Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speak Now *Story ended, last page for more details*

Now its time for me to attempt a story. This story is based on the song, Speak Now by Taylor Swift.

4vo2lj.jpg
This is me, Alyssa Morlli. I have just moved into this so called 'haunted house' with my best friend and his bride to be. Wev'e been best friends since kindergarden. And wev'e done everything together. Pulling out teeth, my first heart break, his first relationship and MUCH more. And soon, we'll go through his wedding together. But one thing, his bride to be HATES me.

b4errp.jpg
This is my bestie, Jason. He hates me sharing his last name so I'll leave that detail till later. And that punk girl beside him is January, just look at the evil in her eyes, her dark red hair just shouts "I'm evil, watch me kill him!". As you can tell, I don't care much about her. They have nothing in commen, he wants a family, she hates children, hes good, shes evil. Yet, me an Jason have EVERYTHING in commen. Yet I will not say my feelings for him!

Well didn't that intro suck or what? Tell me what you think, if I should continue or just quit. New episodes every Friday or Saturday due to school. Thanks for reading the intro!

~Mollymoo

Comments

• Options
    TheAftermathTheAftermath Posts: 261
    edited November 2010
    Definitely continue! I want to read more haha :)
    EDIT: I love that song, by the way. lol.
  • Options
    Mollymoo15Mollymoo15 Posts: 6,448 Member
    edited November 2010
    Definitely continue! I want to read more haha :)
    EDIT: I love that song, by the way. lol.
    Thank you! :D
    I do to :-)
  • Options
    DeviousMonkeyDeviousMonkey Posts: 1,542
    edited November 2010
    I hate Taylor Swift, but her songs are freaking catchy.

But, I love this story! You should most definitely keep going. Never let anyone tell you to quit if it's something you're passionate about (unless it's like drugs or something, then quit).
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Ignore this post .o.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I hate Taylor Swift, but her songs are freaking catchy.

But, I love this story! You should most definitely keep going. Never let anyone tell you to quit if it's something you're passionate about (unless it's like drugs or something, then quit).
    Thanks, and your right. If someone doesn't like my story they shouldn't read it! :D
  • Options
    DeviousMonkeyDeviousMonkey Posts: 1,542
    edited November 2010
    Absolutely. If you write something to fit the standards of others, you lose the most important part of the writing process -- creating for yourself.
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited November 2010
    Looks good to me! You say you're not good at writing, you have great ideas, perhaps it's just hard for you to get it out on paper? Definitly continue!

Yay, your story, CPB's, and mine. It's nice for readers to read their readers' stories and support each other (and of course we're all OFF (Old Forum Friends)). LOL, OFF.

******LOOK HERE MOLLY*******

I am editing this post since I'm banned for 72 hours :roll:. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Tell me if you saw this-I'm sure you did :lol:. I may edit this post again, so just look :XD:.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Looks good to me! You say you're not good at writing, you have great ideas, perhaps it's just hard for you to get it out on paper? Definitly continue!

Yay, your story, CPB's, and mine. It's nice for readers to read their readers' stories and support each other (and of course we're all OFF (Old Forum Friends)). LOL, OFF.
    Lol, I like that OFF. And thank you! :)
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited November 2010
    that was.....

AWESOME!!! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    COWBOYS4 wrote:
    that was.....

AWESOME!!! :D
    That pause scared me o.o

Iv'e never gottan a AWESOME before. So, THANKS!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Bumpo, might have the first chapter today!
  • Options
    edited November 2010

******LOOK HERE MOLLY*******

I am editing this post since I'm banned for 72 hours :roll:. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Tell me if you saw this-I'm sure you did :lol:. I may edit this post again, so just look :XD:.
    Why are you banned? :evil:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Chapter 1

34qwcol.jpg
    I moaned at the sight of the house, I was the last one in as Jason and January explored the house. Jason bought it just for January, the very first house we saw and she wanted it, SOON. She would kill for that house. Although no one has had anything to do with that house for 40 years. Is it weird that its dark at 3PM in Twinbroke?

24ynt3a.jpg
    Who could blame ANYONE for not wanting the house? I mean, theres a TOILET in the front yard! January finds it "romantic" *facepalm*

35d0waa.jpg
    "Hey! This place doesn't look haunted!" I said as I walked upstairs while the love birds were making out in their room. Is sickens me to hear them..... you know.. It sounds like someone eating a sandwitch, egg salad, mustard, with WAY to much mayo. :roll:

35n90t1.jpg (you can't see her body *facepalm* )
    I slowly walked to my bedroom not wanting to see what I ended up with. When we previewed the house we only looked at the master bed, kitchen, and study room. Although the master bed was pretty, sometimes the other rooms don't turn out so good, ya know?

hv33b7.jpg
    My hand reached for the doorknob, shaking as I held it out. When I touched the knob it instantly went from warm to cold. I bet its just January playing a prank on me again. :roll:

2cifdpt.jpg
    Not to bad, eh? The walls though, will need some work. At least I have my own TV.
    I locked my door, I just know January will come and prank me in my sleep. Did I say that she doesn't like me? Oh... I did? Oh well.

voo55u.jpg (buy mode fail)
    I went to go change, I was gonna go grab some some food from the fridge and then I would reach dream land. Some times Jason's it it, with his big hunky abs... His blonde hair... What?! I didn't say anything! :shock:

jkdab9.jpg
    Random fish picture! .o. Lolz.

New ep. Fri or Sat! (I failed @ editing >_< )
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I didn't make the house!
    I got it from SuperPogimon's Cration thread!

You can find it here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/303620.page

Dl and Rec it if you like it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Bump
  • Options
    GarvelleGrantGarvelleGrant Posts: 390 Member
    edited December 2010
    Nice story, can't wait to see where it goes...

I can't wait to get an EP so I can try my hand at writing, you guys are inspiring
    Sexy Socialite

1KuFGd.gif
  • Options
    legosim12legosim12 Posts: 542 Member
    edited December 2010
    MM :shock:.. it's Awsome! love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    legosim12 wrote:
    MM :shock:.. it's Awsome! love it!
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Nice story, can't wait to see where it goes...

I can't wait to get an EP so I can try my hand at writing, you guys are inspiring
    Thanks! I'm waiting to get LN for Christmas. 3. More. Weeks..... ._.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Bump
  • Options
    1nova1nova Posts: 7,078 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I think this is an amazing story and I book marked it!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    1nova wrote:
    I think this is an amazing story and I book marked it!
    Thanks! I didn't expect so many people to like my writing! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Off to play my game. Prob. have a new update in like 3 hrs :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    Divagirl1909Divagirl1909 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I love this story! Can't wait for the next post!!! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I love this story! Can't wait for the next post!!! :D
    I'm glad you like it! I should have the 2nd chapter up today. I just need to get bored of being online before getting to my game :lol: