this! I'll have my model in just a few minutes. This sounds like a lot of fun.